Chapter 84

A/N   Enjoy this trip down memory lane, a few lookbacks to the beginning of this fic.

Stefania POV

We have just arrived at Jaina's house. Jay, Jaicy and Barrett are already here. I had to explain to them that we had to wait a little longer to leave because there was a few people outside and we didn't want to be caught so Dani had to get in her car, drive around the back and pick me up there.  Of course no one had a problem with it.

"Right," Jaina places shot glasses on the table in front of us all, "let's do our tradition, shot first then we get into the games."

As we all take our shot, Jaicy speaks up "can we please start it off with truth or drink?"

I look to Danielle and start laughing, "I'm going to have to put you to bed again aren't I?"

"I love how you have no faith in me at all." Danielle winks at me then takes her seat on the couch. 

Barrett clears her throat, "ok so we all know the rules, one of us starts it off and whoever doesn't want to spill the tea, drinks."

Jaicy starts it off and looks directly at me, "Stefania Spampinato, has there ever been a time where you have lost your cool in public?"

Everyone laughs and says in unison, "BEACH LADY!"

Jaicy looks at me confusingly, "beach lady?"

Danielle places her hand on my arm, "we went out for a walk with the fur babies, not long after the wedding, to the beach and this woman was staring at Stef and I mean proper staring. Stef lost her cool at this woman," she looks to me, "what did you say again?"

I chuckle remembering that moment, "life is good, you should get one."

After everyone recounts that moment and begging Danielle to record the next time that happens, I turn to Danielle, "alright then wife, tell us the last time you got angry-"

Danielle interrupts me before I could finish, "that's easy."

"Ah no," I stop her before she could answer, "with Barrett."

Barrett raises her eyebrows at Danielle, "now I want to hear this."

Danielle looks at me and clenches her jaw, "I will answer this but I'm going to need this drink before I answer."

I sit back and watch as Danielle looks at Barrett then back to me after taking her shot, "sorry for bringing this all back up but the last time I got angry with Barrett is when we actually fell out Stef." She looks at Jaina, "when the whole thing with us happened, Stef and I had an argument and I took it out on Doss because she was trying to get me to talk to Stef after not speaking properly for 2 weeks."

Barrett chuckled, "I remember that argument well, you chucked me out of your trailer."

"Who's next?" Danielle quickly changes the atmosphere.

Jaicy raises her hand, "I'll go."

"Ok," Danielle leans forward and places her elbows on her knees, "if you could have anyone from the Grey's or Station family for one night, who would it be?"

Silence fills the room as Jaicy stares down Danielle, all of us anticipating the answer.

A quick gasp from Barrett breaks that silence, "oh, I know who it is."

"We all know who it is." Jay laughs in response.

"Fine," Jaicy grabs her shot, "because you got to do it Dani, I will too." She quickly takes the shot and blurts out, "Stefania."

Danielle raises her tiny glass, "cheers to that but thankfully she's all mine."

"I have one for Jaina," Jay clears his throat, "Jaina, when did you realize that these two annoying love birds we going to be something special?"

Jaina smiles and nods, "season 3 wrap party."

Jay exhales a small laugh, "wow I forgot about that."

Jaicy looks confusingly at them, "I wasn't there, tell me."

"Ok," Jaina makes herself comfortable, "we had our season 3 wrap party and we were all on the dancefloor when Stefania walks in, Jay and Barrett spots her first and then I turn around and see Stef. If Danielle wasn't going to get her shit together and ask her out, then I'm pretty sure I would have. But then Dani turns around and I have never seen anyone look at someone the way she did that night. Her eyes got brighter, her smile got bigger, there was no one else in that room in that moment. That's when I knew."

I rest my head on Danielle's shoulder as she kisses my forehead.

A few hours go by and Danielle reinvented that game by turning it into 'if you tell a truth then you take a shot'. She is now slurring her words and didn't realize that halfway through that game, myself, Jaina and Barrett changed our alcoholic shots into water. I want to remember the havoc that Danielle is going to unleash and laugh at it when I get to retell it to her tomorrow. 

Jaicy and Jay are laughing uncontrollably with Danielle whilst the rest of us record small moments of it.

Danielle turns to me with slurred words, "Stef, why did you tell Jay that you loved me before you told me?"

Jaicy raises her hand, "actually, she told me first."

I can't help but smile at her, "Jaicy is half right."

Danielle's eye widen, "ah yes, Debbie dragged you to the Station 19 set."

"No bambina, that is when I had a crush on you and Jaicy and Giac got it out of me. I told Jaicy that I loved you when it sort of just came out in conversation. But I actually told Barrett first." I try to follow Danielle's eyes but she is swaying too much to keep up.

Danielle stands up and holds onto Jaina's shoulders. I gesture to Barrett to film what is about to happen and she quickly grabs her phone. 

She walks over to Jaina's window and opens it, "I'm going to tell everyone."

I speedily get up and run over to her, "no you're not."

Danielle holds her hand behind herself to stop me from getting any closer, "yes I am," she sticks her head out of the window and shouts, "people of Los Angeles, I have been married for over a year to this beautiful goddess of a woman who really knows how to use her tongue, Stef-"

I place my hand over her mouth to stop the rambling from going any further, "that's enough now Bella." I guide her back to the couch where Jaicy and Jay are laughing and clapping at her. 

Barrett looks to me with her bottom lip pouting, "I find it sweet that she wants people to know."

I raise my eyebrows to her, "you do remember the last time she got like this? She had to tell Krista and nearly got fired for it."

Barrett raises her glass, "that was a funny night though."

"Yes especially when I took her home. Stupido." I start laughing at the thought.

"Oh yes, she forgot you were married." Barrett and Jaina join in with my laughter.

Before we all knew it, we had all passed out on the sofa. My stomach hurt from laughing all night and reminiscing about the old times. 

I fall asleep on top of Danielle, Koala mode activated. There are going to be a few sore heads in the morning.