Chapter 49

Stefania POV

"Stay here Bambina, get dressed." I leave Danielle looking very confused at me, but I am super excited right now. I head downstairs and grab an envelope from one of the kitchen draws. I go back upstairs to find Danielle just putting on a jacket, "ready?" I slightly scream that but I can't help it.

"What are you up to?" Danielle laughs at me.

"Just open it." I hand Danielle the envelope, the questionable look she gives me makes the excitement inside of me flurry even more.

"Stefania, I've always wanted to go here how did you get us tickets to get in?" Danielle stands up and walks towards me but not taking her eyes off the tickets in her hands.

"I know you have always wanted to go and I may have slightly name dropped us for those." I chuckle whilst pulling Danielle's attention back to me.

"When are we going?" Danielle wraps her arms around my waist, she's smiling so brightly at me.

"Now you're dressed, we can go." I kiss the tip of her nose whilst her eyes grow so much bigger at me.

"Are you serious?" Danielle stands back and starts jumping a little. I start laughing at her whilst nodding. I get myself ready. By the time I go downstairs, Danielle is already by the front door waiting for me. I make sure the dogs have enough food and water for the night as we head out the front door. I ordered us a cab earlier which is waiting for us. Myself and Danielle jump in and the cab driver starts driving to our destination.

I lean over to Danielle and whisper, "there may be some familiar faces there too."

"Why are you doing this Stefania? You're being so cute." Danielle leans towards me and kisses me quickly so the cab driver doesn't see.

"Because I love you and we both need a night out to take our minds off this massive secret we've been carrying." I look at the cab driver and see he isn't actually paying any attention to us so I kiss Danielle back but slightly deeper. About 20 minutes go by and we arrive outside the destination. I notice that Barrett, Jaina, Camilla and Jaicy are standing outside waiting for us.

"Wait Stef, you got us all tickets?" Danielle notices them all and looks back to me so shocked.

"Si Bella, a girls night out as promised. I had this planned for a while but when you said about going out with the girls, I knew I had made the right decision. I messaged them all earlier letting them all know that we are going tonight so to drop whatever they are doing and meet us here." I take Danielle's hand as we get out of the cab.

"Took your time Spampi!" Jaicy shouted over to us.

Barrett looks at Jaicy, "trust me Jaicy, you don't want to know what they were doing."

"Oh I definitely want to know!" Jaina looks at Barrett with raised eyebrows which makes us all laugh.

"So do I!" Camilla also looks at Barrett then at Danielle and I.

"Are we just going to stand here or are we going in?" Danielle starts jogging backwards towards the door. I can already hear the music.

"Stef," Jaina pulls me aside before we go in, "how did you get us tickets? Danielle has been trying to get in here for years."

"Honestly, I told them that the women from Station 19 and Grey's Anatomy want to have a night out here and it really didn't take them long to send over some tickets for the six of us." I laugh as we head to the front door. We all hand over our tickets and head on in.

The look on Danielle's face is an absolute picture. Jaws drop as we make our way in. The bar is in the middle of the massive room. The whole place looks exactly how an exclusive country bar should look like. Mechanical Bull to one side, the dance floor to the other with booths surrounding the outside of the whole place.

We find a booth that fits us all next to the dance floor because let's face it, we will be spending a lot of time there. Jaina and Camilla get some drinks from the bar and bring them over to us. Jaina grabs one of the tequila shots and raises it, "let's raise our tiny glasses," we all do, "to Danielle and Stefania. You both have the relationship we all dream of. May you have THE best married life the rest of us can be jealous of for a lifetime."

We all crack up in laughter "CHEERS!" Glasses clink and we all throw down the tequila, a few faces are pulled as the burn goes down our throats.

Barrett pulls Danielle onto the dancefloor as I stay sat with Jaicy, Camilla and Jaina. I can only admire Danielle from here. "Stefania?" Camilla pulls my focus back to the table, "wow the love you have for her."

I can feel my cheeks start to blush, "can you blame me? Just look at her, the stars have nothing on her beauty."

"Are you writing your own vows?" Jaicy tries to say it quietly but with this music, you can't be quiet.

"Yes and I've already wrote mine." I grin so big and bite my lip a little whilst picking up my drink.

"Wait how have you not told me this?" Jaina moves from the other side of the booth to next to me.

I look at them all, "I am not telling you what they are, you'll just have to wait for the actual day to hear them." They all sigh very disappointedly.

"Spampinato! Ortiz!" I look over to Barrett shouting for me and Jaina, "get your asses over here and show us how it's done!"

I give Jaina a look and we jump up and dance over to Barrett and Danielle. Camilla and Jaicy also join us but everyone makes room for me and Jaina to show everyone up.

After some time, it ends up being just me and Jaicy on the dancefloor. Then I look at Danielle as soon as 'Lady' by Lady Antebellum comes on. She gasps then jumps back up and joins me. Jaicy looks at me, smiles then walks back to the table.

Danielle grabs my waist and spins us around. We dance our butts off like no one is watching. Every now and then I look at our table and see the rest of them laughing at me and Danielle singing it to each other. About halfway through the song the rest of them join us on the floor.

After the song finishes, I walk over to the bar to get the next round in. I feel arms wrap around my waist then a kiss on my shoulder. "I'm so glad I married you."

"I'd be worried if you wasn't." I laugh and turn around, embracing Danielle into the hug then softly kiss her.

"Ok guys stop making me jealous of you." Camilla walks over to us to carry the drinks over to the booth.

"Never!" I grab a hold of Danielle's face and kiss her again but with a little bit more passion.

"WOOOOO!" The girls are cheering us on from the table. I had to break the kiss as I'm laughing too much and so is Danielle.

I start walking back over to the table but Danielle takes my hand to pull me back to the dancefloor, "I love you."

"I love you too Bambina, can you believe that we are having an actual wedding very soon?" My arms make their way around her shoulders again as we sway.

"I don't know how I lived without you for so long. This wedding will be the most magical and memorable day for the rest of our lives, thank you for doing all of this but," Danielle pauses and looks at me with puppy dog eyes, "I really want to get onto the mechanical bull."

I follow her lead and we walk over to the bull, the girls grab their phones and start recording Danielle stay of that bull with all of her might. 

A/N

Who's ready for a Stefanielle wedding?