Chapter 24

Danielle POV

I take Stefania's hands in mine, "Stefania, I would love to get married in Sicily."

The smile on her face got brighter by the second. She lowers her head shyly, "Ok."

As Stefania lifts up her head again, we lock eyes and just smile at one another. I could get lost in her eyes forever. Unfortunately, we get called back to set for our scene with Jaina who is patiently waiting.

As we walk in hand in hand, Jaina turns to us "you two need to stop being so damn cute."

I wrap my arm around Stefania's waist and lean my head on her shoulder whilst listening to Paris talk us through the scene. I don't want to let go of her, Stefania's warmth is all I need right now.

Andy: No, no, no, no, are we going to a high school baby shower?

Maya: Ok, you're the wrong person for this job.

Carina: We could be done already if she let me pick-

Maya: That is bad luck!

Carina: I'm not the groom.

Maya: Then let me see what you're wearing.

Carina: Never!... No

"And CUT!" Paris yells from the sides, "I love you three in a scene, it's comical and brilliant for the blooper reels."

Stefania skips towards me and bumps into the side of me, pushing me into Jaina who falls over the sofa. The whole crew burst into laughter, "Oh my God Jaina, I'm so sorry!" I help her up whilst laughing myself.

"You two are dangerous," Jaina is holding her stomach where she's laughing so much.

"Alright you lot, we're done for the day," Paris is wiping the tears from his face, "roll on tomorrow! Danielle you better be in this mood again because it is brilliant."

Jaina looks at Stefania and whispers "Stef that means do whatever you did last night again." She winked.

As we arrive back to my house, I message the gang asking if they wanted to come round for some drinks and games. I instantly get a reply from Jaina and Barrett saying: Hell YES! Then from Jay and Lachlan agreeing too. I set up the bowls and snacks in the kitchen whilst Stefania gets the games set up in the front room. An hour later and there's a knock at the door, Stefania opens the door and soon everyone is coming over to me for a hug. "Did you all get here together?" I ask whilst hugging Jaina.

"Yes, I drove us all." Jaina walks over to the couch and instantly starts snacking.

"Right what are we playing first?" Lachlan rubs his hands together and looks at the games but we all stop and stare at him. "What did I say?"

"We all take a shot first then truth or dare." Jay explains to him.

We all take a shot of tequila around the kitchen to start this night off. "Ok who's going first?" I put the shot glasses by the sink.

"Oh I have the PERFECT dare for you Lach!" Barrett says way too excitedly for his liking, "I dare you run around Danielle's back garden...completely naked."

"Welcome to the games my friend." Jay says patting Lachlan's back. With that Lachlan strips off and he does indeed run around my garden naked. We all cheer him on before we chuck his clothes back at him and tell him to come inside.

"Ok now you've done the dare," Barrett says to Lachlan, "you now have to ask someone of your choosing."

Lachlan looks around the room as we all sit back down on the couch. There isn't enough room for us all to have a seat so Stefania sits on my lap. "Ok, Jaina...Truth or dare?"

"Truth." She says so confidently.

"Have you ever had a crush on someone on Station 19?" We all leans forward in anticipation of her answer.

"I can't answer that so I will take a drink." Jaina smirks and takes another shot of tequila.

"Ok, I need to know details later." Barrett laughs.

Jaina looks at Stefania, "Stef, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Oh ok, the Italian has some balls!" Jaina replies, "I dare you to take a body shot off Danielle but in the sexiest way possible." I can feel my cheeks getting redder.

Stefania stands up and helps me up too, she holds either side of my face and kisses me passionately. She slowly puts her tongue in my mouth as my hands hold onto her hips. Stefania parts from me and slowly lifts my shirt over my head but keeping eye contact because she knows how much that turns me on. "Lay down" she whispers to me. As I get comfortable on the floor in front of everyone, Stefania gets the salt and the lime and the tequila. She places the slice of lime in my mouth. Pours a line of salt from my belly button up to my breasts and pours the tequila into my belly button. She straddles over me and flips her hair over her right shoulder. My breathing is getting heavier now. Keeping eye contact, she traces her tongue and licks up the salt slowly, moving her torso upwards too. Followed by sucking up the shot from my belly button. As she reaches my mouth, she hovers over my lips teasing me even more for what seems like forever. Eventually kissing me and reaching her tongue into my mouth to retrieve the slice of lime but spitting it out after sucking the juice and returning to my lips once more.

"Ok guys, we're not making any porno today!" Barrett yells. We laugh and stand back up, I put my shirt back on.

"Danielle, you are one lucky lady." Jaina claps as she says that.

We all laugh as Stef and I sit back down with her sat on my lap again, I unnoticeably slip my hand up Stefania's shirt and scratch from the top of her back downwards. She arches her back and her breathing getting heavy but carried on the conversations with the rest of the group. I lean next to her ear and whisper, "fancy coming upstairs quickly?"