104. Arabella🔥

"I'll see you all later." I kiss the kids, "Be good for Nonna."

"Bye bye." Ilaria kisses my cheek - sloppy wet kiss. Children can be gross sometimes.

"Love you."

"Love you too." They say in sync.

Valentina steps out of the house while they all walk in. "Bed time is 7, nap time is 4-"

"They never listen to that, just make sure they're in bed by eight and they'll get bored." I hug her, "Thank you, so much."

"Literally any time. Do they have any allergies?" She asks.

"No, but Romeo would rather eat a foot then eat anything with coconut on. He hates it." I hug her again.

"Now go relax, nonna has got this." She winks with a massive smile.

She watches me walk to me beautiful pink tesla that i've used all of twice. I asked to drive them here myself and they let me with a lot of arguing.

I drive back to the house and it was weirdly calming. Usually the kids are singing and making mess and noise but it's quiet.

I love the quiet.

I park up, get out and walk into the house. They cleaned up, thank god. Luca walks out of the kitchen, "Hello."

"They're safe at Valentinas." I hug him. "Where's the other two."

"Upstairs." He grabs my hand, leading me up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Roses.

"Oh." I smile, looking at the rose petals over the bed. Asher and Roman were smiling by the window. "Special occasion?"

"A night without the three musketeers." Asher bows, "And from now on, no more kid talk. Arabella Reign, you have gave me blue balls for long enough."

I laugh, "Seriously?"

"I'm still as horny as they say we first met." He bows... again

"Of course you are." I smile, sitting down to kick my shoes off.

As soon as they're off, Asher thinks it would be a good idea to rip my dress.

"Reid, what is it with you and ripping my clothes?" I grit my teeth. "I liked this."

"I'll buy you ten more." He pushes me back on the bed. "I'm thinking hand cuffs."

Roman throws them onto the mattress beside me, "And this." He throws down a ball gag.

"Hell no-"

"We'll see about that." He walks over.

I walk to the headboard, happily offering my wrists as he ties me to the headboard.

"You know, you have really cute thongs." Asher looks between my legs.

"If you even think about stealing them again i'm going to murder you."

"I would never." He pulls them off my body, leaving me naked, all their attention on me just like how i like it.

"So who's taking my mouth?"

"Thinking we should switch this up a bit." Roman clears his throat, "Ash will take your mouth."

"Yes he will." Ash gets on the bed, pinching my nipple as he situates himself beside me.

"I'll take your ass." Roman bites his lip.

Oh.

Oh, you see, only Luca has went through my back door because it's Luca with who i trust. Not to mention, he makes me strain enough and Romans big, bigger than Ash and Luca.