Chapter 83

Danielle POV

We are just entering the parking lot when we see Barrett, Jay and Jaina waving at us next to Barrett's car. I beep the horn like I do every morning.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, life is good.

Just as quickly I park up, I jump out of the car and skip over to the three of them, bringing them all in for a hug. "Good morning."

"Danielle, you will suffocate them." Stefania laughs as I eventually let go of the terrified trio.

Barrett squints at me then over to Stef then back to me, "ok Sunshine is back and I'm guessing we have Stef to thank for this?"

I turn to look at Stefania who has raised her hands, "actually, this is all Danielle."

Jaina taps the side of my arm, "good for you for taking the reins for once."

Stefania walks over to us and places her hand on my back, "I'm grabbing a coffee, want one?"

"Obviously." Stef hands me the dog leads with the cutest smile.

She pulls me in and kisses me, "ok." As she walks away, she turns around and says loudly, "I love you."

I shake my head and chuckle, "I love you too."

She starts walking away but not before Barrett shouts, "I'm going to throw up."

I have so much love and appreciation for that woman. Just seeing her walk away with so much confidence and talent makes my heart beat for her.

"Last night or this morning?" Jay interrupts my thoughts.

"Really?" Barrett backhands Jays arm, "I don't want to know but I do, however, place my bet on last night."

Jaina raises her hand, "I got bets on this morning."

They all start walking ahead before my body reacts and catches up to them, "since when do you all place bets on when I have sex with my wife?"

Jaina turns around and walks backwards whilst in front of the rest of us, "since we got back from winter hiatus."

I frown in shock to them all, "because that's not weird in the slightest. But if you all must know, Jaina is correct."

Jaina laughs as she raises her middle fingers at Jay and Barrett whilst turning back around and walking with us.

Barrett covers her ears, "I don't want details, I've ran out of bleach to clean out the thoughts that have scarred my brain from last time."

Jay pulls Barrett's hands from her ears, "but you love it."

I skip in front quickly and turn around, looking Barrett in the eyes, "it was hot and sexy and absolutely-"

Barrett interrupts, "nope, no more. That's enough for my ears to handle."

As I walk towards my trailer, I see Stef standing against it with both coffees in her hand. I suddenly get a surge of butterflies swarming around in my stomach. I can't believe that even after all of this time, she still makes me giddy.

I take my coffee from her hand and gently kiss her cheek, "thank you." I open the trailer door and both dogs don't hesitate to jump straight in after I unhook their leads from their collars.

"Come on Bambina, let's go." Stef takes my free hand into hers and we walk into the room where we have table reads. Everyone is already there so we quickly take our seats next to each other and look at the first page to the title 'Even Better Than The Real Thing' I look to Stef and just smile at the glow radiating from the beaming smile she has.

We've gotten to the last Marina scene in this episode, I take a deep breath and read my last line, "I'm afraid that if I walk out of that door, I don't know when I'll see you again."

Stef places her hand on top of mine on the table, "hey, you will. You will. I'm going to check in in a few hours and let you know how I'm doing." In perfect timing, the lump in my throat forms, Stef looks at me then reads her last line, "hey, no cry."

I rest my head on Stefania's shoulder for the remainder of the read-through, her hand not moving from mine.

We all filter out of the room as I jump and skip towards my trailer, "Maya and Carina are getting good, we are better than ever, and it's a beautiful day."

Stef runs towards me and wraps her arms around my shoulders, "you make every day beautiful Danielle."

I take this opportunity to pick Stef up and spin her around, "so do you. I love you." I stop spinning but Stefania's legs are still wrapped around my waist.

Stef smiles then kisses me, "I love you too Bella."

"Ok you two are super cute and just couple goals." I look over to see Jay standing near us with Barrett in tow.

Barrett crosses her arms, "yes Jay they are and I'm really going to regret saying this but, who wants to join me and Jaina for a few drinks?"

Jay looks to Barrett, "tell me a place and time and I'll be there."

"We will be too." Stef points at the both of us.

I look up at Stefania who I am still holding up, "what about what you said earlier?"

Stef chuckles and whispers, "patience Danielle. We have the rest of our lives to spend days having sex. Now let me down so I can jump on your back." I do just that, Stefania jumps on my back and rests her head next to mine.

"I see I was wrong earlier, Stef still has the reins." Jaina walks over to us all, "all of you be at my place later, I have enough booze for Dani to get as drunk as she did when she decided to give us all a lap dance."

Barrett starts jumping and clapping, "I loved that night."

Jay grabs Barrett's arm, "only because you got a glimpse into what Stefania gets daily."

"Jay," Barrett nods, "she is one lucky lady."

"Umm, not every day unfortunately." Stefania holds up her hand to correct them.

Jaina winks at Barrett, "nearly everyday though."

After Stef and I let the dogs out of the trailer, she jumps straight onto my back again. Luckily Barrett takes Ford's lead and Jaina takes Jeff's.

We all walk back to the parking lot laughing about the last time we all got together for drinks. I say walk, but I do attempt to skip with Stef on my back which makes her laugh and both of us nearly falling over. But I stop in my tracks, "do I always make a fool of myself when we get together?"

Barrett turns, "pretty much."

"It always gets better when you make Barrett blush." Jay nudges Barrett and laughs.

"Surely Stef is the only one I should be making blush?" I walk back in line with everyone else.

Stef giggles, "yes but sharing is caring. Especially when I get more when we get home."

Jaina cuts us all off before any more can be said, "alright enough of that before I uninvite you all over. See you all later?"

We all nod and get into our cars. This day can't get any better but I have a feeling that tonight will be one for the memory books.