92. Arabella

Forty.

That's how many times i came yesterday.

Forty.

Roman counted.

I lay in bed with Asher, Luca and Roman are downstairs cooking and it smells fucking amazing. I can't be bothered to get up and walk, i'm sore. I'll wait till they come up to wake me up and then get one of them to carry me down the stairs.

My tummy rumbles loudly and Asher turns onto his side, "Hungry?" He puts his hand on my stomach.

"Starving."

"I'll join you." He lets go of me.

"I can't be bothered to walk." I admit and he laughs.

It takes us five minutes to even sit up properly and then he lifts me, letting me wrap my legs around him as he carries me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Princess you broke my dick." Luca says loudly.

"No... Might need to find a new guy to fuck." I say sarcastically, clinging onto Asher.

Luca slaps my butt playfully and they set food in front of us.

"How you feeling?" Roman asks.

"Tired. Sore. Lazy." I bite into the scrambled eggs. "Still horny."

"How." Asher says from behind me.

"Uh... don't know." I eat more.

I finish my whole plate, get thirds, finish the rest of Asher's food and some of Luca's before deciding to stop.

Then i lean into Asher and burp loudly.

They all laugh, "Hungry, huh?"

"Yes." I close my eyes, hand on my stomach. I'm so glad i got the shot back in because i do not need any babies popping along soon.

I burp again and then realize how bloated i am, "Jesus."

"No, no making comments about your body." Roman stands up, "How are your scars? Everything okay?"

"Fine." I was admiring them last night. I mean, it looks like i've been very abused with hickeys everywhere and knife marks but anyways. "Wanna cuddle all day and binge watch barbie?"

"No." Asher and Roman say the same time Luca says "Yes."

"Too bad. I make the rules around here." I get off Asher.

Luca gets up quickly and we walks into the living room, then i realise he only wants me so close to him so we can cuddle on an enitre couch by ourself.

I, in fact, did argue with the guys for twenty minutes straight before they gave up and sat down, watching the screen with the most bored and annoyed expression ever.

Luca and I sing the songs for princess charm school and i realised a while ago that Luca will always be a softie at heart.

After the first movie, Asher fell asleep, Roman was picking at his nails and Luca and I were the only ones watching it.

Roman gets up, "Love, this is insufferable."

"Fine, you don't have to watch it." I pout, focusing on the TV.

He simply just walks out of the room.

I look at Luca but he just laughed it off.

I sink back into Luca and we keep watching for fifteen minutes until Roman returns with my manicure bag.

He sits on the floor cross legged and doesn't say a word, just picks my foot up.

"Roman?"

"Shh, wanna do it myself."

I reposition myself so my foot is straight and Luca winks, lacing our hands together.

At this point, only Luca was watching barbie because i was watching Roman.

He was so gentle.

So concentrated.

He was trying to remember what i did when i did their nails. He was doing a good job without my help.

"Pick a colour." He hands me the bag of nail varnish, "And stop watching me, you're making me nervous."

I pick out a baby pink shade, giving it to him.

He didn't do all the steps but i didn't even care. This is adorable. He doesn't want to watch the shows i watch but he wants to spend time with me. And he's doing that by painting my nails.

It's enough to make me cry.

Oh my god i'm crying.

"Hey." Luca frowns in confusion, "Princess this one ain't even sad."

"I'm not crying about that." I curl into his chest.

"Arabella?" Asher's awake too.

"I'm sorry i just." I look at Roman, "He's so cute."

He lets out a breath, "Had me thinking i did something wrong."

"No just... I'm just... You're so cute." I wipe my cheeks. "Sorry, carry on."

"Sub space." Asher says.

"Definitely." Roman mutters.

"I don't know what that is." I rest my head on Luca's chest.

"Just a feeling you'll get after intense sessions like yesterday." Luca kisses the side of my head, "Normal, will last a couple of hours."

I nod my head but for the rest of the movie, and Romans painting my toes, i was sniffling every now and then. Sub space is emotional wow.

"Done." Roman mumbles.

I look at my feet immediately.

And then start crying again.

He did them so well.

He sits on the couch beside me, "Are they okay?"

"Yes." I bury my head in his neck. "Thank you."

He keeps me in his arms until i've stopped crying.

Then i realise i literally had nothing to be sobbing over and clear my throat, "I want food."

Asher laughs, "I ordered sushi."

I look at my toes again, he did do a good job. Then i lay across Roman and rest my feet on Luca.

Luca's hand attempts to touch between my legs but i slap it away, "Sore. Very sore."

He smiles, resting his hand on my thigh instead, "My bad."

I look up at the ceiling, "Hm, we should do something."

"Like what?" Roman asks, wiping the corner of my eye for me.

"Something fun. I wanna be a kid again for a while."

"Wanna go paintballing?" Asher asks, a giant smile on his face.

"Theme park?" Luca asks.

"Both." I want it to be like the movies where they win my gifts.

"We might need some of my men to join us." Roman says, "Especially if you want my undivided attention."

"As many men to make sure no one interrupts us." I grab his hand, "And then i want to get another tattoo."

"Done, i'll find a good paintball place as well." Asher picks the remote up, "I'm changing this."

"If you put on a horror movie i'm going to scream." I hate them.

"Im putting on a marvel movie, chill."

=
=
=
=
=
romans in his cute era. anywaysss i've came up with the storyline and a lot of y'all won't like it but i think it's good so yeah <3

also let me just make it clear that they all end up together. No one dies at the end. i'm not that evil.

word count: 1119