Chapter 66

Stefania POV

"Ok Danielle, run it by me again." I am sat on the couch, leaning my elbows on my knees with my head in my hands whilst Danielle paces around the front room.

"So," Danielle takes a deep breath, "we get ready with Danielle Pearson, drive to the viewing party, have a few photos together and apart, go in, come home, go to work the next morning."

"Wait, that's fine but what about rings? What if I say something to you and people hear?" I think that's valid questions.

"Stef," Danielle stops pacing and looks at me, "no rings, and you won't say anything because we have been hiding this for a few years now and no one has figured it out so we will be fine."

I stand up, "how long have we got until we have to leave?"

Danielle looks at her watch, "about 4 hours."

I seductively look at Danielle and take her hand whilst walking to the stairs, "then that gives us enough time."

Danielle follows me, "oh I see what's happening, you don't think you'll be able to take your hands off me later so you're getting all frustrations out now?"

I stop us at the top of the stairs and pull her in by her waist making sure our lips are nearly touching when I whisper, "it's not that I don't think I'll be able to, I know I won't be able to so get your ass in that bedroom so I can do whatever I want to you."

Our lips touch so gently, turning into fire and electricity radiating off us. Both of our bodies move in harmony, falling onto the bed. I naturally climb on top of Danielle, straddling her lap, taking off our shirts as fast as I can. Danielle's hands are roaming down my back slowly, slightly digging her nails in but just enough to make a mark. My lips attach to her neck, trying my hardest to not suck on it like every urge in my body is telling me to do because I know she loves it. With my hand that's not propping me up, I move it and undo the knot in her sweatpants ties. A little gasp escapes from Danielle's mouth, she knows what's about to happen. I teasingly run the tip of my fingers over the top of her underwear making her hips push into mine with anticipation. I move myself lower so my lips now meet her breasts, luckily, I can make slight marks here. I start soft but quickly sucking a bit harder, hearing Danielle moan just encourages me even more. I finally move my hand underneath her underwear, teasing even more with her clit then moving lower again, feeling how good I make her feel. The second I move my middle finger inside, I suck harder on her nipple. Danielle's body arches, one hand gripping the sheets whilst the other grips onto my hair. I move my head lower so my mouth is surrounding her clitoris, my hand and tongue moving faster and faster letting Danielle reach her climax quickly. My name gets screamed from her mouth as I ride out this orgasm with her. I get pulled up by Danielle who crashes our lips together then forcing me onto the bed so she can try to take over.

--

Sweat drips off our foreheads as we lay in bed completely out of breath. I can't feel my legs right now.

"Stef, we have to leave soon." Danielle manages to turn and look at me, running her hands through my hair.

"Ok," I sit up and move to the edge of the bed, "why don't you get in the shower? I'll get the pups ready for Barrett to pick up."

Danielle nods in agreement, she rolls off the bed literally hitting the floor and crawling to the bathroom. All I can do is laugh as I feel the same.

The second I get the dogs ready, there's a knock at the door. I open the door and Barrett walks in, "how excited are you from 1 to 100?"

"Definitely 100, Danielle is in the shower, she should be out soon." I go to the kitchen and grab Barrett a bottle of water from the fridge.

Barrett is looking at me squinting her eyes like she's figuring out something. Sudden her eyes widen, "oh my God, you've just had sex haven't you? And before the event. Stefania you saucy minx."

"Why do you think that I started it?" I sit on the couch giggling.

Barrett sits down too, "so you want me to believe that Danielle came onto you? Don't make me laugh Spamp."

"I heard my name," Danielle walks down the stairs into the front room, "Stef get in the shower before we have to leave."

I nod and stand up, Barrett laughs, "ok so the way Danielle redeems herself is being bossy in any other way."

"What have I missed?" Danielle looks at me then back to Barrett.

I leave her to have that conversation with Barrett, no matter how much I would like to be a fly on the wall when Danielle tries to defend herself again.

I get in the shower and really scrub out the sweat from my scalp and back and well everywhere else.

As soon as I'm ready, I slightly jog down the stairs. Danielle has organized our outfits and bags, laying them neatly over the couch ready to be put into the car.

We arrive to Danielle Pearson's studio a little early which is great cause we can take our time now. Pearson opens the door and hugs us both, "hey guys, ok so face first then hair," both Danielle and I walk in and set down all of our stuff, "it's going to be interesting how you two interact in front of the cameras."

I look at Danielle and smile, "I think we'll be ok."

"Yeah I mean, we have to be professional and forget that we are married, we are just best friends." Danielle sits in the chair first.

Pearson laughs at us both, "ok so two best friends who have sex all the time then?"

"Exactly but no one can know that part." I scrunch the back of Danielle's hair then kiss the top of her head.

"Don't you think that the fans will want some 'getting ready' stuff when they find out that you went together?" Pearson is a secret fan of us so she knows what everyone will want to see. She grabs a controller and puts on some music through her speakers, "oh Stef, there's a bottle of something nice in the fridge if you want to open it?"

"Don't have to tell me twice." I walk over to the fridge, I can see Danielle's reflection in the door. Her smile is something else. If I could see that smile all day, every day, I would. I'm so happy right now.

"Babe come and tell Dani about your short film!" Danielle calls me back over.

"You have your debut before me though." I put my arms around Danielle's shoulders.

"And you're going to Brazil without me but that doesn't stop me from trying to brag about my amazing wife does it?" That comment made the room go still.

Pearson clears her throat, "what are you guys doing after Stef gets back from Brazil?"