Chapter 45

Stefania POV

I'm stood here. Outside this amazing courthouse with the love of my life and our best friends. It's a known fact that your body cannot tell the difference between excitement and nervousness. So, I actually can't tell which one I'm feeling right now. My mind is wandering, and I can't concentrate. All I really know is that I am going to be marrying this amazing woman very soon.

We have to walk in quite fast so we don't get spotted by anyone, Jaina suggested we all wear sunglasses so it's hard to tell who we are. I'm pretty sure we would have worn them anyway but I'll let her take the credit. I don't even know what Barrett is saying to the woman on the desk because I'm just too busy squeezing Danielle's hand and taking in the amazing designs throughout this place which I am sneakily taking photos of.

I'm suddenly getting pulled in another direction by an excited Danielle. Don't even ask me where we are going because I have no clue. We walk down this hallway that is nothing like the rest of the building, no decor, no design, nothing. I sit next to Danielle and opposite Barrett and Jaina.

"Stef, are you ok?" Danielle whispers in my ear.

I get pulled out of my own thoughts, "yes Bella of course I am."

I hear a slight screech from Barrett, "I just can't believe you two are tying the knot."

"From practically avoiding each other at first, to best friends and to this?" Jaina paused, "it is a real fairytale."

Both Danielle and I look at each other with such big smiles, I nudge her shoulder with mine "I couldn't have ever imagined this."

"It's funny because we have even said on a live that neither of us wanted to get married." Danielle frowns slightly.

"Danielle.. We can leave if you don't want to do this?" My palms are getting sweaty now.

A woman walks out of a room and calls our names, "Savre and Spampinato."

Barrett and Jaina get up before us, I look at Danielle who takes a deep breath, "let's go get married."

We both stand up and walk into this small room with a man stood behind a desk. He says all of the legal things which I'm not paying attention to, he asks us if we have our rings which Danielle gives over and he asks us if we've wrote our own vows. Danielle looks at me then back to the guy and says 'yes'.

Is this actually happening? Am I actually about to do this? I look to Barrett and Jaina who are like two little excited puppies. The guy asks Danielle if she could say her vows first, "Stefania, I have so much to say to you and I will in time but for now, I promise you that I will stand by your side through the good and the bad. Through all the happiness and the pain. Through everything that comes in between. I promise I will be by your side when we are old and grey which isn't that far away. I promise to love you forever." Danielle places my ring on my finger.

I have to wipe the tears that are now running down my face. I swallow the lump in my throat back down because it's now my turn, "Danielle, I will be saying everything to you in 2 months. But I will say that I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you in it. I also promise to stand by your side through it all no matter what. And I will occasionally agree with you on things even though I know you're wrong. I promise to love you forever Danielle." I carefully slide on Danielle's ring onto her finger.

I can hear Barrett and Jaina sniffling to the side of us.

The man looks at us both, "I now pronounce you married." I take a step towards Danielle, place my hands either side of her face as we embrace each other in our first kiss as a married couple. We get given our marriage certificate that we have had to sign. That's it. I have actually just married the woman of my dreams. I have that butterfly feeling in my stomach again.

We all practically run out of the courthouse and back to Jaina's car. We all have so much built-up energy and excitement. Danielle and I sit in the back of the car not being able to keep our hands off each other. Every now and then Barrett looks back and grins at the pair of us. "Have you figured out last names yet?"

"Actually," Danielle looks at Barrett, "for now, we have decided not to change them. Only because of work and interviews and it could get messy if we did. Once we can tell the world then we will."

"I think Spampinato-Savre sounds very nice." I chuckle knowing that's going to annoy Dani.

"Oh no Stef, you went there!" Jaina shouts also knowing why I said it.

Danielle huffs and turns away from me so she is looking out of the window. All myself, Barrett and Jaina can do is laugh at her. I know Dani is just messing because she still has a very tight grip on my hand. I can't help but admire the wedding ring on her finger. It's finally sinking in. This amazing, talented and not to forget gorgeous woman is my WIFE. She's everything I've ever dreamt of.

We pull up outside our house. The four of us walk straight through the house and into the back yard back into the seats we were sitting in before we left earlier. Jeff jumps onto Danielle's lap whilst Ford sits on mine. Danielle looks at me and just smiles. The love I have for her is unconditional.

I hear a massive bang and then cheering. Jaina has popped open the champagne. "Wait!" Danielle shouts before grabbing her phone. She is calling someone. "Jay get your ass over here right now!" She hangs up, "we can't drink any of it before Jay gets here."

We all agree but Jaina is pacing the yard with the bottle in her hand being very inpatient for 10 minutes. We hear a car door then see Jay run through the house into the back yard, "what have I missed?"

Danielle and I look at each other, smile, then look back to Jay. We hold up our hands and shout simultaneously, "WE'RE MARRIED!"

Jay has actually frozen in that spot. Barrett shakes him and bring him back out of his trance, "you've actually done it!" He walks over to us and takes a closer look at the rings, "congrats you guys." He pulls us both in for a hug.

"I'm guessing I can pour this now?" Jaina lifts the bottle up. Danielle nods allowing Jaina to pour out the champagne.

We all take a glass, "can I make a toast?" Barrett stands up, "I have known you both separately and together. These past few years have been the happiest I've ever seen you both. I'm so glad you have found love in each other. Here's to so many more years! CHEERS!"

We raise our glasses and cheers each other. I lean over to Danielle and kiss her. Ford and Jeff decide to get involved too which is a slightly disgusting way to ruin the moment.

"You do realize that you have to tell Shonda and Krista right?" Jaina says whilst taking a sip of her drink.

I look back to Danielle, "we are going to tell them together tomorrow when we are back on set."