Chapter 12

Danielle POV

Barrett sits me down on the couch in the trailer. I feel so much better than I did earlier. I can't even imagine what would have happened if Stefania wasn't there to put my father in his place. "Barrett, what am I going to do without Stefania?"

"Hopefully you will never have to find out. But if you don't talk about what is going on then I will bump your heads together." Barrett started chuckling, whilst trying to hand me a bottle of water, which made me laugh. There's a knock at my door, Barrett gets up and opens it just smiling. "She's better."

"Bella?" My heart feels so full just by hearing that beautiful accent. Stefania walks towards me, I can see she has something in her hands.

"Is that another letter?" I say excitedly.

Stefania's chuckle lights up the room, "Yes it is. But please don't open it until I tell Barrett it is ok to." She hands me the letter.

"What do you mean? Can't I open it now?" I'm so confused.

"No, not yet bambina. I have to leave now but I know you're in good hands." She smiles at Barrett who returns one. Stefania gives me such a delicate kiss on the cheek and leaves my trailer without another word.

"Barrett, what is going on?"

All she can do is shrug her shoulders but I can tell she knows something by the way she is smiling.

10 minutes pass when Barrett's phone buzzes. "Ok D, she said you can read the letter now."

Without any hesitation, I carefully open this letter I've had a tight grip on:

My Bambina. My Bella. My Danielle,

If you're reading this letter, I'm assuming I've told Barrett to let you. I know this can be so confusing at the moment but it will make complete sense soon, I promise.

Words cannot describe how proud of you I am. Just by the little things of overcoming your confusion with me, to standing up to your dad. Because of you, I am a better person.

As you're reading this, I will be making my way somewhere. Please don't worry, it is for a good reason.

But before you find out about anything, please go to your car.

Stefania x

I look at Barrett who hasn't stopped smiling, "Barrett we need to go NOW" I jump up and we run to my car.

"D, calm down. Don't rush this please, I'm begging you." Barrett grabs my arm just before we reach my car.

I look over and see another letter on the bonnet, "there's another letter!" As we reach my car, I see the number 2 on the envelope. I slowly and carefully open this one:

Danielle,

Slow down and breathe for a second please. I'm guessing you ran here. Good things take time Bella.

I've had feelings for you for a long time now so I'm going to take my time with this ok? It needs to be perfect and if you move too fast, things wont be perfect.

You're such an amazing person. You welcome everyone into your life with open arms. I noticed this where we first met. Please go there.

Stefania x

"Please tell me we aren't running again?" Barrett asked.

"No, she said to slow down so I will be." I take a breath and start walking towards the set.

"Wait where are we going?" Barrett shouted as she is still stood by my car.

I turn around, "where I caught feelings."

As we approach the table read room, there is a single rose attached to the door. Both myself and Barrett's eyes started to fill up at how romantic this is. I walk over to it and unpin the rose and underneath had an arrow pointing to go into the room. As we enter, I say to Barrett, "she was sat right here," I walk over to the chair and see the letter placed on the seat. I hand Barrett the rose as I pick up the letter that had number 3 on it:

Bella,

Do you remember this? How magical and powerful that first table read was. I still get butterflies like crazy just thinking about it. The room went silent, you could hear a pin drop. This is where our chemistry ignited. My admiration for you grew day after day.

If I knew then what I know now, this wouldn't have taken us so long. I can still see how amazing I thought your eyes were the moment we locked into each others after your last line. I felt immediately drawn to you. To your energy. To your soul.

You are one amazing women Danielle. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. So much so that I need you to go to the place we first kissed as us.

I'll see you very soon beautiful,

Stefania x

I can hear Barrett sniffling, I turn around to her wiping the tears streaming down her face. I am crying that much too though. "Let's go D." Barrett said so softly as she stretches out her hand for me to take a hold of. All I can do was nod and take Barrett's hand whilst we walk back to my car. As we get in, Barrett texts Stefania that we have the 3rd letter and asks if it is ok if we go to the next place now.

No reply.

"Barrett, why isn't she replying?" I start to worry now.