103. Luca

"Papa." Ilaria shouts.

"Yes, darling?" I groan.

Arabella turns to lay with Asher, pulling the blanket up to cover her head.

The door opens and Ilaria walks in with Arabella's makeup bag. "Come on." She sighs.

"Where are we going?" I get out of bed, pulling a robe on because Matteo hates when i walk around the house in my boxers.

"You promised yesterday." She grabs my hand, pulling me. "Makeup."

Oh.

Oh for fucks ske.

We go down the stairs and she pushes me straight to the living room, Roman and Romeo were asleep on the couch, they sleep the exact same. Wow, it's crazy how many characteristics of Romans that Romeo has developed considering they haven't spent much time together.

"You gotta be quiet." I lift her onto my lap.

"I know." She opens Arabella's bag, "Hmm..."

Then tips everything into the couch.

Waking up Roman and Romeo.

"Ilaria, i said quiet."

She looks behind her, "It's morning." Fair enough.

"Why are you two sleeping on the couch?" I ask.

"We were watching the soccer." Roman closes his eyes again. "Why are two down so early?"

"Ilaria is doing my makeup." I look at her.

"Stop moving." Her tiny nose scrunches, aww she's mad.

"Sorry, carry on." I look at the emptied bag.

She picks up the foundation and squeezes it straight onto the palm of her hand, a lot of it, then smacks it onto my cheeks.

Oh my god.

I make eye contact with Roman behind her and he was smiling a little. "Where's Arabella?"

"Bed with Asher." I say, hardly moving my face as Ilaria picks up a blush brush. Oh Arabella is gonna be mad.

"You're doing it wrong." Romeo clears his throat, "Papa can i do yours?" He asks Roman.

Roman still battles his trauma some days, how his dad was homophobic and didn't let him put on chapstick so he thinks it's all wrong.

"Sure." He nods his head.

"Sit." He points beside me and Roman gets up, walking to the couch and sitting the other side of the makeup.

Ilaria then starts putting bright neon pink over my cheeks.

God this is not going to be good.

I glance in Romans direction and see Romeo using the beauty blender.

I just know Ilaria is going to be jealous of Romans outcome.

I don't even know what Ilaria was doing, she went from putting lipstick on my eyes to drawing tattoos on my neck with lip liner.

Ruining half of Arabella's makeup.

Like twenty minutes later Arabella walks down and the stairs and gasps, "Oh." She laughs, "Oh wow."