8. Arabella

-dazed & confused-
-there's something bout you, that's got me dazed and confused-

"Oh you are really starting to piss me off, blondie." I groan, sitting back on the couch with the puffy wedding dress expanding into my face. "I hate this one."

"I like it-"

"I don't care what you like. I'm going to be wearing it." I cross my arms over my chest, i look to his maid Katrina, "Is there any silk ones? Not puffy, preferably-"

"You're marrying me, Arabella. I choose."

"Are you bipolar?" I look at him through the nets on the dress. "You said i could choose two days ago."

"Until you wanted a pink dress."

"Fine i'll have a white dress if you let me choose the dress!"

"Mr. Reign, there is a man waiting for you in the foyer. He said his name is Rocco." One of his men walk in.

Romans jaw muscle tenses, "Stay in here, Arabella. Choose whatever fucking dress you want."

I smile at Katrina, "Pink-"

"White." He shouts as he walks away.

Katrina starts looking through the racks of wedding dresses. The whole living room is full of them because i'm on house arrest, Roman doesn't trust me to not run away. Eight weeks and he still doesn't give me freedom.

"Silk, did you say, Mrs. Reign?" Katrina says.

"Call me Arabella and yes."

She pulls out a dress bag, "Here."

"Okay help me get this marshmallow off." I struggle standing up. She helps me and before she gets the chance to unzip the dress, the door opens.

"Well well, you certainly are Romans type." An Italian accent echoes throughout the living room.

I look behind me, seeing a guy that looks exactly, like exactly like Roman. The only difference was Roman was more chunky and taller.

Katrina grips my hand beside me, "It's okay." I face her, "You can go now, thank you Katrina."

She nods her head before scurrying away, "Who are you?" I face Romans lookalike.

"I'm Rocco, Romans brother." He slides his hands into his pocket.

"Awesome, hi." I turn my back to him. "Brother-in-law, may you unzip this marshmallow of a dress."

I hear his chuckle behind me and then his hand on my waist, the other zips the dress. "Thank you. Could not breathe in that." I slide it off my arms and let it fall.

I pick up one of the guys shirts i stole from the laundry room, pulling it over my shoulders and buttoning it. "So where's Roman?"

"Dealing with the older brother, you are quite promiscuous aren't you?" He takes a step back.

"Getting changed in the house i live in." I walk past him. Disregarding Romans rules and making my way to the foyer where another blonde guy stood, followed by an older grey haired guy.

They're all dead ringers for each other, the resemblance is truly uncanny. Me and my own twin don't look as alike as these four do.

Grey hair notices me first, "Ciao." He raises his hand, a creepy ass smirk over his face.

Roman turns around, anger flaring up inside of him. "Go to our room." He says. Our room?

I got the feeling i should listen to him, so i walk in the direction of the staircase.