Chapter 50

A/N

This is a very long chapter for obvious reasons, I absolutely loved writing this one so enjoy it as much as I have. :)

Happy Station 19 day too! Let's remember to spread only love and positivity to the whole family, especially the cast and crew! x <3

Danielle POV

We are on set filming the last scene before we start our winter hiatus and my stomach has been doing backflips all day. After we wrap up, Shonda gathers us all in the middle of the lot. "Hello everyone!" There's an eruption of cheers and whooping, "thank you! I wanted to gather you all round before you all leave. I know it's not normal to group up for this break but as we all know, It's a very special break for two of us." Shonda gestures to Stefania and I, "we are finally going to have a Shonaland wedding!" Everyone turns to us and cheers again, I pull Stefania towards me and hug her so tight. "Alright everyone remember your sunblock in Sicily so we don't have to patch up any sun burns when you get back. And remember everyone to not post any photos or videos anywhere so we can keep the girls privacy and safety at a maximum. But I'll say it now, congratulations Danielle and Stefania! May married life treat you both well and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Let's give it up for the Spampinato-Savre's!"

The loudness of the clapping and cheering could burst anyone's eardrums. I whisper, "did you tell her to call us Spampinato-Savre?"

"No I actually didn't! But doesn't it sound better than Savre-Spampinato?" Stef laughs a little.

"It makes me sound like a bottom though." I pout.

"Oh Bambina, but you are." Stef moves away from me slightly before I slap her arm. We get a crowd of people surround us and into a massive group hug.

I can hear Shonda somewhere shout "HIP-HIP!"

Everyone around us respond "HORAAY!"

After the crowd disperses, it's just Stefania, myself, Barrett and Jaina stood around. "I can't believe how fast this has come around." Jaina hugs us both.

Stefania turns to me, "just to think that 3 years ago I was happy and now I'm married and tied down."

"OOOHHH Spampi has it about her today!" I look at Stefania very shocked.

Barrett stands in the middle of us, "let's not think divorce before the wedding ladies ok?" We all laugh as Barrett pretends to struggle holding us back.

"Stefania, Danielle!" Shonda shouts to us as she walks over, "just to let you know that Krista and I have managed to sort out your file's so technically it won't show up that you're married until we get back to set. Sorry I can't be there for the big day but I want photos and videos especially of a drunken Danielle because everyone needs to see that."

"Is it bully Danielle day?" I laugh as I hug Shonda, "thank you for putting us together Shonda."

"Si, without you, Krista and Debbie, this would never have happened." Stefania hugs Shonda after me.

"Girls, I have no doubt in my mind that one way or another, you would have found each other anyway." Shonda says goodbye and walks away.

"She has a point," Barrett comes and stands back next to me, "but can we finally get ready for the wedding of the year?"

Stefania turns to me with a massive grin, "you ready for this Bella?"

"More than ready," I turn to Barrett and Jaina, "you're both staying at ours?"