Chapter 2

Danielle POV

As we approach the venue where the wrap party was being held, I look at Jaina and Barrett who just smiled and nodded at me reassuring me that I will be ok.

"Less than one minute out ladies." The driver called back to us.

I felt sick. Knowing that Stefania will most probably take my breath away like she normally does. She looks stunning in sweatpants. It annoys me how she can look so good in anything.

Jaina opened the door first and got out of the car, closely followed by Barrett. My heart started to race again. They both looked at me "D, just have fun. Have a few drinks and dance like nobody is watching." Barrett said as she held out her hand for me to take, which I did.

We all walked towards the door and told the security our names to get in. I looked around and Stefania wasn't here yet. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I was still holding onto Barrett's hand, she could tell that I was nervous.

Jaina walked towards us with 3 shots, "come on ladies, let's get this party started!" We all took a shot. I felt the burn go down through my body and relaxed even more.

We made our way to the dance floor when Barrett saw Jay. "Jay, get your ass over here and dance!" with that Jay danced his way over to us soon stopping as he looked at me "Wow D that dress is stunning!" I was wearing a black backless dress that was tight fitting but loosened out at the bottom. The 3 of them noticed I was still looking around trying to find Stefania.

Jaina leant over to me and whispered, "Dani, stop over thinking this. She will be here soon but for now have fun. We are here to party."

I took a deep breath and carried on dancing with them but all I could think about was her.

Jay stopped dancing and grinned from ear to ear, followed by Barrett whose jaw dropped at someone behind me. I looked at Jaina who was as confused as me until she looked around and had the same grin as Jay. I didn't want to look as I had a feeling that it was Stefania because the butterflies in my stomach started going wild. "D, you have to see this." Barrett eventually said.

Stefania POV

I am so nervous; my palms are starting to sweat. I walk into the room filled with cast and crew just trying to spot a friendly face but I kept looking down at my sweaty hands trying to calm myself down. As I look up, I saw Jay, Barrett and Jaina smiling at me. I stop in my tracks as soon as I see Danielle standing there with her back to me. My heart stopped a little. I saw Barrett say something to Danielle and surely enough she slowly turned around. It was like we were the only two people in the room. I couldn't stop looking at her and her smile grew bigger and bigger by the second. "Hi guys" I eventually said as I walk towards them all.

"Stefania, you look... wow." Barrett stumbled as she spoke.

"Thank you. Well thank Jay, he picked this out."

"Wait Jay, you picked this out?" Jaina said shockingly looking at Jay.

"I may as well take this time to soak in my masterpiece." Jay said chuckling. I am wearing a black suit with trousers that end just above my ankles. I have my jacket on without a shirt underneath so I have a lot of boob tape going on just so I don't have a malfunction and pop out in front of everyone.

I felt Danielle's eyes staring at me but I couldn't look at her. I was still so nervous. "You guys look great too." I gestured to them all.

"I'm going to get us some drinks. Jai, Jay will you help?" Barrett said wide eyed to Jaina and Jay. They both nodded and walked towards the bar leaving just Danielle and myself alone.

"Danielle, you look... fantastico!" why won't my brain communicate with my mouth?

"Umm thank you but not nearly as amazing as you." Her cheeks started turning red but I pretended like I didn't notice.

We started dancing just smiling at each other.

Barrett POV

"Look at those 2." I said to the others pointing at Stefania and Danielle.

"If only she knew." Jay said then realized what he just said and turned around so he wasn't looking at me and Jaina who was so confused.

"What do you mean?" Jaina asked.

"I can't tell you I promised her I wouldn't say a word to anyone." Jay slowly turned back around.

"What can't you tell us Jay?" I asked taking a step closer to him.

"Nope not going to say." He pretended to zip up his mouth.

"Don't make me come any closer Jay." I said looking at him wide eyed.

Jay took a deep breath and said fast, "Ok, Stefania likes Danielle more than just friends. She has done for months and she confided in me and I promised I wouldn't say anything to anyone because she doesn't want it to get back to Danielle and ruin their amazing friendship and make her hate her because they still have to work together as Maya and Carina and still have to see each other every day and she hates herself for feeling that way but she asked me to help her pick out an outfit to show Danielle what she's missing." Jay took another deep breath.

Jaina and myself just looked at each other in disbelief. We looked back at Jay and said simultaneously "Dani feels the same."

"Wait what?" Jay looked at us so confused.

Jaina pointed to me gesturing for me to put him out of his misery. "D feels the same! She has had a massive crush on Stef since that first table read. But she thinks that Stef will never feel the same so she rants to Jaina and myself in her trailer after every Marina scene. Jay, she thinks Stef will hate her if she finds out that's why we have had to keep quiet too."

We all look over to the dance floor but Stefania and Danielle are nowhere to be seen. Jaina points out that they are walking towards the door to go outside.