114: bonus chapter

I walk down the stairs, a little bit confused on why all my sons and partners were sitting in the hallway, "Hello? It's midnight... Why are we in the hallway?"

"Ilaria's date is dropping her off soon." Roman answers, "You can go back to sleep."

You have to be kidding me.

"Are you all being serious?" I switch the light on. "You're going to scare him away."

"No we won't." Asher says quietly.

"Yes you will, and then she's going to be mad." I look at all of them. Just two eighteen year olds, two thirteen year olds and her three dads. Nothing to see at all. "Away."

"He's coming." Matteo opens the door quickly, then they all step outside.

I walk outside too, God i would be absolutely terrified if i was the guy.

He looked intimidated as he parks up. He looks tall.

Romeo steps out first, sliding his hands into his pockets.

Ilaria looked more embarrassed as she stepped out of the car, "Y'all annoy me." She pulls her dress down a little bit. I did not see her leaving the house wearing that.

The guy steps out of the car too and i was right, he was tall, he also gulped as he stared at them all. "You aint tell me you had so many brothers, Ari." He looks at her, running his tongue over his lips.

"The young ones are my brothers, old ones are my dads." She pulls the bag out of her car, "Y'all can go inside now."

"You ain't tell me Romeo was your brother." The guy frowns, "Aye man, i didn't mean-"

"Shut up." Romeo shuts him up with two single words.

Ilaira sighs, "Guys, this is Orion. Orion, that's Romeo, Matteo, Alessio, Emilio. My dads and my mom." She points to each of us,, "They're just trying to intimidate you."

"So where did you go dressed like that?" Asher asks.

"We went to a house party, sir." Orion says, "I didn't drink because i knew i was driving her home."

I like him, that's responsible.

"You dated Lola." Romeo says, "She's dead now."

Oh my God.

The boy looked scared, "That wasn't me, Romeo. She was in an accident-"

"Shut up-"

Orion shuts up.

"Can y'all not?" Ilaira sighs loudly.

"Go inside." Romeo says to her.

"No." She smiles back.

"Okay, how about everyone goes inside. Do you want to stay for some tea, Orion? I made cookies earlier." I interrupt them all.

He looks at me and seems a little more relieved, "I would like that."

"You're not stepping foot in-"

"Romeo, get your ass inside before i go crazy." I raise my voice, "All of you inside, and you two get to bed." I look at the twins.

"We're eating your cookies too." Emilio smiles sarcastically at me, walking inside with his brother.

"All of you." I say to the rest.

"Come with me." I say to Orion, he smiles at me and i lead him into the house, the guys spoke in Chinese about how to scare him, and they did that on purpose because i couldn't understand them.