Chapter 65

Danielle POV

"Where is my favorite human?" I am walking around the set with Stefania before going into make-up.

"I'm right here Danielle." Stefania looks at me like I'm losing my mind.

Barrett jumps on my back, nearly pushing me over "aww Stef, no hunny, she means me."

"I don't know if I should be offended or not." Stef still has a hold of my hand but loosens her grip slightly.

I squeeze tighter, "not offended, a tad jealous though."

Barrett gets off me, "I am definitely not being responsible for breaking down the best marriage but I will be stealing D away from you for most of today."

Stef laughs then leans in and kisses my cheek, "I will see you later yes?"

"Yes you will," I walk backwards, following Barrett to make-up, "I love you."

"I love you too." Stefania skips to her trailer and I can't take my eyes off her.

I hear snapping next to my ear, "Earth to Danielle, you get to have all the sexiness with her later on so stop staring."

I look at Barrett who is also watching Stefania, "so why are you staring?"

"Because she cute and my best friends wife so I am allowed." Barrett turns back around and walks to the steps of the make-up trailer.

"I don't think that's right." I follow Barrett inside.

"What's not right?" Denise chimes into this conversation.

I sit down in front of Denise, "Barrett thinks she can stare at Stefania because she is my wife."

Denise looks from me to Barrett then back again, "ok, I understand that."

"Denise!" I gasp not expecting that.

Barrett starts laughing, "D, we can look but we can't touch."

"Should have seen Stefania the other day when we went to the beach," I look at Denise and Barrett who obviously want more information, "a woman stared at her and when we got home-"

Barrett cuts me off, "please say she went full on Italian mode?"

"Yes. She. Did." I start laughing at Barrett who is clapping with excitement.

Denise is still looking at me confused, "wait, what did she say to the woman?"

I put my head down in embarrassment, "she told her that life is good, she should get one."

"I LOVE HER!" Barrett is rolling her head back with laughter, "the things that woman comes out with is brilliant."

"Honestly, I'm nervous about the Oscars." I cover my mouth quickly, realizing what I just said.

Denise and Barrett stop and stare at me.

"You're both going to the Oscars and you didn't tell me?" Barrett holds my arm in pure shock.

"We're not supposed to tell anyone but I got invited to the viewing party and I've asked Stef to be my plus one." I shyly smile because I'm so proud to have her by my side.

Denise carried on applying my make-up, "are you sure that's smart? Don't you think people will notice that you two are all loved up?"

Barrett sits back in her chair, "Stefania Is Italian, she can take on anyone."

Stefania opens the trailer door, "I heard my name."

"Stef come tell these two that you're a badass." Barrett stands up and hugs Stefania.

"I don't understand what's going on." Stef looks at me hoping I can give her answers.

"Denise thinks it's not a good idea for us to go to the Oscars together." I look up at Stefania who is now giving me an evil look because we promised not to say anything.

"Why?" Stef sits next to Barrett, "we could just say they wanted both of us there because of our characters, no one needs to know that we are married."

"Just try not to stick your tongues down each other's throats for 5 minutes," Barrett nudges Stef who looks at me and we both start laughing, "oh God, I don't even want to know."

After Denise finishes with my make-up, we leave and walk towards the set, bumping into Jay on the way, "so a little birdy told me that someone had a run in at the beach the other day."

Stefania looks at me then at Barrett, "I'm not even going to think about that stupid woman."

Barrett skips round to Stefania, "next time you shout at someone, can you get Danielle to film it?"

"Oh yeah I want to see that too." Jay raises his hand and laughs.

"What would I have to do to not do that?" I lean forward to look at Barrett and Jay.

Barrett giggles, "admit that Stefania is your top."

Stefania laughs then puts her arm around my shoulder and pulls me into a hug as I stick out my bottom lip, "you're so cute bambina, I would never make you tell everyone that I'm more superior."

"I don't like any of you anymore." I detach myself from Stefania's grip and walk off in front of them trying not to laugh with them.

--

"Stef, I'm leaving for Barrett's!" I shout up the stairs.

"Hang on," Stefania comes bombing down the stairs and nearly falls into me, "don't drink too much, I love you."

"I can't promise that, this is Barrett we're on about here," I pull Stefania from her waist and kiss her deeply, "I would say the same thing with you and Jaicy but you're way more sensible than us."

Stef laughs, "go on. I'll message you later ok?"

As I open the front door, I stop and look at the gorgeous woman leaning on the couch, "I love you too."

20 minutes later I arrive at Barrett's house ready for the viewing of tonight's episode. Barrett is leaning against the door frame waving at me.

I open my car door, "Stef said not to drink too much."

"Who does she think we are?" Barrett walks over to me and grabs some of the bottles I brought over, "ok yeah I get it but it's you that needs to go careful."

"I'm not that bad." I follow Barret inside.

She stops in front of me and turns around, "D, the last time we done this was just as Stef started on the show and you wanted to call her and after I stopped that, you wanted to send some fruity pics."

I look at her wide-eyed, that whole night is coming back to me very vividly, "but... I can actually do that now."

"Yes you can but do you remember the voicemail you sent her?" Barrett nearly drops a bottle where she's now laughing a lot.

"I thank Jay every day for deleting that off her phone before she got to listen to that." We walk into her front room and set everything up. Snacks. Drinks. Glasses.

"I love you Danielle but sunshine on booze is like a puppy on crack, you never know what is going to happen." She has a very valid point.

"But Stef is with Jaicy tonight so surely it should be the same?" I sit down and pull out my phone to a message from Stefania:

Goddess: I love you Bella, I miss you already.

"Wait Jaicy is at your place? I know Stef can handle her drink but Jaicy is something else and that alone will be messy in the best way, I would love to be a fly on the wall with those two," Barrett takes my phone from me and places it on the table, "the only time you get to pick up that phone is to tweet or do a live ok?"

I salute Barrett, "yes sir, let's open one of those bottles."