Chapter 42

Danielle POV

Stefania squeezes my hand a little tighter and I can hear her taking a deep breath, "would you both be a witness?"

"In a crime?" Barrett can't not be sarcastic.

"B..." I gave her my very best serious eyes.

Stef carries on, "at our secret wedding?"

Both Barrett and Jaina's jaws dropped, "wait back up a bit." Jaina leans her head in her hands.

I look to Stefania who is so excited about all of this, "we are still going to have a wedding in Sicily but we have to get married first. We don't want anyone knowing though."

Barrett's face lights up, "just say when and where."

"Oh I am defiantly ready for this." Jaina is also smiling so brightly.

The day goes on with the normal stuff happening, we are filming way into the night today. After I film my last scene, Denise tells me that Stef took the dogs back to my trailer. I head over there, as I open the door I see Stef asleep on the couch with both dogs cuddling into her. Yes I am a tad jealous of them. I walk over to her a nudge her gently to wake her up, "Stef, come on babe lets go home." a little moan comes from Stefania turning over to face me. I put both Jeff and Ford on their leads and take Stefania's hand, we walk to the car and finally go home.

I take off the dogs leads as soon as we get into the house, Stefania still half asleep clinging onto my arm. I walk her up to the bedroom and help her get changed and into bed. I kiss the top of her head but she grips onto my hand pulling me towards her again, "Stef, let me sort out the dogs then I'll be back ok?" Her grip loosens and lets me go back downstairs. I make sure they are both comfortable and have enough water until the morning. I make my way back into the bedroom where Stef is fully in a deep sleep now. She is adorable. I can't help but look at her whilst I get ready for bed. I carefully lift up the covers and slide into bed next to the sleeping beauty. Even in a deep sleep, she still snuggles up to me instantly. I know it seems weird but i love the way she smells. Even my home smells like her now. Well our home.

--

I wake up to kisses on my neck and hands gripping my hips. I open my eyes to see Stefania feeling a little horny. "Good morning." I'm still trying to wrap my brain around what's happening.

Stefania lifts her head to look at me, "good morning, did you sleep ok?"

"Yes but this is the ultimate way to wake up." I hold her face and pull her into a kiss in which turns into a very sensual one, "what time is it?"

Stef breaks from our kiss, "it doesn't matter, we have plenty of time." Stefania is now on top of me grinding down her hips onto mine. My hand is now grazing over her throat but not putting any pressure on it just yet. The vibrations of her moans from her mouth into mine makes me want her even more. I flip us over so I am now on top of her. I pin her hands above her head whilst my mouth moves from hers to her neck then I start sucking hard. I feel her whole body move with every suck I make. I release my hands from hers but she keeps her arms there. I lower myself to her breast licking and sucking every inch of them. My right hand moves lower again but my left? That's around her neck. My right hand moves lower again and in between her legs. I gasp as I notice how wet she really is but this turns me on even more. I lift my head to look her in the eyes, I push my finger in a little whilst I make a tighter grip around her neck. A loud moan escapes her. I lower myself back down but this time, I release my grip from her neck and slide further down Stefania's body landing in between her legs, my tongue meeting the same space where my right hand is. Stefania's hands now gripping onto the bed sheets. Her breathing is now getting heavier every inch closer to climax. I feel her body throb around my fingers as the very, very loud moan is released from Stefania. I ride this out with her, moving my tongue and fingers slowly to give maximum pleasure. Stef reaches down to me and lift me up to her, heavy breathing still very prominent. We kiss so deeply before she flips us over again. It's now my turn.

--

I skip through the set with Ford like a child. I really don't care though. I head straight to my trailer to get some candy. I hear a knock on my door and it soon opening to see Barrett walking in very cautiously, "D, you good?"

"I am actually amazing thank you." i shove some candy into my mouth and Barrett raises her eyebrows.

"You sure you should be doing that if you're already hyper?" She takes the wrapper from me and puts it in the bin for me.

"I'm not hyper, I'm very happy." I cheekily smile.

"Ah, Stef gave you some loving last night?" Barrett sits on the couch next to me.

"Nope. Not last night, this morning. We only just about made it here in time." I unwrap another piece of candy.

"You two are at it like rabbits. Are you ever going to slow down?" Barrett laughed a little.

I gave her a very shocked and disappointed look, "excuse me? You wouldn't ever slow down after mind-blowing sex with a super-hot Italian who is about to be your wife!"

My trailer door swings open, "and I would never slow down with someone who can keep up with me." Stefania walks in laughing.

"Ok that confirms it for me." Barrett sits back and looks between Stef and me, "Stef's definitely the top in this relationship."

Stef laughs and nods, "you have that very correct."

"I'm too happy to argue today," I get up and walk over to Stef, grabbing her waist and pulling her in close to me whilst moving her hair over the rather large hickey I left on her neck, "my very soon to be wife, you win this one." I kiss her and smile.

"You two are the literal definition of couple goals." Jay walks into my trailer. Stefania holds onto me as we hug, "but what am I hearing about being a 'very soon to be wife'?"

I look to Stef whose color has drained from her face, we forgot to tell Jay.