Chapter 59

Danielle POV

"Krista!" I spot Krista walking towards the offices so I run over to her. I need to speak to her about the massive mistake I may have made.

"Danielle, hi." Krista walks into the building, holding the door open for me.

"I need to tell you something." I hesitate a little.

"What have you done?" She's asking like I do something wrong all the time.

We walk into her office and sit down, I'm nervously playing with my rings. It's become a habit now, "so, a few of us went out drinking the other night."

"Danielle, what did you do?" Krista's serious voice has now come out and that makes me even more nervous.

"You know how no one outside of the cast, crew, friends and family are supposed to know about Stefania and I?" I can't even look at her. I feel like I'm being told off already.

"Yes." Krista leans onto her desk with her hands interlocked in front of her.

"I may have drunkenly shouted it whilst we were at a bar," Krista takes a breath as if she is about to say something but I quickly interject, "but Barrett and Jaicy have said that they looked around and didn't see anyone that heard it."

"Danielle, do you know the full reason why we've had to make you two keep this a secret?" Krista is frowning. I don't like it when Krista frowns, "because we need to keep you both completely safe and people who watch the show won't be able to differentiate between your characters and you. There are so many people who already think that you and Stefania are a couple, we can't let this out yet Dani. For both of your safeties."

"I understand fully." I drop my head back down, I am now actually being told off. I can feel that I'm about to start crying, I'm holding in these tears like my life depends on it.

"I will let the PR crew know and to shut down anything that comes to light before it gets out into the public. Please let this be a lesson to not go drinking with the Grey's cast, they can drink us all under the table and it's not a pretty site." Finally Krista laughs a little bit which really helps with my nerves.

"Thank you," I stand up to walk out, "but they can really drink can't they?" Krista laughs again and nods.

I'm so glad that's over with, I let out a small cry as I'm walking out of the building towards my trailer. But the million little people in my head are running wild thinking over and over again, trying to remember the tiniest little details from that night to see if I done anything else that could jeopardies anything.

"Danielle!" Stefania jogs over to me and pulls my chin up, "why have you been crying? Who made you cry? Who do I need to hurt?"

"Stef, I'm fine," I stroke her arm and hold her hand, "I just spoke to Krista."

"Krista made you cry? Why did Krista make you cry?" Stefania is going into full on Italian anger mode now.

"Stefania, calm down," I open my trailer door for us to walk in, "I told her about what I said when I was drunk-"

Stef cuts me off, "she hasn't fired you has she? Are you coming in here to pack up your things?"

"No babe, she hasn't fired me. Sit down and calm down," I push Stef onto the couch by her shoulders and kneel in front of her, "she is going to get the PR team onto it so they can stop anything from getting out about us ok?"

Stef takes a deep breath, "why didn't you say that from the beginning instead of me panicking?"

I raise my eyebrows at her so high they might come off my forehead, "because you started panicking before I could say anything."

Stef puts on her baby voice which she knows I love, "but I was worried."

I place my hands either side of her face, "I know you were but there's no need to now ok?"

Stefania nods. We leave my trailer and walk onto set when Barrett walks over to us, "D, have you spoken to Krista?"

"Yes, she's sorting it." I smile to Stefania who grips onto my hand a little tighter.

"That's why she came and asked me what was said the other night. I thought I might have gotten you into trouble." Barrett carries on walking with us.

"No she just needs to know what to keep an ear out for." We are both whispering at this point, I can't have anyone else nosing in on our conversation.

"Well I hope she isn't keeping an ear out by your trailer when you two are in there." Barrett nudges my shoulder. She always has to make a comment at the weirdest times but I love her for it.

"Barrett," Stef leans forward in front of me to look at Barrett, "we are thinking about having another game night at our place if you would like to join?"

I chuckle, "it's safer than a bar."

"I love Spampi-Savre game nights! Who's going to be joining us?" Barrett slightly claps with excitement.

"You're the first person we've asked." I have to leave them now to go and start filming. I kiss Stef on the cheek and leave them both talking about this game night.

--

"Stefania come on, people will be arriving soon!" I shout up the stairs to Stef who has just got out the shower. I walk back to the kitchen to grab the snacks to put on the table.

"I'm ready." I can hear her run down the stairs. Stef looks so cute in her pink fluffy socks and sweats. The second Stefania walks into the kitchen, the doorbell chimes.

I walk over and open it to see Barrett's face with the biggest smile and a bottle of wine in her hands, "couldn't come empty handed could it?"

I look behind her to see Jaicy walking up the path, "glad you could make it Jaic."

"I've been told hilarious stories from these nights so I wouldn't miss it." Jaicy gives me a hug then hand me a bottle of wine herself. I hope no one else brings any more alcohol, I can't get as bad as I did.

Stefania is putting the last snacks on the table, "come in, sit down, have a drink, Jay and Jake should be here soon."

After the guys arrive, we sit around my front room talking and drinking before the games start. Stefania and I are sitting on the floor whilst the rest are on the couch.

Jay rolls his head back with laughter, "wait so how many times have you both been either heard or walked in on?"

I look to Stefania as we both smile at each other thinking over it all. Stefania confidently looks back to Jay, "about 4 or 5 times. Both here and at work."

Jake nearly chokes on his drink, "at work?"

"Si, in my trailer and in Danielle's." Stefania is sounding very proud of herself but I can feel my cheeks getting redder by the second.

Barrett looks at the other 3, "better get your earplugs ready when we go to bed because these two will be making this house rock. And PLEASE don't even think about going in their room in the morning without knocking because I used up all of my holy water on my eyes from last time." Everyone looks at us and starts laughing.

"Ok, how about truth or dare to start off these games?" Thank you Jaicy for changing the subject.

"I love it." Barrett makes herself comfortable, crossing her legs.

"Ok, who wants to go first?" Jaicy looks directly at me and Stefania.

"I will." Stef raises her hand and leans forward in anticipation.

"Stef, truth or dare?" Jaicy raises an eyebrow.

Stefania answers quickly, "truth."

"A bit bold for only having one drink Spamp but I'll go with it," Jaicy takes a second to think of a question, "do you want children now you're married?"