64. Roman

I can't believe Luca tattooed her fucking name onto his body.

I stare at him again, "Do i even want to ask?"

He smiles, "If you want a really interesting story on how my dick bulged her stomach, sure."

"Why... like? The tattoo?" I frown.

"Because why not?" He shrugs, "She likes it."

"Course she does." I mumble, "Where is she?"

"She's feeding the ducks with Ash, she also asked for swans." He gives me a look as if to say 'i told you so."

I did buy her the entire lake, yes. Which means she can do whatever the hell she wants with it. Luca said she's going to try and fill it with animals.

He's right.

I walk to the kitchen, over looking the view of the lake. Her and Asher bent down with the ducks all gathered at the docks. "No swans, i don't want any attractions."

"It's private land-"

"Hasn't stopped people before, there's also the rest of the security being installed and i need you to be here for when they come. Make sure to double check over everything."

He raises an eyebrow, "And where are you going, Mr. Reign?"

It's not a secret that i go to therapy every other day, i just don't like admitting it.

"Out." I walk away from him, grabbing my jacket.

I leave through the back door and walk down to the docks first, Arabella was sitting with a baby duck in her lap. "Hey, blondie." She looks up.

"I'm going out." I look at Asher who nods in understanding, sitting beside her.

"Will you be home?"

Probably not. They're doing behavioural therapy on me today. Last week they did it too, i hate it. They make me relive all the shit i went through and it makes me angry.

And i don't like bringing my anger home.

Not to Arabella.

"Don't know yet."

She smiles anyway, "Good luck, and if you need me please call."

"Will do." I crouch down, "You're not supposed to touch them, you know?"

"It came to sit with me, called him goldie."

Asher gives her an amused smile and i return one as well, "Love you." I kiss her cheek, "Behave for the guys."

"Real kiss." She grabs my shirt.

I balance myself quickly as her lips smash on mine, her mouth claiming my own. She smiles into the kiss and then laughs, Asher laughing too.

I pull away, my lips sticky. "What did you do?"

"Don't be so paranoid, blondie. I had lipgloss on." She glances to Asher with a mischevious smirk.

I look at him and the bastard refused to meet my eye.

I stand up properly, "I'll see you later, love."

"Bye." She winks.

I walk away from them, hearing their faint giggles the further i move.

I make my way to my car, seeing mine parked right beside Arabella's pink tesla, i only let her drive it around the lake for now, she can drive it once i cover it with bulletproof material.

As soon as i get into the car, i feel my lips tingle lightly.

She definitely did something.

I pull the mirror down only to see my lips looked completely normal.