Chapter 18

Danielle POV

I'm sat on my couch looking through the fan edits and I can't help but notice that even though a lot of people can see the love Stefania and I have towards each other, there are a few comments about Stefania not feeling the same. Honestly it breaks my heart a little bit every time because I look at those photos of us behind the scenes and I can see what everyone means. I look at her with pure love and it's like she doesn't look at me in the same way. Am I completely over thinking this? Does Stefania not love me the same way?

"Danielle?" I wipe the tears from my eyes and turn to see Stefania standing behind me looking so worried. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." I turn back round and put my phone in my pocket.

Stefania walks round and sits next to me, turning my head from my chin to look at her "what is wrong bambina?"

"It's just..." I show her some of the comments on the videos, "they're saying that our love is one sided and only from me."

"You know you shouldn't look at the comments, the 100 little people in your head will go crazy." Stef chuckled a bit.

"Stef," I look to the floor, "is this only one sided?" No reply. Nothing. Just a hand on my back. I look back up at Stefania who is holding back tears. "Stefania, is this one sided?"

She takes swallows the lump in her throat, "Danielle, if this was, do you really think I would have done all that I did just to ask you to be my girlfriend and tell you that I love you?"

"So you don't regret anything?" I wipe the tear that's falling down her face.

"Bambina," Stefania holds either side of my face, "I want to scream from the rooftops that I love you. I want to show the world the woman I want to spend my life with. I love you Danielle Savre, there is no regret in my mind." Stefania leans in and kisses me so delicately.

We press our foreheads together, "we better get to set." I whisper. Stefania nods.

Even though she told me that what we have isn't just me, I still have doubts in my mind whether that is true. I trust the fans and, so far, they have been spot on with everything they say about Stefania and I. I just hope that they aren't right about this.

Stefania POV

Danielle and myself drive together to set. Nothing much is said on the way. I can tell she is still very doubtful about the conversation.

Jaina and Barrett are stood by Barrett's car talking. As we get out, Danielle runs over to them and gives them both a hug. I, however, walk straight to my trailer. I don't know if I'm angry at Danielle for believing comments made, or if I'm upset about this situation.

As I sit down, I put my head in my hands and scream a little to see if that would help. There's a knock on my door, "come in."

Jay opens the door very slowly, "I heard quiet screaming, is everything ok?" Jay walks in and closes the door behind him.

"No." My voice is slightly muffled from my head being in my hands. I feel the couch dip slightly next to me and Jay putting his arm over me, pulling me in to a hug. I manage to let my emotions out.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jay's voice calms me a little bit.

I lift my head and sit back, "Danielle thinks that what we have is one sided. I've told her that it isn't true but I know she doesn't believe me."

"Where did she get that idea from?" I can hear that Jay is getting angry.

"Some comments on a fan edit." I look at Jay whose eyes are widening.

"Really? What are you even doing here?" Jay stands up.

"Giving her some space." He is confusing me now.

"Stefania," Jay flops his arms to his sides and huffs whilst walking to the door, "go and be with Danielle, she needs you to be with her not away from her." Jay opens the door and gestures me out.

"She's with Barrett and Jaina though."

"Do you really think that she wants their reassurance? No. She wants yours, so go out here and find your girl." Jay walks out. I follow him towards Danielle's trailer. We knock on the door but there is no answer. We walk towards the set and see her with Krista talking very seriously.

"Hi," I put my hand on the bottom of Danielle's back, "sorry am I interrupting?"

"No, actually I was about to come and get you both." Krista looks at both of us, "don't worry we've just changed the script for episode 14 'Comfortably Numb' slightly."

"How much is slightly?" I furrow my left eyebrow.

"We need to do another table read. We've decided that instead of Maya and Carina breaking up, there will be the proposal but please don't tell anyone until we do the read." Krista walks off quickly.

A smile grew bigger and bigger on Danielle's face. We knew this would be happening at some point. I just admire the excitement that Danielle has for this couple. All I can think about is how much I love this woman. I want her to know it and I think I know the perfect way of showing her.