Chapter 52

Stefania POV

This day was supposed to be the best day of my life. No drama. No arguments. Just love and happiness. So why is Barrett arguing with someone? I'm walking over when I notice who it is. Leco. "Everything ok?"

"Stef, he says he knows you." Barrett hasn't took her eyes off him.

"Leco, what are you doing here?" I didn't invite him, I didn't want to put stress on Danielle.

"How could you not even tell me you were getting married?" He is raising his voice.

"Please don't make a scene here, I will explain later." I'm near whispering now just to calm the situation.

"No Stefania, I am supposed to be your best friend. This is wrong in so many ways." The anger in Leco's voice is getting stronger.

I can feel myself getting angrier now, "Leco, this my wedding day. I am married. There is nothing you can say that will change that," I turn and point to Danielle, "see that gorgeous woman dancing with my father? That is my wife. I love you Leco but not in the same way I love Danielle. I will explain why you wasn't invited at another time when we get back to L.A but for now please leave."

I can see Barrett stood next to us looking very uncomfortable, darting her eyes from me to Leco and back again, "Stef, go dance with your wife and I will show Leco out."

I nodded and turned to walk back to Danielle who has been watching this whole time. I tap my father on the shoulder, "sorry papa but do you mind if I speak with Danielle?"

My father nods and walks away with a huge smile on his face.

"Stefania?" Danielle took my hand as I walk us away from the crowd.

"That was Leco." I know this conversation is not going to go very well.

"OK but why were you arguing?" She can't lie to me, I know she wants to shout.

"He isn't happy that he wasn't invited and he said that this is wrong in so many ways." I am being very careful with how I'm talking to her right now because at any point she can burst.

"I told you Stef, I told you that he wants you to himself." Danielle's face is turning slightly red now from all of her built up anger.

"Bambina," I hold onto Danielle's face, "I told him that you are my amazing, gorgeous wife and nothing anyone can say or do will ever change the love I have for you."

"Good. Now can we forget this and go back to dancing?" Danielle pulls me close to her.

"Sì bella." I lean in and kiss her just as Barrett walks towards us.

"Alright you two, why is it that I walk in on the WORST moments?" Barrett starts laughing which makes us laugh too.

Danielle grabs my hands and starts walking backwards, "come on wifey, show them how dancing is supposed to look like."

"I think Jay has that done," We all look at Jay who is taking over the dancefloor trying to dance, "but I may need to take over before he accidently hits anyone."

--

Danielle and I have hardly left each other's side. After A LOT of dancing and singing like no one is listening, it has got really late. There is only myself, Danielle, Barrett, Jay and Jaicy left after everyone else has said their goodbye's and congratulations. So we all decide to sit at a table and enjoy the stars with some champagne. Danielle keeps twisting my rings and just smiles, wow I love that smile.

"I can't believe you two are finally married." Jaicy looks at us. We can't help but look at each other and laugh, "have I missed something."

"They are just high on the emotions of the day Jaic, don't worry." Jay always knows what to say to keep us out of trouble.

"What I've been asking for months," Barrett leans onto the table, "what name are you having?"

"Well," I look at Danielle who raises her eyebrows knowing we only decided today, "legally, we are Spampinato-Savre but for everything else we are just keeping it how it is."

"Of course Stef goes first." Barrett sits back.

"Um excuse me B," Danielle laughs, "only because it sounds better."

Barrett lets out a very sarcastic laugh, "alright then D, if that's what you need to think to feel better."

"Danielle," Jaicy chimes in, "sorry babe but it was obvious that Stefania was going to go first."

"I am not a bottom." Danielle is getting defensive.

"Bambina, it's ok to admit it. No one will judge." I take Danielle's hand in mine.

Jay raises his hand, "I do."

Barrett slaps Jay's arm, "It's not really judging if everyone already knew D." I'm trying to keep my laughter in, "besides, I've seen it first-hand remember?"

Jay and Jaicy suddenly turns and faces Barrett looking so confused.

I took a deep breath, "Barrett walked in on us the morning we flew out."

Everyone starts laughing whilst Barrett grabs another bottle from the other table.

Danielle leans in to me and whispers in my ear, "what do you say about going back to the hotel room?"

I can feel my cheeks turning redder by the second, I turn to the others, "let's call it a night guys."

"Why? We're having a good time." Bless Jaicy she is so innocent sometimes.

"Well," Danielle looks at me, "we have an amazing hotel room waiting for us especially the bed which-"

"Ok we get it," Barrett cuts her off waving her arms about, "lots of sex."

"Is that all you two think about?" Jay stands up and starts collecting up the glasses.

"Can you blame me? Have you seen who I've married?" Danielle gestures to me. This doesn't help the redness in my face.

"I'm not going to get any sleep tonight am I?" Jaicy asks with a smirk.

"Why not?" Barrett looks at Jaicy whilst finishing her drink.

"Because I unfortunately have the room next to them." Jaicy is trying to be very serious but Jay and Barrett start laughing.

Barrett leans over and puts her hand on Jaicy's shoulder, "no Jaice, you will have no sleep tonight. Good luck with that. I'm glad it's not me this time."

I stand up taking Danielle's hand in mine, "let's leave that conversation there and let's go back to the hotel yes?"

Everyone else follows us to the cab. As we make it to the hotel, we all walk into the elevator. I am running my hands down Danielle's back and onto her butt, squeezing at every chance I get. All I want is to rip off her dress.

Barrett keeps looking at me and smirking. Jay and Barrett gets off at their floor and Barrett wishes Jaicy good luck and us congratulations again. We get off at our floor. The rooms are quite big so Jaicy arrives at her door first. We all hug goodnight. Myself and Danielle watch Jaicy go into her room.

As we start to walk away, I take Danielle's waist and push her back into the wall taking her breath away slightly. I stare into her eyes for a little bit but I can't resist her now, my lips crash onto hers.