Chapter 69

Danielle POV

"Stef have you seen this?" I'm smiling at my phone, walking towards Stefania who is stood talking to Barrett and Jay in front of Barrett's trailer.

"I don't know what you're looking at." Stef stands behind me, looking over my shoulder at my phone.

I turn my head to look into her eyes, "fans have gone crazy."

"Si," Stef takes my phone and starts scrolling through, "what are comments like?"

I turn around and wrap my arm around her waist, scrolling through some mentions, "I love this one 'I'm dying with this Stefanielle content we are getting, truly blessed' so cute!"

"What are we missing here?" Barrett pulls our attention away from my phone.

I look to Stef then back to Barrett, "I posted videos and pics of last night."

"Please say only of before the party and not after because believe me, they don't want to see that." Barrett pulls out her phone and checks my feed.

"Actually Barrett," Stef chuckles, "people would love to see that sort of thing of us."

I nudge Stef's arm, "don't get any ideas babe."

Stefania pulls me into her arms, "oh I'm not going to share my wife with anyone."

I shake my head and lean into her lips.

"I didn't mean giving us a preview to what happened." Barrett has her hands in front of her eyes.

Jay can't help but laugh at Barrett, "B, leave them alone but I'm glad you guys took my advice."

"Wow Stef," Barrett looks at her phone then back up to us, "you look so hot in this one." Barrett turns her phone around and shows a still of the 'getting ready' video.

"Thank you Barrett." Stef strokes Barrett's arm.

"Do I not look good?" I look between Stef and Barrett.

Barrett puts her hand on my shoulder, "D, I'm sorry but no matter how beautiful you look, Stef is just SO much hotter to me."

"Do I have to be worried about you two?" I giggle and look at Stef who takes a deep breath then tilts her head and looks at Barrett, "nope, not doing it."

I try to walk away but Stef takes my hand and pulls me back in, "don't be silly Bambina, why would I do that."

"Because it's Barrett, have you seen her?" I gesture to Barrett, look at her then back to Stef very seriously even though I just want to laugh.

"Si, but have you seen you?" Smooth Stefania, smooth.

I don't know whether to laugh or go mushy over her words and accent.

"I don't get it to be quite honest," Barrett pulls our attention back to her, "how you can still be so loved up."

"I fall in love with Danielle a little bit more every day and I am so grateful for that." Stef hugs me a little tighter.

"Stef," I can feel tears falling down my face, "that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

Stef quickly turns to face me, "no Bambina don't cry," she wipes away my tears with her thumb, "are you done for today?"

I can't speak so I just nod.

"Let's go home." Stef takes the dogs leads from Jay who has just been playing with them this whole time.

"Drive safe guys." Barrett gives us both a hug then Jay stands up and comes in for a cuddle too.

--

We get home and kick off our shoes. It's been such a long day with little to no sleep last night and working flat out today. Well no sleep for me, Stefania had a lovely long sleep in the trailer.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Stef shouts from the kitchen.

I fall onto the couch, "I'm good babe, just come here." I extend my arms to which Stefania falls into them and on top of me.

Stef has instinctively turned into a koala, "can we just stay here for a while?"

I start stroking her hair, "of course we can."

"Dani, do you think we will last forever?" Stef lifts her head a little and looks into my eyes.

"I will spend the rest of my life making sure you know how much I love you until we are old and grey and die in each other's arms." I rub my thumb over her cheek.

"Good," Stef places her head back down onto my chest, "do you think we will ever be able to tell the rest of the world about us?"

"What's with the 21 questions?" I giggle a little, "eventually yes."

"It could have been the perfect opportunity to announce it last night too." I know this is hard on Stef because even though she is quite bad with social media, she actually loves our fans and hates lying to them. So do I.

"It would have been amazing but I think when the show finishes or one of us leaves, we can do a huge announcement that takes everyone by surprise." I kiss the top of her head, trying to swallow the lump in my throat that is forming.

"It won't be a surprise to fans though. They know what's going on, they are not stupid." Stef closes her eyes and snuggles into me a little more.

"No they are not." I can feel myself falling asleep.

Stef suddenly jumps up, "did you see what someone said at our photo?"

"No but I have a feeling you're about to show me." I sit up, sit behind her and put my legs either side of her and wrap my arms around Stef's waist.

Stefania quickly grabs her phone and opens it up to the photo of us on the red carpet, "look someone said 'I want someone to look at me the way Stefania looks at Danielle' isn't that so sweet?"

"Babe, I hope everyone gets to experience a love like ours at some point in their life. But I know what they mean, we aren't fooling anyone in that pic." I take a closer look at her phone and zoom in on our eyes.

"I saw a post that spoke about how much we are actually together and the comments are arguing that we are just friends and to leave us alone and not speculate." Stef turns to me and we both start laughing.

"Can we comment?" I'm feeling cheeky.

Stef jokingly gasps, "Danielle no. But maybe just one winky face emoji?"

I take her phone and type exactly that, my finger hovering over the send button, "I wish we could." I hit the backspace button and lock Stefania's phone.

I pull Stef back down to lay with me once more. Her hair falls so gracefully and smells so good too. Her warm body gives me so much comfort. I can feel her heart beating. The sound of her breathing calms me so much. If someone told me when I was younger that I would be here right now, I'd most probably laugh at how ridiculous it sounds and could never imagine it. But I can't believe how much this woman takes my breath away. This kind of love only comes once in a lifetime and sweeps you off your feet. Some people search the whole world to find something like this.

I look down to Stef who has fallen asleep, I close my eyes too knowing she is ok. She is my home. I don't know what I would do without her.