Chapter 11

Danielle POV

"I'm going to ask you again, who are you?" Jason sounded angry. Both myself and Stefania turned round to look towards the angry voices.

"Dad?" My heart sank a little. Jason looked back at me then back at my dad standing at the bottom of the steps.

"D, do you want me to let him in?" Jason didn't take his eyes off him.

"No it's ok, I'll go out there." I clenched my jaw trying not to cry. Stefania held my hand. "I'll be ok."

I looked around the lot seeing if anyone was about to hear the screaming match that was about to take place. I have never got along with my father. He has always criticized me for anything I have ever done since a young child. When I first got into acting at age 7, it was my mother that supported me. Never him. When I got the part as Maya Bishop, he didn't talk to me for one month. "What do you want dad? And how did you even get into the lot?"

"I wanted to see my daughter at work is that not ok?" Those words would have sounded loving if it wasn't for the fact that I know he isn't.

"Dad, what do you want?" I tried to stay as quiet as possible.

"So you talk to your mother about your life but not me. I had to find out from her that you want to be with a woman. Are you serious Danielle?" His voice is getting louder.

"Please don't make a scene here. I talk to mum because she listens to me and can give me advice if I need it unlike you." My voice levels matching his now.

"Ok so the fag has feelings now? You going to cry now little girl?" His face is now very close to me screaming at me.

"Get out of her face and leave before I call security to come and drag you out of here like you deserve. Or do you want me to drag you out instead?" Stefania has burst out of the trailer and pushed my dad away from me. He looks at me and Stefania, huffs and walks away. I am stood frozen. My hands shaking and my jaw clenching again. "Bella, are you ok?" She pulls me out of my trance and I collapse in her arms, tears now flowing. "Come on, let's get you in here and calm down." Stefania helps me into the trailer and sits me down onto one of the chairs as she crouches in front of me.

"D, are you ok?" Jaina and Barrett run into the trailer. "Jason came and told us your dad was here." Jaina said softly. The pair walk towards me and pulls a stool each to either side.

Stefania stood up but I grabbed her hand and looked into her chocolate brown eyes, pleading not to leave me. "I'm not going anywhere, I wont leave you." She put her hands to my face and wiped the tears with the soft strokes of her thumbs.

Barrett and Jaina looked at us then at each other with their bottom lips out "Aww" they said in unison.

"I just need to get my phone ok?" She looked into my eyes for approval. All I could do was nod. Stefania walked over to where she laid her phone on the side. I'm not taking my eyes off her for a second. She messages someone then proceeds to walk back to me and crouches in the same spot as before, right in front of me.

Stefania POV

My phone buzzes in my back pocket but I can ignore it for now. I messaged Jay to let him know that I don't want to wait any longer and I am doing the final part of the plan tonight after filming.

We all sit there in silence just comforting Danielle. It breaks my heart seeing her this upset.

There's a knock at the door, when it opens the hair stylist comes in and sees the 3 of us comforting a hurting Danielle. She suddenly walks out and not a moment later walks back in with Denise, the makeup artist for Danielle. Jaina and Barrett slowly stand up and tells Danielle that they'll talk to her later.

Denise crouches next to me and looks at Danielle, "shall we get you fixed up?" she said with such a soft tone in her voice. Danielle just nodded still keeping eye contact with me.

Nothing was said for the whole duration of Danielle getting her makeup touched up and myself getting my hair styled. But it was comfortable. I exchanged a few glances with Denise then straight back to Danielle's sad eyes. The color of her eyes aren't as bright as normal. They are duller.

We walk to set without saying a word but I keep looking around incase her dad decides to make an appearance again. My Italian temper can come in handy sometimes.

After we shoot the scene for episode 2, I walk Danielle back to her trailer with Barrett. "Bambina, I have to go back to my trailer to get a few things ok? I wont be long."

"Ok." Danielle walks in.

"Barrett-" I take hold of her arm.

"I've got her Stef, go sort everything out with Jay." Barrett whispered making sure Danielle didn't hear.

I nearly run back to my trailer where Jaina and Jay are waiting on the steps for me. "Sorry guys."

"Ok so what's the plan?" Jay asks as I unlock the door.

"Jaina, I think Barrett has Danielle sorted. Could you let her know when it's go time?"

Jaina nods, "of course."

"Jay I need you to go to my house right now and start setting up." I hand Jay my house keys, he takes ahold of them and runs towards his car.

Myself and Jaina make our way to the couch and sit there for a while. "Stef, are you really sure you want to do this?" Jaina put her hand on my arm.

"After what happened today, I've never been more sure." My smile grew bigger.

"I think enough time has passed now." Jaina looked at her watch. We both stood up and grabbed the last bit of preparation.

"Jaina, thank you." My bottom lip started to wobble.

"Hey, your family now Stef. We do anything for each other." She pulled me into a tight hug. "Now I'm going to go to the last spot and wait for you there before you make me cry."

I took a deep breath and nodded. Here we go.