Chapter 68

Stefania POV

"Really Danielle?" I am woken up by the dogs. I am not happy.

"I tried to stop them but they are just too excited to see you." Danielle pokes out her bottom lip and looks between myself and the dogs who are still trying to jump on me.

"Urrgh," I stand up, walk over to Danielle and wrap my arms around her waist, "I would normally hate you right about now but I cant."

Danielle smiles at me in a way she is trying to figure out if I'm actually angry, "and why can't you?"

"Because of-"

Barrett cuts me off, "and that's my cue to leave," she quickly opens the door then looks back and us still in each other's arms, "I know I said I wanted details but that just takes the piss."

Danielle unattaches herself from me and turns to Barrett, "I can give you specifics later if you want?"

Barrett puts her hand up to Danielle as she leaves the trailer, "no, no, no, no, no!"

"I'm still a little mad at you." I turn and sit back down on the couch.

Danielle frowns at me, "you just said you wasn't."

I huff and raise my voice slightly, "you knew I was sleeping, you knew that the dogs would wake me up! E ora sono arrabbiato perché ho bisogno di un caffè e devo andare a set. So thank you."

"Stef," Danielle kneels in front of me and puts both hands on my knees, "yes I should have realized but both me and Barrett were so mesmerized at how cute you are when you sleep and completely forgot that the dogs were with us because you send me into a trance whenever I see you."

I hate it when she says stuff like that. She knows how to soften me up, "I still need a coffee though."

"Actually, you can go back to sleep babe, you don't need to be on set for another few hours." Danielle slowly gets up and grabs a hold of both dogs leashes.

"Are you kidding me?" I cannot believe this.

"I love you." Danielle practically runs out of the trailer with the dogs knowing I just got woken up for nothing.

I snuggle back down on the couch with the blanket over me. My blood still a little bit boiling from the anger but I take a few deep breaths and close my eyes.

"Hey Stef!" The door swings open with Jay walking in.

I sit up, throw off the blanket that was on me, "it's not going to happen today is it? I give up!" I walk pass Jay and straight to the coffee cart.

"What happened just then?" A very confused Jay catches up to me.

"We didn't get much sleep last night so I've been trying to sleep in the trailer then Danielle 'accidently' let the dogs wake me up and I just managed to settle back down and you turn up." Yes, quotation marks are needed in that instance.

"Oh I'm sorry Stef, I didn't know." Jay is just the unfortunate one that walked in, I shouldn't be angry at him at all.

"No I'm sorry Jay," I take my coffee and turn to him, "how were you supposed to know?" We start walking back towards Danielle's trailer, "did you want me for something?"

"I was just going to ask how last night went because you two have broken Twitter." Jay laughs.

"What do you mean?" I look at him confusingly because I don't understand. I don't understand technology at the best of times, yet alone breaking it without touching it.

Jay pulls out his phone and clicks onto Twitter, "see," he is scrolling through and all I can see is Danielle an I at the Oscars, "everyone has gone nuts over this. I think you need to post something."

"Me?" I point to myself and laughs at his suggestion.

"Ok maybe ask Danielle before this gets crazy. But did you have a good time?" Jay opens the trailer door and steps back for me to go in first.

"Actually it was weird," I take a seat on the couch, "a few people recognized us but we did get a few looks as if we wasn't supposed to be there."

"I guess that's understandable, there was some A-list celebrities there. What time did you get home?" Jay leans against the table.

I smirk, "we got home not long after midnight."

"Ok," Jay chuckles, "do I want to know what time you went to sleep?"

"Why do you think I've been trying to sleep this morning? We only got maybe 2 hours sleep if that." I lay back down and get comfortable.

"So you're telling me that Danielle has only had 2 hours of sleep and she is running around the lot like a lunatic? We've all be trying to calm her down." If Jay's eyebrows rose any higher, they'd be at the back of his skull.

"What is she doing?" I prop myself up knowing I will most probably have to go and calm her down myself.

"She's sunshine on crack! She has been running around the lot shouting 'good morning' to everyone, even people she doesn't know and being silly on set." I can tell that Jay is trying so hard not to laugh and be serious but the redness in his face tells a different story.

"Wow." I stand up and pick up my coffee.

"Where are we going?" Jay follows me to the door.

"To go calm down the crazy lady." Both myself and Jay walk onto set to find Danielle in a fir of giggles.

Barrett runs over to me, "Spamp, she's gone crazy! As soon as she left you in that trailer, her emotions are all over the place."

I keep my eyes on Danielle who starts crying so I run over to her, "hey, what's wrong?"

Danielle lifts her head, her eyes lock into mine instantly "I thought you were sleeping."

"Jay woke me up, are you ok?" I cup her face in my hands not losing our eye contact.

Danielle looks over at Jay, "oh no Jay she's gonna be pissed at you!"

"Danielle, eyes on me," I bring her focus back to me, "why are you crying?"

"Because," Danielle sniffles, "you are angry at me and I didn't mean to wake you up and I feel really bad now and I don't know how I should be feeling right now knowing that the only person in the world I would never hurt is angry at me."

"Bambina," I have tears in my eyes now too, "yes I was angry but that doesn't matter now. You know what I get like but that is in the past, I love you and I will love you no matter what you do."

"Even if I commit a crime and go to prison?" Her baby voice makes an appearance which always softens me a bit.

"That's extreme but yes, even if you go to prison," I let go of her face and take her hands instead, "now am I going to have to get the professionals to come here and take you away to a crazy hospital or are you going to start behaving yourself?"

Danielle smiles and whispers, "would you rather take me somewhere yourself?"

"And she's back ladies and gentleman!" Barrett shouts and starts clapping.

I laugh then put my focus back onto Danielle, "Jay also suggested that we post something about last night because we have broken Twitter, if that's possible?"

Danielle's smile turns to a frown. I can nearly see the cogs turning in her brain, "I think I know what we can do but be prepared for even more mayhem on social media than we've already got."