Chapter 23

Stefania POV

"Why don't we move in together?"

I don't know why but I froze, no words formed out of my mouth. It's the most simplest of questions but for some reason I just couldn't answer, even though the butterflies in my stomach are having a party.

"Or not, it's up to you." Danielle took her eyes off me and dropped her head.

Come on Stefania, say something! "Non c'è niente che vorrei di più." (There is nothing I would want more). I said that so softly, almost in a whisper.

"Stefania, you're supposed to teach me Italian so I can understand you." Danielle smiled and locked eyes with me again.

"Of course we can move in together Bambina, I would love that." I pulled myself up and kissed Danielle. A small kiss turned into more passion. Danielle held onto my face and slowly slipped her tongue into my mouth. I pulled her down slightly and she wrapped her legs around my hips. Soft moans escape both of our mouths. I grab ahold of the side of the tub with my left hand whilst my right one slowly traces lower down Danielle's body until I reach in between her legs. Her hands have now moved to my back as she scratches me slowly with every movement my hand makes.

--

"MARINA'S GETTING MARRIED!" Danielle decides to run around set screaming this as soon as we arrive. All I can do is laugh as I try to keep my distance, I'm also pretending that I don't know her. "Barrett! Marina is getting married!" She runs up to Barrett and shouts that in her face. Barrett looks at me wide eyed as Danielle runs off again.

"What have you done to her?" Barrett walks to me.

"Actually-"

"No, I don't actually want to know" Barrett cuts me off and covers her ears whilst we both laugh.

"Stefania, sort your woman out." Jaina says as she's walking up to us.

"Guys, I can't do anything. I'm pretending like I don't know her today. Well until she calms down, but look how cute she is." We all look over at Danielle who is still running around set making everyone turn to me and laugh.

"We don't call her Sunshine for nothing." Now Jay has joined us.

Barrett says bluntly "Stefania gave her some good lovin' last night."

"Barrett!" I can feel my cheeks getting redder by the second.

"Am I wrong?" She turns to me, raised eyebrows.

"I have a question." Jaina thankfully stops my embarrassment, "how do you plan on calming her down?"

"No, nope, I am not even going to attempt it." I chuckle.

"Lord, help us today with sweet Danielle." Jay looks up, hands together as if he was praying.

"Ok Danielle is scary when she's hyper." Lachlan appears from the side and stands with us watching Danielle who is still running around.

"I'm the one who has to live with her." With that, they all turn to me and scream with excitement.

"She actually asked you?" Barrett comes in for a hug.

"Yes, last night," I start laughing again, "that might be one of the reasons why she's like this."

"I'm still going for the sexiness." Jaina starts dancing next to me.

We all get called to set by Paris, who is directing this episode, Danielle skips towards us all. "Season 4 episode 16, 'Forever and Ever, Amen' this is the last episode of the season guys!" We all start cheering, "this episode will be fun to shoot, we have a brilliant week ahead of us if you all behave yourself." Paris looks at Danielle and everyone laughs knowing what she's been doing since we got here.

"I love you." Danielle whispers in my ear. I turn and smile at her, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Stefania, I know you wanted to say something." Paris gives me the floor.

"Si," I walk over to where he was stood in front of everybody, "I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has welcomed me to Station 19 this year, we have had many ups and downs but I'm so grateful for each and every one of you. All of you have made this year so amazing for me-"

"Not as much as Danielle!" Barrett shouted from the sides. We all laugh.

"This episode is going to be very special for all of us and one to remember. And as everyone has probably heard from Danielle... MARINA IS GETTING MARRIED!" Everyone erupted in cheers and applause with a few laughter's. I walk back to Danielle and hug her, she puts her arms around my waist as we stumble but I manage to keep us upright.

Myself and Danielle get called into hair and makeup first. "Here's my favorite couple." Denise says as we walk into the makeup trailer, "Stef let's start with you." I sit in front of Denise and Danielle sits in the chair next to me still hyper from earlier.

"Good luck with that." I tilt my head towards Danielle, "she's a little bit hyper today."

"Oh I've heard all morning." We both laugh.

"Can't I be happy to be marring the woman I love... I mean Maya." Danielle looks at us with redness in her cheeks.

"Oh so you don't mean me then?" I love to wind her up.

"I'm hyper and in need of chocolate, leave me alone." Danielle puts her hand in her pocket and pulls out chocolate that I had no clue was in there. She starts humming, which is quite sweet.

After we are both ready, we head onto set into Maya and Carina's kitchen. Now I know what she was humming in makeup

Maya singing: Gee, I really love you and were

Maya and Carina singing: Gonna get married.

I love that scene. For me, I am actually that giddy because we are really going to get married. At some point anyway. We had to do a few takes though because I started laughing every time Danielle runs to me and starts dancing.

After we manage to get the scene down, we head for food. "Danielle?" we sit on a bench outside because the sun is so warm today. She nods. "I'm sorry for not even talking to you about the whole wedding thing at the same time as Maya and Carina. It took me back and I think it would have been the best thing if we were in the right place. As in being in a relationship for longer, living together, meeting families properly."

"Stefania, that's why I didn't bring it up again. Because I saw how ridiculous that sounded at the time." Danielle holds my hand, "plus, you need to take me to Sicily first."

"As long as we get married there." I froze, realizing what I just said.