Chapter 38

Danielle POV

Her arms are wrapped around my bare body, hugging me so tight. We're completely lost in this moment. Our eyes are locked onto one another's. It feels like we are the only two people in this world. Small kisses make the hairs on my body stand up, they're so sensual and delicate. My hands are running through Stefania's hair. I wrap my legs around her waist and she moves on top of me. Kisses becoming deeper. Sweat is now dripping down both of our backs. Time is standing still. I don't want to lose what we have in this moment. We hear a knock on the door, Stefania quickly moves from above me. I clear my throat whilst chuckling a little bit, "Yeah?"

"You two coming down for breakfast?" Macey shouts from the other side of the door.

Stefania looks at me and sighs, "we will be there soon Macey, thank you."

I climb on top of a frustrated Stefania with a slight smile, "I mean I have a much better breakfast in mind."

"Bambina, we have been at this all night." She flips us over so she is now above me.

"Are you complaining?" I scratch down her back gently.

Stefania leans her head back and chuckles, "definitely not. But..." She gets off me, "we do need to get ready and not stay in bed all day." Stefania throws over a towel which lands over my face.

"Are you going to join me in the shower?" I get out of bed and walk over to where she is stood, pushing her against the set of drawers.

"No because we will take so much longer and Macey is waiting for us," Stefania holds onto my face, "you're very sweaty Bella."

I laugh, "umm so are you." I walk into the bathroom and get into the shower. I now know that every shower is so boring if you're in one alone. I guess she is right, this would have taken twice as long.

After my shower, I kiss Stefania as she walks in after me. I get dressed and head downstairs, my hair is still wet. Macey looks at me all smug. I have to look at the floor, otherwise I will just crack up laughing like a teenager.

"Sleep well D?" Macey takes a sip of her coffee.

I start stuttering, "Umm... Yeah... No... What did you ask?"

"I'm thinking you were too busy for sleep wasn't you?" Macey starts laughing.

I look at her trying not to join in on the laughter, "are you suggesting I had s.e.x? How dare you suggest such a thing?" I lean on the kitchen side and break out with laughter too, "sleep is overrated when you have a SUPER hot Italian next to you."

"Am I missing something?" Stefania walks down the stairs and into the kitchen just catching the end of the conversation.

Macey stands up and joins us in the kitchen, "Danielle was just informing me about the super-hot sex you were having all night."

Stefania's cheeks are getting redder. I fully turn around and face her laughing whilst pulling her into a hug. "What are we doing today Mace?"

"We are going to a water park!" Macey starts jumping with excitement and nearly runs back upstairs.

I look at Stefania, "yay so that means I get to see you in a bathing suit."

"Ah, si but that doesn't mean anything else will happen bambina." Stef winks at me, gives me a peck on the lips and skips off back upstairs.

--

We arrive at the water park. I think I'm just as excited at the kids. We jump out and walk to the entrance. I look behind me and see Stefania and Macey laughing.

We go on so many rides. Macey and Stefania is sat on lounge chairs by the side of a pool looking after all of our things. I run over and practically jump on top of Stef, making her huff but laugh at the same time. "Come join me in the lazy river." I get up and hold out my hand for Stefania to take. She looks at me with such a cute smile and takes my hand. We get into the lazy river hand in hand. "Don't let me get dragged away."

"How could I ever let you go?" She pulls me towards her and kisses me. Stefania doesn't look it but she can be very strong when she wants to be.

"Stef, we can be like this is public. What if someone spots us?" We are now floating near the sides.

She laughs, "good job you have these huge sunglasses on then isn't it!"

"Stefania," I jokingly gasp, "don't give away my disguise."

We laugh the whole way round. I keep pushing Stef towards the walls or towards other people but in the end, I end up having her on my back. I lost track of how many laps we've done round this thing because we are having so much fun.

"Auntie Dani!" I hear one of the kids shout for me. We leave the lazy river and join everyone else next to ride, we make our way to the top and sit in rubber hoops. I take a quick photo of me and Macey before Stefania is seen behind us. I hate having to secretly take photos. I hate not being able to shout about Stefania and me from every rooftop. I'm not going to let that get me down today. We both have so many photos of us on this trip that we can cherish forever and they will be just ours. I guess I just hate having to keep this such a big secret. Hopefully, after the wedding, we can tell everyone.

After such an exhausting day, we head back to the house. We all collapse on the couch. The kids fell asleep on the way back so Macey finally takes them upstairs to bed. Stefania and I sit on the couch. She is next to me against the arm rest with her legs over mine, snuggling into my arm. Macey comes back downstairs and sits opposite us. She nods towards Stefania, I look down and see she has actually fell asleep.

"Why don't you wake her and tell her to go to bed?" Macey whispers.

"I can't do that, she will kill me if I wake her. I'll wait a bit then carry her up." I kiss the top of Stefania's head.

"I'm still so shocked that Miss Danielle Savre is settling down." Macey chuckles quietly.

"What do you mean?" I'm so confused now.

"D, you can hold onto a relationship. I'll give you that. But they end after a few years. Never did I think that even after 2 years of knowing this woman, you would be marrying her. I still remember you pining over her at the beginning." Mace raising eyebrows.

I throw a pillow at her, "I wasn't pining at all, it just took us a while to be together."

"Just don't let this one go D. She really does love you and she has some balls of steel." we both look at a sleeping Stefania.

"I'm never letting her go Mace, she makes me a better person. And happy all of the time. What would I do without her?" I stroke Stefania's head and brush away the hair from her face. I carefully stand up picking Stefania up with me.

"Good job you're strong, no way would I be able to do that." Mace gets up too.

I giggle a little, "night Mace." I get to our room and place Stefania in bed. I get myself changed and lay next to her, taking in all of that beauty. Stefania stirs a little and reaches out for me, pulling herself closer to me and into a hug. I whisper, "Stefania, not only did you fix my heart but you have it fully in your hands. No matter where we are in the world, I know I'll be ok because I'll have you by my side. My home. My life. I love you so damn much."

"I love you too Bambina." Stefania must be slightly awake.

I soon fall asleep too but I am woken up to Stefania getting up and storming off out of the room.