Chapter 75

A/N 

Sorry this took longer than expected, I loved writing this reunion so much.

Danielle POV

"Mace?" We are currently walking through Rocky Top Mountain Coaster. The sun is so hot today.

"If you're going to tell me again how many days it is until we go to Milan, I will kill you." Macey doesn't even look at me.

"Actually, I wasn't." I cross my arms and walk slightly behind her.

Macey notices and turns to face me, "oh ok, what was it?"

I bite my bottom lip and quickly say, "it was about Milan," Mace huffs and turns back around, I jog to catch up to her, "sorry but I'm just excited."

"I know you are babe and I'm super happy that you're happy, I'll make you a deal ok? If you don't tell me again, I'll leave you alone when you facetime Stef tonight?" A cheeky grin creeps onto Macey's face before the giggles start.

I can feel my face turning red and not from the sun, "deal." I hold out my hand and we shake on it.

Macey and I have so much fun here. I've never been on a self-controlled rollercoaster before but somehow it is the best thing I've ever done. I love to be in control of my life and being able to take control of something that is usually taken away from you is a sigh of relief from me. Don't get me wrong, I love to let go sometimes but right now, with all of this built up excitement for the next few days, I need to give myself something to relieve all of this pressure. Macey goes off first but I am not far behind, the inner child in me tries to catch up to her but unfortunately, there are traffic lights on this damn thing so I can't be super competitive. Macey keeps looking back to see how far behind I am and screaming when I get too close. I can't help but laugh so hard that my face starts to hurt and my stomach starts to ache. Every twist and turn tells you to slow down but I speed up, knowing that the adrenaline would rush through my veins. Every time I have to stop at the red light, I start shaking my legs wanting nothing more than to go as fast as I can and I dance my fingers around the grips of the levers. But then comes a flash of Stefania's beautiful face in my mind with her saying "be safe Bambina," and I calm down. I take a deep breath and start to go slower and steadier just for her.

As we reach the end of the ride, Macey jumps out of her cart, "that was so much fun!"

My face still hurts from where I'm smiling so much, "I loved that!"

As we are walking through the park, Macey giggles to herself. I stop and furrow my brows at her needing to know if she is ok or if I should take her to go see a brain doctor. Macey looks at me, "I just remember looking back at you at one point when you were stuck at the red light and seeing the inner child in you twitching to carry on then your face changing and calming down."

I smirk, knowing exactly what she saw, "Stef told me to be safe so I was."

"Eventually! Did you see how crazy you were for most of it? I thought you were going to derail me at some points," A playful laughter escapes Macey which allows me to laugh with her, "ok so tomorrow we go back to Texas then we fly to Amsterdam."

We both start jumping around like little children, "and then we go to Milan!"

We get some very weird looks from people so we decide to start acting our age and calm down.

The day draws to a close as we make our way to bed after a fun packed day. I unlock my phone and message Stefania: