Chapter 22

Danielle POV

It's been 1 week since Stefania and I got engaged. There's still one small problem. I want to tell the world. I want to scream from the rooftops that I am going to marry Stefania. This woman is everything i need in my life and I don't know if I can hold it in any more.

We are currently filming for episode 15 'Say Her Name', Stefania isn't in this episode because Carina is in Italy until Maya and Carina's marriage visa comes through. But all I can think about is Stefania. I can't focus on anything. My new fiancé is at home with Jeff and all I want is to be with her in our happy bubble.

"Hey D, congrats on the engagement again." Jaina runs over to me as I sit outside soaking up the sunshine.

"Thank you, nothing like getting engaged and not being able to spend time with your fiancé." I lean onto the table in front of me and fiddle with my ring whilst she sits next to me.

"Ok, so when's the party?" I can tell Jaina is just trying to lighten my mood.

I look at her, "what party?"

"Oh come on!" she starts laughing, "you're telling me that there's a Shondaland engagement but no party?"

"I don't even know if Stefania wants a party." I chuckle.

"Danielle, she's Italian, she would love a party." Jaina stands up, "plus you could invite your family."

"Jaina, you are amazing!" I pull her in for a hug and run back to my trailer.

I know exactly how to make this special. And how much this will mean to Stefania. I grab my phone and instantly message her:

Bambina: Babe, we're having a party. I'm not taking no for an answer.

Goddess: Umm ok, when and where?

Bambina: Leave it all to me and all you have to do is show up ok?

Goddess: Yes, Danielle I love you.

I smile at my phone knowing my heart is so full with love right now.

Now is the difficult part, getting everyone involved but not letting Stefania know what is going on. I leave my trailer so full of energy and happy again. "Barrett!" I run towards Barrett who is walking onto set.

"Hello tiny woman, how are you?" Barrett puts her arm around me as we carry on walking.

"I'm throwing a party and need you help with the surprise." I'm getting so excited now.

"Ok?" Barrett turns to me and frowns.

"I want to get Stefania's family here." I start jumping around.

"D, do you really want to meet her family in person for the first time at a party with all of us?" Barrett. The voice of reason.

I stop jumping and nearly start crying, "why didn't I think of that?"

"Look, how about you invite them over after your party? That way, you can still surprise Stef and get your party." Barrett holds my arms to try and calm me down. It's working. I nod and take a breath. "But I do know of a way you can surprise her at the party too."

"Go on." I'm curious now.

"Why haven't you moved in together yet?" Barrett starts walking again to get a coffee.

"Because people will figure out that we are together and no one outside of the cast, crew and family can know." I run after her.

"I get that but you can still be discreet about it. If anyone asks just deny it, everyone thinks you're really good friends anyway. To be honest, you're both at each other's place all the time and no one has said anything." Barrett is so to the point most of the time.

"So you think I should ask Stefania to move in with me?"

"Or you move in with her, whatever suits you both. Look D, I would love to stay and chat but I have to go. I'll talk to you later ok?" Barrett starts walking backwards away from me and I nod.

Scenes were easy to shoot today but it really was weird without Stefania there. Barrett is right, which I hate to admit, me and Stef should move in together. I mean, we've gone about this relationship so weirdly, we're already engaged and I haven't even met her family yet.

As I pull up outside Stefania's house, I see that there are no lights on. Has she really gone to sleep without me? I grab my keys and make my way to the front door. "Stefania?" I yell as I walk in. No reply. I walk upstairs to the bedroom and she's not there either but I can hear Italian music coming from the bathroom. I walk over and open the door. The bath is full and candles are surrounding the room.

"Ciao Bella." That voice. That's all I needed to hear. I turn to see Stefania stood there, behind me, naked with 2 glasses of wine in her hands

"What's all this?" I can't take my eyes off of her.

"I thought you might want to relieve some stress." She walks towards me with a small smile and kisses me so softly.

"If this is for me, why are you the one who is naked?" I grab the wine and place them on the side before turning back to Stefania and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I thought I might get in there with you." She whispers before taking off my top and dropping it on the floor, we never lose eye contact. I am soon naked too, both of us slowly lowering ourselves in the tub. Stefania is in front of me facing the opposite directions whilst laying onto my stomach and resting her head on my chest.

We are both tracing over each other's skin, sometimes tickling Stefania because her laugh is the best sound in the world. "Barrett made a good point today." I'm now playing with her hair.

"Mmm, what did she say?"

"She asked why we don't live together because we are always at each other's places." As I said that, Stefania turns herself around and places her chin on my chest.

"What did you say?" A smile beaming from her.

"I said because no one can know we are together, but.."

"But?" that smile is getting bigger.

"Why don't we move in together?"