Chapter 63

Danielle POV

"Hey D, wait up!" Barrett shouts to me across the lot, after jogging over she pulls me into a hug, "have you spoken to Stef yet?"

"No and I'm not going to." I carry on walking to my trailer with Ford.

"Dani," Barrett comes in too, "it's been nearly 2 weeks since you two actually spoke properly, are you seriously going to be this stubborn with your wife?"

I stop and look at her, if only looks could kill, "Barrett, she actually offended me."

"You haven't even told me what went on." Barrett's voice is starting to get louder.

I match the volume, "and I'm not going to, she asked me something that shouldn't have even been a thought."

"I bet you haven't even spoken to Stef about how you feel have you? No because you're too damn stubborn." Barrett is now shouting at me.

"Just leave Barrett." I shout back then walk over to the door and open it for her. Barrett huffs then walks out.

I need to calm down. I planned on going live on Instagram earlier but Ford had other plans with digging dirt and trailing it all through the house. And now my argument with Barrett. Today is not going right.

I sit on my couch for like half an hour in pure silence, watching Ford play with his toys. Admittedly, that makes me happier. I hear a quiet knock on the door, "come in."

The door slowly opens and Barrett's head poking around the corner, "hey."

"Hey." I smile in a way that is inviting yet still mad.

"I'm sorry." Barrett walks in and shuts to door behind her.

"No, I'm sorry for shouting at you." I stand up and pull her into a really good hug.

"I just hate it when you and Stef fight, it really does feel like our parents are fighting and it's just not sunshiny," Barrett pulls away and holds onto my arms, "just talk to her D."

I slump back onto my couch, "I will, just not today. I'm going to have a good day with you all and go live on Instagram and speak to the fans because that always cheers me up even more."

"And I will leave you to do that, I'll see you in a bit for make-up?" Barrett starts walking towards the door.

"Yes you will and you get to look after Ford for a bit as well." Barrett leaves my trailer and I immediately grab my phone and go live on Insta, "ok I think I'm live. I have a filter on today, I'm trying a filter and it feels really weird."

I start rambling about my coffee giveaway which is not what I wanted this whole live to be about, "I also wanted to come on here cause some things have happened recently too where me, Stefania and one other person won performer of the year for Spoiler TV and I wanted to say that was reader's choice and I wanted to say thank you so much, umm, that was pretty shocking, I had no idea and I wanted to say that was really really really really really cool and I wanted to say thank you all because I knew that wouldn't have been possible without all you guys."

I get called to make-up and Ford literally starts staring at me by the door waiting to leave. I end the live and walk with him over to make-up. "Is that my favorite baby?" Denise just surpasses me and goes straight to playing with Ford.

"Oh my goodness, NO!" Barrett is looking in the magnifying mirror whilst me and Denise start the live on her channel.

Myself and Denise are actually crying with laughter right now as Barrett grabs a tissue and literally shoves it up her nose.

Barrett looks at the camera, "biggest bugger I've ever seen, it's nothing new unfortunately for me."

Myself and Denise quickly manage to compose ourselves for this make-up live, "somedays me and Stefania love messing with Denise, Stefania's really good at it."

"She is." Denise knows that if I carry on talking about Stefania that I will just end up in a bad mood so thankfully she grabs the foundation base and starts talking about that.

A little while later, Denise is looking through all of the comments whilst I do my mascara, "where's Stefania."

"Stefania isn't working today, she doesn't get to do this crazy scene we get to do today. It is true chaos." Ok Danielle don't make it obvious that you miss your wife and you're still mad at her. I'm trying to act normal which I hope is coming through on this live.

Barrett and I get rushed to set for rehearsals and my phone buzzes in my pocket:

Goddess: I love how even when we're not talking, you still smile when you say my name.

"That's a Spampi smile." Barrett laughs at me.

"What? No it's not." I can't help but laugh back.

"Ok D, I love you but even when you are fighting with Stef, you can't help but smile every time she gets mentioned. So I am begging you to go home tonight at talk to her about whatever it is that's going on," Barret and I get to set as she pulls me back quickly so no one can hear, "cause let's face it, we can all tell when you aint getting any Italian."

"Barrett!" I don't even know why I'm shocked at this point. Everyone can tell.

--

Today felt so long and I just really want to go and see the most gorgeous woman at home.

I quickly get Ford and rush home. It's really late so I expect Stef to already be asleep. As I pull up my driveway, I can see the lights in the front room are still on and I now have major butterflies. I open the front door and Ford runs in and starts playing with Jeff, I guess he missed her today.

I see Stef lying on the couch watching TV, "hey I'm home." I get no response. I walk over to the couch to see Stefania asleep with the blanket over her. She looks so comfy and warm. I kneel down in front of her and nudge her slightly, "Stef babe, I'm home."

Stefania opens her eyes and smiles so brightly, "bambina, I missed you."

"I know it's late but can we talk?" I lift up her legs and sit on the couch, placing her legs onto my thighs.

"Are you ready to?" Stef sits up, securing the blanket around us.

"I shouldn't have blocked you out because of something you asked." I lower my head because I hate this situation.

"Bambina it's ok, I understand," Stef moves closer to me, "it's a sensitive subject for both of us."

"She used to be my best friend." I can feel the lump in my throat growing bigger.

Stef places her hand on the back of my head, "I know, and that's why I asked."

I look at Stefania who can see how hurt I am, "I just don't think right now is a good time to talk to her, I will carry on being professional at work and keep it at that. I guess that's all I can do."

"Danielle, all I was asking is if you think you would ever get back to how you were with her?" Stef puts her arm around me and pulls me in so I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Honestly? I hope so but there really does need to be space and I hope one day that we can talk like we used to again," I move us around so we are both lying on the couch with me leaning on Stef's front, "Jaina used to be such a massive part in my life and I miss her."

Stefania kisses the top of my head, "I know Bella."

I chuckle, "Barrett said today that everyone can tell when I haven't had some Italian."

"Stupida," Stef laughs also, "I think we have nearly 2 weeks to catch up on."

I turn myself around, "oh do we? Do you know how hard it's been to resist ripping your clothes off all the time?" I lean in closer to her, nudging my nose against hers.

Stefania whispers, "want to go upstairs and show me how must you've resisted?"