17. Arabella🔥

I didn't think he was being serious about his whole, 'christen my bedroom' thing but he pulled me into a large room on the penthouse floor.

While the rest of the penthouse was glassy and open space, his room was dark, no natural light because the curtains was closed, his typical oak theme, green accent wall going.

"Oh you're being serious."

"I don't want to fuck you-"

"Ouch." I look around.

"Get on your knees." He demands.

I've learnt i do have a thing for demands, Asher does it and well... i'm soaking by the end of it. I know Luca does it too. Roman does it a lot.

"Why would i do that when there's a bed-"

"I'm going to fuck your face to shut you up for a few minutes." He sits on the edge of the bed, "So get on your knees."

I should have been slightly offended at his harsh tone but nope, it turned me on.

I fold my arms across my chest, "What do i gain from this?"

"If you're good, i'll let you come when i return the favour. If you're not, i'll edge you for an hour straight and see how you like it."

Both were sounding like good options. I don't like when Asher edges me but it all comes out during the times he allows me to come and it feels euphoric.

"Knees, Arabella."

I grab a cushion from his bed and set it on the floor at his feet, he spreads his legs, working on his buckles as i position myself like a pornstar.

I had to watch porn to know how to do this. Asher won't let me do it to him. He said Roman has to be the first one.

I put my hands on his thighs, looking up at him. "I've never did this before."

His eyebrows raise, "Not even with Asher?"

"No." I grab the base of his cock, stroking down the length, then down again. He was already hard. Why are men always hard?

He inhaled sharply and curses under his breath, "Mouth." He demands.

I deliver, wrapping my lips around his crown.

He's thicker then Asher is, bigger as well. But Asher's piercings do something to me. It's impossible to compare the two while fucking, just i prefer Asher because he stays.

I lick his slit, bobbing my head down and surprised when i managed to get down most of him before gagging.

"Fuck." He threads his fingers through my hair, "Fuck baby, fuck me."

I lick back up his length but pull away once i hear the door click. "No." Roman forces my head to look at him, "Let them watch, carry on."

"Who... who is it?" I look up at him.

"Ash and Luca."

I felt dirty at the thought of them watching while i gave their boss head- while i have my husband head- but if i said it didn't turn me on and urge me to do more, i would be lying.

I lower my head, hollowing my cheeks and taking his cock in my mouth again. I make a sloppy sucking sound, grabbing what i couldn't fit in my mouth.

I gag and choke, removing his cock from my mouth as i spit on the tip, looking up at him through wide, watery eyes.

Okay i don't think i'm ever going to suck dick again, this isn't pleasurable for me at all.

I focus more on the tip, using my hands to stimulate him.