Chapter 26

Danielle POV

I am walking through set when Stefania starts running up behind me, "Danielle, what did he say?"

I turn and look at her, holding both arms and sliding my hands to hers, "Stefania, stop worrying. I am ok. I am not letting him ruin today or this week or any week for that matter. But I will tell you when we get home ok?" Stefania nods with a slight smile. I carry on walking through the set but backwards as I say "oh we still need to figure out where home is"

"Danielle!" Stefania tries to stop what happens. I fall. Well, I crash into the tech cart. Hard. It's like slow motion in the movies really, mics going everywhere, electrical equipment falling on the floor. Everyone turns to see what on Earth that crashing sound was and sees me. Sat on the floor with a huge grin on my face. Laughter erupts throughout the whole set with more and more crew coming over to see what has happened. Even the tech guy is laughing at the mess I've just made. Stefania has disappeared, nowhere to be seen, until she emerges with the entire cast. A few of them staring with open mouths but the rest bursting with laughter too. I give my best puppy dog eyes to Stefania who is actually no help to me because she is stood cross legged, holding her stomach because she's laughing so hard.

Paris walks over and helps me up though. The crowd cheers as I dust myself off and walk through them all and straight past my fiancée with a giggle. "I wish we were recording that!" Paris shouts from set.

I get to my trailer and burst into laughter at what has just happened. I hear a knock on my door, "come in." I take a deep breath to calm myself down as Stefania walks in.

"Bambina are you ok?" She said trying not to laugh whilst walking to me and holding onto my waist.

"Yes I'm fine just hurt my back." I'm still giggling.

"Let me look?" Stefania turns me and lifts up my shirt, "Danielle you're getting a bruise, stupida."

"Do you know what we're wearing for the wedding?" I ask curiously whilst turning back around to face Stefania.

"No but even if I did, I wouldn't tell you." a small smile creeped onto her face.

"Stef, you know it's for tv and not actually us getting married? I can see what you're wearing." I pull her closer to me.

"But I.." she put her head down, "I just want a genuine reaction from you."

I lift her head back up, "that is absolutely fine." I give her a small kiss and we head to hair and makeup.

"Ok who's ready to get TV married?" Denise yells with excitement as we walk into the trailer. We both look at each other then back at Denise with huge grins. "Ok Stef, you need curlers so David will sort you out first whilst I get Danielle's makeup done. Do I need to cover any marks up before we get to the good stuff?"

"Wait, David is coming in here?" I ask confusingly.

"Yes, we can't have the brides getting ready separately. That's just for the outfits. Any marks girls?" Denise lowers me into the chair in front of her. Stefania sits in the chair next to me when David walks in just as excited as Denise.

"Umm.." I look at Stefania with a smirk, "Stefania might have some scratches on her back and I have a bruise on mine from when I fell earlier."

"Right Stef, I'll sort your back out after David is done then I'll look at your back Dani." Denise is just laughing.

Stefania is getting a little too excited, David finished putting her hair in curlers but she can't keep still. Always getting up and pacing the trailer. "Stef, what is up with you?" I start laughing.

"I have too much energy, I need to walk." We all start giggling at her.

"Denise, do you mind if I quickly do Dani's hair before you start her makeup? I just need to straighten it so it won't take long." David turns to Denise who let him carry on. He was right, it didn't take long at all.

I turn on my phone camera and start recording Denise doing my makeup, Stefania is still pacing around. She heads outside for like 1 second then comes back in. "Nope, outside doesn't help." now Stef is laughing at herself.

"Stefania calm down." I reach for her hand but failed. I have a thing about putting mascara on myself and Denise leaves me to it.

As I start putting on my mascara, Denise covers up the scratches on Stefania's back. As soon as she's done, Stefania starts jumping about and singing "we're going to the polish restaurant and we're?" she points at me.

"Gonna get married!" I'm trying to focus but how can I with that Italian beauty around me?

"Ok, I think I might try outside again." Stefania walks outside again but comes back in not a minute later and sits down, "I'm ok. Oh Barrett messaged me," she stands up again and walks over and stands behind me, "she said everyone is pretty much ready, they are just waiting for us but to take our time." I can see the excitement on her face.

"Stefania!" David calls Stef over and she gets her curlers taken out, "right, you're all ready to get changed."

I turn the camera off at this point and stand up to walk over to Stefania but she's already close to me, "I love you, I'll see you soon Bella." she leans in and kisses me so delicately so we don't ruin the makeup.

"I love you too." I sit back down so Denise can finish and Stefania walks out. It wasn't long until I was finished in makeup but they brought over my dress to the trailer so I can get ready there.

As I get zipped in, I had a look in the mirror and started welling up but kept my cool. If this is how I'm feeling at a TV wedding, what am I going to be like at our actual wedding?

I get called to set. I take a deep breath and walk out where I am met by Jason who takes my hand and guides me inside. Jason looked at me "Stefania looks stunning by the way."

"When doesn't she?" We both chuckle a little.

As we walk to our positions on set, I still can't see Stefania. Paris calls action, Barrett starts playing the Ukulele and Stefania walks out from the sides. Thank goodness I don't have any lines yet because I am actually speechless. I don't think my smile can get any bigger.

We get to the end of the isle we're Maya and Carina will be getting married, Barrett is just finishing the song. How do I let her know how much I love her? I mouthed "And I always will."