Chapter 20

Danielle POV

"Stefania is acting really off towards me lately." Myself, Barrett and Jaina are walking back to Barrett's trailer after we shot scenes this afternoon.

"What do you mean?" Barrett opens the door and we all walk in and sit on her couch.

"Like she disappeared on me yesterday whilst we shot our scene Jaina." I look to Jaina as she smirked.

"D, she was probably going to the Greys set." Jaina handed me a bottle of water from Barrett's fridge.

"Not just that, I tried to speak to her on the phone last night but she was very blunt with me." I start peeling off the label on the bottle.

"Ok, Dani," Barrett takes the bottle from my hands, "stop stressing babe, she might just have some stuff on her mind. Is there anything that you've done that could piss her off?" I instantly think of when I started overthinking about the fan edit comments, my eyes widened.

"What did you do?" Jaina laughs at my expression on my face.

"I asked her if our relationship was one-sided because some fans think it is." I drop my head.

"You... You what?" Barrett yelled.

"D, why did you even ask her that? You know it's not true right?" Jaina's anger is matching Barrett's.

"I know! I had a momentary lapse of judgement." I can't even look at them.

"Lapse of judgement? Dani, you've probably completely hurt her by even doubting her love for you." Barrett stood up and started pacing.

"I can't believe this." Now Jaina has stood up with her hands on her hips staring at me.

"Oh God. What have I done?" I can feel my heart starting to race. Barrett's door swings open and Jay walks in, "Jay I need your help."

"Hello to you too." Jay looks confusingly at Barrett and Jaina who are just shaking their heads.

"Danielle doesn't think that Stefania loves her." Barrett looks at me judgingly.

"Yeah I know, Stefania told me." Jay sat next to me, "I thought you would have sorted that out by now, that was a week ago?"

"Yeah... why did she tell you?" If I frown any harder, the lines on my forehead will embed into my skull.

"I heard her scream a little as I walked passed her trailer. She's fine now anyway." Jay grabs a water for himself and sits back next to me.

"What on Earth is wrong with her then?" I put my head in my hands trying not to pull my hair out with frustration. "I need to talk to her."

Stefania POV

I'm pacing outside Krista's office wondering if I should talk to her about my plans. Should I? I want it to be a surprise for everyone not just for Danielle. But if I don't talk to Krista, it might backfire on me. What do I do? What am I thinking? I have to tell her.

I turn around and see Krista leaning against her door frame. I guess she was watching me. "Stefania, can I help you?"

"Si, I need to ask you something." Here we go.

"Sure, come in." Krista walks into her office leaving the door open for me.

I sit in the chair opposite hers, "you know that Danielle and I are in a serious relationship?"

"Yes, where are you going with this?" Krista looks serious.

"Theoretically, if I were to propose would that affect the show at all?" I'm twiddling my rings, trying to calm myself down.

"Umm... No... Are you going to propose?" Krista stumbled over her words. I think i shocked her a bit.

"Possibly." I look at Krista who has a massive smile on her face.

"Please say a Shondaland wedding." the grin is getting bigger.

"So it will be fine if I do?" I need to make sure.

"Stefania, as long as you keep it out of the public eye then it's ok with us." She leans on her desk with her hands interlocked. "I have a question though, when are you thinking because the schedule is pretty tight at the moment?"

"I don't know yet." I know exactly when but I can't tell anyone. Krista has given her permission for this to happen and that's all I really needed from her.

I thank Krista and leave her office. Ok so that is Danielle's mother and Krista giving me permission. The only person that has to know my plan is Peter who is directing this episode. If we can pull this off then it will really be something to remember.

As I walk back down to set, I spot Peter walking through the lot, "PETER!" I yell too loudly. 

"Ah, beautiful Stefania," Peter walks over to me and gives me a hug, "what can I do for you?"

"I need your help." I pull away and Peter tilts his head to one side looking confused.

"What with?" Peter started walking again so I follow.

"I'm going to propose to Danielle." I say quietly so no one can hear.

"Ok, so where do I come into this?" Peter stops in his tracks and looks at me.

I took a deep breath, "Ok so....