Chapter 55

Danielle POV

"Stefania, I am not telling you what happened in the seas!" I stand up from our couch and walk into the kitchen.

"Bambina, we have been home for a week and a half. What's the big secret?" Stef follows closely behind me.

"Stef," I turn around to face that beautiful face, "it's nothing, just drop it."

Stefania huffs quite loudly and flaps her arms about like she always does when she isn't getting her own way, "Danielle, I love you but you infuriate me sometimes."

I'm a bit taken back by that comment but I laugh it off, "what do you mean by that?"

"I mean that we are married and I thought that we don't keep secrets from each other." Stef takes a step closer to me.

"Yes, but this is not my secret." I place my hand on her arm as I walk past her and into the yard.

"Ok, ok but I thought you might want to tell me." Stef comes and sits next to me in the sun. I don't have to say anything to her, just one look and a raised eyebrow and she stands up, "ok, I won't ask again."

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I get a text from Barrett:

Doss: How much has Stef bugged you?

D: You can never imagine how much.

Doss: Ouch! Good luck, she won't drop this.

D: I need all the luck I can get with this one, good job we're back to work soon.

Doss: I can't believe the hiatus is almost over. I have missed your constant sunshine though.

D: You live 10 minutes away Barrett, you can always come and see us.

Doss: Nope not happening! You two are still in honeymoon mode and I REALLY don't want to walk in on that too.

I laugh as I put my phone back in my pocket. I lean back and take in the sun before a shadow covers the rays, I don't even need to open my eyes, "Stef I'm not telling you."

"That's fine but until I know you're in this marriage with me, I'm moving back to my house." I open my eyes to see Stefania stood there with her suitcase beside her.

I bolt upright, "what are you doing?"

"We don't keep secrets Danielle and you're doing it so until I know you are in this with me then I am staying at my house. I will see you in work." Stefania turns and starts to walk away, pulling her suitcase behind her.

I immediately jump up and run after her, stopping in front of Stefania, "no, you're not going anywhere. Stefania this is not my secret to tell."

"That's ok Danielle really." Stefania pushes past me.

"Stef we have just got back from our wedding. This isn't supposed to happen for another like 30 years!" I am following Stefania to the front door.

"Bambina, I am not leaving you," Stef turns around with a smile on her face which actually confuses me even more, "I'm taking some art supplies to my house, I really wanted to try and crack you though."

"You what?" I'm actually quite furious.

Stef rolls her head back in laughter, "Danielle I am not leaving you, I am not staying at my house," she holds my face which is burning up right now, "but I do need to know whose secret it is so I can bug them instead."

"I hate you." I walk back to the couch and slump myself down crossing my arms in the meantime. I feel more superior to her when I do this so I can't get intimidated easily.

"Bambina," Stef sits next to me and places her hand on my leg, "I would never do that to you."

I am standing my ground and not even looking at her, "no sex for 2 weeks."

"Excuse me?" Stef removes her hand.

"No sex for 2 weeks, that is your punishment. I am punishing you." I look at Stefania with the best serious face I can do.

"That is adorable, I am going to have so much fun with this. You're only punishing yourself Bella." Stef chuckles as she stands up, walking back to her suitcase again, "now I am going to take this stuff ok? I'll be back soon."

"I love you." I slightly whisper as I put my head down.

"I love you too Bambina." Stef leaves the house and I scream into a pillow next to me. I have so many emotions running through me right now, I'm angry that she told me she was staying back at her old house, I'm upset with myself for even suggesting a sex ban and I feel like an idiot because I believed her anyway. So I grab my phone and message the person who can make me feel better by telling me how much of an idiot I'm being:

D: I'm such an idiot.

Doss: D, I love you but I can't be part of this marriage for so many reason but the first thing is that I'm not gay.

D: Barrett! I'm being serious. I just told Stef that we can't have sex for 2 weeks!

Doss: Like that's going to happen! You're at it all the time. But what happened from an hour ago to now?

D: She was joking about and packed up a suitcase of art supplies but told me she was staying back at her old house. So I said I was punishing her by saying no sex for 2 weeks.

Doss: Dani, you're actually punishing yourself there! You surely can't stare at that Italian goddess who is your wife and not want to tear her clothes off?

D: I was trying to be serious. Can I take it back?

Dos: No babe sorry. You're going to have to stick this one out but be careful because I might have to sweep Stef off her feet.

D: I'm such an idiot.

A few hours later and Stefania comes home. I am back in the yard, in the sun, which is not normal for January. Stef walks over to me with a cheeky smile on her face, "no sex no?"

"Nope." I shake my head trying not to take back my demand.

"Ok so you won't mind if I get in the hot tub then?" Stef bites her lip. What is she up to?

"Fell free." I gesture to the hot tub then look back to Stef.

Stef teases me so much. Well it doesn't take much with her. Keeping eye contact, she slowly removes her shirt that she is wearing. Then removing the shorts she has on. Stefania is now only in her underwear. All I can do is stare and watch at her walk so slowly towards the hot tub then looking back at me, "are you joining me?"

"Wow you love teasing don't you?" I walk on over and lean in to kiss her. Stefania nearly pulls me in like I have done to her before but I manage to steady myself. There's a knock on the door so I stand up whilst laughing and walk to the front door. The smile on my face soon drops, "Dad."