Chapter 76

A/N

Sorry it took a while guys, I'm currently on holiday so my brain isn't switched on.

Stefania POV

I grab ahold of Danielle's hand in our hotel room and pull her into my embrace, "do you want to see parts of my childhood?"

Danielle's eyes widen in disbelief, "wait so are you telling me that there is more to Stefania Spaminato-Savre than what I already know?"

I can't help but chuckle at her teasing eyes, "si Bella, I want to show you Milan."

Danielle's hands roam around my body, I know what she wants but I'm not giving in that easily. Her bed eyes are very prominent right now and I'm guessing that that will only get worse as the day goes on. Who can blame her though? We haven't seen each other for nearly a month.

I have to unwillingly push Danielle away from me, "Bambina, I would love to get sweaty with you right now but we have things to do and if you remember, we have to take over the Station 19 Instagram account today."

Danielle sticks out her bottom lip, "fine but tonight?"

I grab the front of Danielle's tank top and pull her back to me, I hold the base of her neck and whisper in her ear, "tonight you get to have any part of me you want."

I can hear Danielle's heartbeat pick up to a heavier pace than normal, "you've just made me want you more."

"Good, that was the intention." I giggle as I move towards the door.

I turn around to see Danielle still stood there with her arms crossed in protest, "do you promise?"

"I promise, now come on and move your very squishy ass out of this door so I can show you around." I gesture for her to leave the room, in which she finally did but not happily.

We reach the elevator with Danielle not saying a word, I think she's trying to prove a point but I find it very peaceful that her brain has stopped exploding for just a second. I love her don't get me wrong but every now and then it's just nice to be in her company and not say anything. Sometimes, silence is everything.

Macey is waiting in the hotel lobby for us, when she spots Danielle's pout she starts laughing, "Stef have you broke her?"

"No, she just couldn't get what she wanted so she's not talking to me." Both Macey and I carry on laughing as Danielle walks straight pass us with her arms crossed. I realize that there is probably a lot of people outside that will recognize us, "Bambina wait." I catch up to the stroppy one before she reaches the doors.

Danielle turns to me then starts smiling, "do you really think that I was going to walk out of these doors with a face like thunder? I am a professional I'll have you know." Before I could say anything to her, she opens the hotel doors and starts walking down the street.

Macey stands next to me as we both watch Danielle, "does she know where she is going?"

"She has no clue." I lean against the hotel wall as Danielle strolls back to us.

"Stef, where are we going?" Danielle's inner child comes out and I can't help but melt every time she puts on her baby voice.

"Come on." I want nothing more than to hold her hand whilst we walk around Milan but I know that's not possible at all.

Showing Macey and Danielle around Milan was so much fun, they looked like proper tourists but I have to admit, taking a walk down memory lane with them was special. I had told Danielle so many things about me growing up, but I never thought I could show her all of the places that made me who I am.

We end up at a panini bar and the drinks start flowing. When jet lag comes into play, it doesn't take too long for us to get a little tipsy. We start our Instagram takeover nice and easy with a live. Then in come the questions. Macey insisted that we all pick one which the others can't know about. Both Danielle and I look at her with a worried look, "ok but please nothing that can give us away Mace." Danielle looks at her with a stern look.

"Come on, I wouldn't do that. And for you to even suggest such a thing, I'm going first." Macey takes the phone and picks a question. The cheeky grin on her face makes me nervous, "would you ever consider dating each other?"

I instantly couldn't contain my laughter, "I'm sorry, we can do that one again."

Danielle starts laughing at the tears rolling down my face, "why have you found that so funny?

"Because our fans just know us so well and they had to ask that didn't they?" I wipe the tears from my eyes and try to compose myself, "ok we can go again."

Macey nods, "would you ever consider dating each other?"

Danielle's face turns bright red as she tries to hold back her laughter now too, "sorry."

"Guys come on this is easy just say no and it's done." Macey is looking at us both very seriously which snaps us back.

"Danielle, just don't look at me ok?" I adjust slightly so that I am not completely facing her now, "ok 3rd time lucky."

Macey takes a deep breath, "would you ever consider dating each other?"

"NO!" Danielle and I both say in unison.

I look to Danielle, "we're friends, we love each other a lot but as friends."

I embrace Danielle in a hug that continues even after Macey stops recording, "see wasn't that hard now was it?" We all start laughing again.

This Instagram takeover could have gone disastrously wrong but thankfully we had Macey to make sure that we didn't spill too much whilst we kept the drinks flowing. There was a few close calls, don't get me wrong but we managed to salvage what we could before we got too drunk. We did have to re-record some of the stuff we done cause either I kept laughing or Danielle grabbed my face and kissed me just being silly.

I'm laying here Friday morning with the sun beaming through the window onto Danielle's golden hair as she lays on top of me. Normally I am being a Koala but I'll let her off, to be honest it feels quite nice. I can't help but admire her beauty. She doesn't need any makeup to make herself beautiful, to me she is effortlessly gorgeous.

I can't believe we are in Milan, we are in Italy! I must have jumped slightly as Danielle stirred awake, "sorry Bambina, did I wake you?"

"No but my head hurts." Danielle snuggles into my neck and tightens her grip around my waist.

"We better get you hydrated because we have a very busy day today." I chuckle as Danielle shakes her head fast then instantly regrets that decision as she holds her head.

Suddenly there's a knock on our door. We look to one another as another knock rattles the door.

"Guys let me in, like now!" Macey is trying to whisper but ends up shouting.

I jump up and run to the door, swinging it open, "Mace, what's wrong?"