75. Luca

"Princess, stop." I grab Arabella's wrist, pulling her to me.

She's been ignoring us since Asher made that comment about russian roulette, we thought she'd laugh, we were wrong.

"Go away." She tries pulling away but i keep her with me.

"I didn't make that comment-"

"Doesn't mean shit. Go away."

"No. What's wrong?" I grab her neck, wrapping my fingers around her throat, "Talk to me"

"Romans mad at me and i hate when he's mad at me because we've been doing so good." She shouts, crying. "And i made a stupid comment and i regret it and no matter how much i talk to him. He won't talk back. I'm so sad about it. He won't let me apologise."

Roman seriously fucks up with her so many times. He's not mad about that, yeah he was pissed off at the time but he knew how hard she was trying to apologise and forgave her.

He's acting like that because it's the anniversary of his mothers death. That's the only reason we're in Italy, because he visits his moms grave and cleans it for her, adds fresh flowers and changes the colour of the stones planted in front of the headstone.

I sigh, "Arabella, he ain't mad at you."

She pulls away from me, running away.

I let her run, not wanting to talk to Roman either because right now its a sensitive time for him. But i can't believe he is letting Arabella believe that she's the reason he's acting like this.

I walk into the living room of the penthouse, i only own one hotel in Italy and it's because i stay there when i visit.

Asher was cleaning the pieces of his gun, "Romans letting Arabella believe the reason he's acting like a cold hearted prick was because she made that comment about kids being a killer by five." I sit beside him.

He looks at me, "Seriously?"

"Yup. Been going on for, like, three days now."

"She won't even look at me." He puts a part of his gun down, "I fucked up with that comment."

"She'll come round when Roman does." I lean back, but then i hear the elevator ping.

Asher and I get up, looking at each other as we make our way to the elevator.

Her shoes were gone.

For fucks sake.

I call the security immediately.

"Sal, if you see a girl down thers, 5"4, brown hair, tan skin, wearing a pink summer dress, stall her. She's not supposed to be out without protection." I slide my shoes on quickly.

"Yes sir."

"It's Roman Reigns wife, do not let her leave." I hang up.

We had to wait, not wanting to bother Roman as the elevator came back up. We step it in and go down.

Once in the foyer, i look straight to Sal who was standing by himself. "Salvatore?" I shout.

He looks at me, walking over, "No one matching your description has came down, sir."

"Seriously?"

He nods, looking slightly terrified.

I sigh, "If Roman comes back, tell him i never told you anything, go."

Asher runs to the back while i keep eyes in the front foyer, looking at all the people the same height as Arabella but none were here.

Fucks sake.