89. Luca 🔥

"What is that?" Arabella looks at me, disgusted.

She's all healed now, two months later, another year added to her life, she's thriving. Back to her usual self now that Asher and I stay at home with her.

"It's soup." I look at it. Yeah, don't really look like soup.

"Who made that?" She places herself in my lap, a pair of fake glasses on and a book in her hands. She has 20/20 vision but thinks glasses look good on her so she's been wearing plastic lenses the past week.

"Me..."

She takes the spoon off of me and dips it in, bending down to slurp on it.

She spits it directly back out.

"Baby what did you add to that?" She looks at me, face scrunched.

"Roman left me instructions." I shove my hand in my pocket and pull out the directions Roman left me before he left this morning.

She looks at it, "What's a TSP?" She blinks as she looks at me.

I hold up the spoon from the bowl and she holds back a smile, "Baby that's a Table spoon, a TSP is the smaller one."

Oh.

"You added in two of those?" She shakes her head.

"Four."

She stops smiling.

"Luca why would you add in four?"

"I don't know, it felt like two wasn't enough." I shrug.

She raises an eyebrow and shakes her head, "I love you but that's gross."

"He said you liked this one." I pout.

She grabs my jaw, placing a kiss on my lips, "He froze some for if i wanted it again."

Fucker could have told me that.

She kisses my neck next, not a peck, her tongue running over my pulse point kind of kiss. "Princess?"

"Is horny." She straddles me, "Asher's asleep and Romans out. Fuck me, Luca."

We haven't since everything happened. I don't want to hurt her, or trigger her, or just make her remember stuff she's rather forget.

We hear her in the room sometimes with her vibrator, though we haven't made a move. We just let her go at her own pace.

But fuck, the way she looks at me is intoxicating.

I let her kiss down my neck, i move the soup out of the way and then lift her up, laying her across the island. She smiles, spreading her legs open to show me under Romans shirt, she's wearing no underwear.

"You're trouble." I pull her to me gently.

She smirks.

I kiss down her neck, over her stomach on top of the shirt and stop with my head between her thighs, licking her clit.

She's wet as fuck, i can smell the arousal on her.

"I want your dick." She breathes out.

"Nope." I lick again, taking the bud into my mouth and sucking on it. She bucks her hips up, needy for more. God i want her absoloutely soaking and needy for when Roman returns so we can all fuck her.

"Luca." She wraps one leg around my head.

I keep my face buried between her thighs, sucking and biting down on her clit, slowly pushing my finger into her entrance as she whimpers for me.