Chapter 82

Stefania POV

These past few months have been so good. Danielle and I are in such a good place. It's like it was when we first started dating. My love for her grows every day, if that's even possible. I thought my heart couldn't grow any bigger then she goes and prove me wrong.

I lay here in bed, her head on my chest and her hand resting so delicately on my neck. The sun is just creeping through the blinds that are open so slightly. The rays highlighting the soft tones of her skin and the glow of her beautiful blonde hair. I can hear the birds chirping outside, singing a beautiful song. I don't want to wake her.

This is it. This is peace. The warmth of her touch runs throughout my body, leaving me with nothing but tranquility. The feeling of her slow breaths keeping in time with my heartbeat is all I need.

I don't even know what day it is, and actually, I don't even care. I could spend the rest of my life like this and I would be happy. I have everything I could ever want; an absolutely gorgeous wife who loves me, two fur babies who are like our children, a job I adore. What else could I ask for?

The last time we saw everyone together was when we finished for winter hiatus. Yes, we have seen Barrett and Jaina over the Christmas holidays a couple of times but Danielle and I have been more focused on each other and our marriage. The world can wait.

I love listening to Danielle when she's just waking up. She makes cute little noises and presses herself into me ever so slightly. Her thumb caresses the side of my cheek whilst her smile grows.

"Morning." Her groggy voice cracks through but it only makes me even more happier.

"Good morning." I whisper back, trying not to be too loud. I kiss the top of her head before she lifts her head up. She opens her eyes, and those eyes that glow like the sky in summer locks onto mine.

Danielle raises herself up, still having her hand placed on the side of my face, and presses her forehead against mine. The tip of her nose gently nudges the tip of mine. I run my fingertips down the center of her bare back. Our lips are only separated by the width of a piece of paper. I can feel her breath colliding with mine. The wanting in her eyes translates into my soul. I close the distance between us, as our lips touch, Danielle takes a deep breath and moves her leg in-between mine. There's something about being so gentle with one another that it radiates affection. There's no rush. There's just simplicity.

My tongue brushes against hers in the midst of the slow kisses being transferred between each other. The throbbing between my legs intensifies with every second that passes. I faintly press my nail into her skin and she knows that is my sign of her wanting being reciprocated.

Danielle slowly moves on top of me, never parting our lips. Her right hand moves delicately down my side and rests just below my hip bone. I move my left leg, that is perched between her legs, up so her center is resting on my thigh. Danielle follows in suit and does the same. She gently rocks her hips whilst taking ahold of both of my hands, intertwining our fingers and reaches them to rest either side of my head. Our lips part as we stare into each others eyes, breathing heavier, not needing to say a word.

Danielle moves her body so our centers are just pressing against each other, now both of us are slowly rocking our hips in time with each other. Every nerve in my body is on overdrive. I can feel even the slightest touch. Danielle leans her head down and kisses my neck just under my ear then takes my earlobe into her mouth and grazes her teeth against it. She knows this drives me crazy every time. I let out a soft moan which makes her lift her head and rest her forehead against mine again. Danielle applies more pressure to our centers but never speeding things up. I can feel our wetness transferring to each other making this even hotter than before. I can feel the intensity of my orgasm approaching. I close my eyes just for a split second but Danielle slows down even more, making sure to savor every last moment. My moans grow stronger with every stroke of Danielle's clit on mine. I can feel her legs starting to shake which means she's close. Heavy breathing quickly turns into moans for her too. I raise my hips to apply even more pressure. I bite my bottom lip to try and preserve the feeling of the throbbing that is increasing by the second in between my legs. Danielle leans down and whispers "cum with me." I can't speak, all I can do is nod. Locking our eyes with each other once more, seeing hers glistening, feeling her wetness all over me, having our hands firmly together, our hips rocking at the same pace. It's not long before Danielle's orgasm takes over her body, her moan radiating through my ears.

I can't hold it in anymore. I stare into her eyes, "Dani.. Danielle." The most intense orgasm runs through my nerves sending the most incredible feeling throughout my body. I lean up and capture her lips with mine whilst we ride this out together.

After a much needed shower, I am waiting downstairs for Danielle. We are on set today. It's the first table read of 6x10 and I have nothing but hope for this episode. Danielle and I have been told that this is the first episode that we see the start of some reconciliation for Marina and I can't wait.

I make sure Ford and Jeff are all ready to go. As I'm putting on my sneakers, Danielle comes downstairs and runs her hands underneath my sweater and up my spine. "I think we need to start everyday like that." I can hear the cheekiness in her voice.

I stand up and turn around, wrapping my arms around her shoulders, "That may be a good idea." We both chuckle as we kiss.

Danielle lets go to grab the dogs leashes but she can only smile at me, "and I see it's a good idea that you wear MY sweater."

I start to walk backwards towards the front door, "what? It's big and comfy and smells like you."

Danielle follows me into the front yard towards the car, "I'm definitely not complaining, you look cute and hot."

I turn around after putting the dogs in the back seats, Danielle's head is tilted whilst looking me up and down with a slight smiling. I laugh and walk towards her, tugging at the seam of her shirt, "ok, let's go to work and then maybe, we could come home and carry on what we started."

Danielle doesn't hesitate to take the car keys from my hand and run to the drivers side, "Let's go."

I can tell today will be fun.