Chapter 25

Stefania POV

I can't help but feel turned on by those scratches down my back. Danielle knows exactly what she's doing to me.

"Fancy coming upstairs quickly?" She whispers in my ear. I turn and smile at her. Danielle moves me off her and stands up.

"Where are you going Miss Savre?" Jaina grabs Danielle's arm as she walks past.

"I just have to check something upstairs real quick." As Danielle reaches out of sight from everyone, she turns to me and gestures me with her finger to follow. I shake my head not to make it obvious what we are up to and she goes upstairs. A minute later, we all hear her shout "Stef, can you come help me a second please?"

As I get to the top of the stairs, she's waiting for me. Danielle pushes me against the wall and embraces me into a very passionate kiss. "Don't let them hear us." I say in between kisses. I lead her into the bedroom and push her onto the bed. I pull off the jeans she is wearing and lower my head between her legs. Danielle grabs the pillow next to her head and bites hard on it, I can hear her muffled moans though. It doesn't take her long until she reaches her climax. I stand up and she pulls me onto the bed before lifting up the bottom of my dress. I have to bite onto a pillow too. She doesn't waste any time as the fast motions of her tongue and fingers brings me to climax very quickly. As I remove the pillow that was attached to my mouth, I say "I think that is the definition of a quicky." Danielle nods with a smirk on her face with a slight chuckle as she pulls me back up to her mouth and kisses me. "We better get back downstairs before they figure out what we've been doing." I laughed. We both get up and make ourselves look presentable.

As we reach the bottom of the stairs, Barrett shouts "don't even try and make up any excuses, we know what's just happened!" Now I can feel my cheeks getting flushed, we walk in the room with our heads down which makes everyone laugh.

The night carries on with a lot of laughter and drinks. The game that ends the night is Monopoly. Danielle is a sore loser so beating her is my only option. We split into pairs and because I want to beat Danielle so badly, I teamed up with Barrett. Danielle teamed up with Lachlan and Jaina with Jay. Jay doubled as the banker though.

Barrett and I are far ahead of the rest where property comes in, Danielle and Lachlan keep getting stuck in jail whilst Jaina and Jay are slowly building up property's. This is so much fun until Danielle rolls the dice and lands on Boardwalk which me and Barrett have a hotel on, this bankrupts Danielle and Lachlan so they have to pull out of the game as they have no property's. The next thing we all know, the board is getting flipped and Danielle storms off. Everyone looks at me and I shrug my shoulders, "she's just a really bad loser."

We all decide to go to sleep with the rest of them staying in Danielle's guest bedrooms. I say goodnight to them all and open the bedroom door. Danielle's back is turned away from me as she is led down in bed. I get changed and lay next to her placing my arm over her waist, giving her a tight hug. "Bambina?" I ask hoping she isn't asleep but I don't get an answer.

I'm the first to wake up which is normal. I decide to make everyone Carina's famous French Toast. I'm guessing the smell woke up Barrett and Jaina as they run into the kitchen as I'm placing the last fruit on top of the toast. Next to come down is Jay who sits patiently on one of the chairs. Lachlan slowly strolls into the kitchen with one eye open and picks up his plate. "Enjoy everyone, I'm going to take Danielle hers." I pick up the plate I made up for Danielle and walk into her bedroom. To my surprise she is up and ready to go to set and just sitting on the bed scrolling through her phone, "Bambina, I made breakfast." I place the plate and cutlery next to her on the table. She doesn't say thank you or even acknowledge me at all. I take the hint and get ready myself then going back downstairs to see Jaina washing up. "Jaina you don't have to do that." I walk over to her at the sink.

"You and miss stubborn upstairs have let us stay here and you cooked breakfast, it's the least I can do." Jaina grabs the towel on the side and starts wiping the dishes.

"Thank you." I put the clean dishes back in the cupboard.

"How is she this morning?" Jaina is obviously hinting at Danielle.

"Still not talking to me." I'm now getting upset.

I hear someone walking up behind us. As I turn, I see Barrett standing there, "she will eventually, just give her time."

We all make it to set. Danielle didn't say a word in the car which made it very awkward for me. Luckily the boys and Barrett drove in Jaina's car so they didn't experience it. We all go to our separate trailers, I am getting angry at Danielle now. She hasn't said a word to me after storming off last night and I find that just rude.

"Danielle." I knock on her door.

"What do you want?" I hear coming from inside.

"Can we talk?" I open her door and see her sitting on her couch, "are you ok?"

Danielle looks up at me, "no not really."

I walk over to her and sit down, "what's wrong? Is it because of the game?"

"Really Stefania?" the anger in her voice is very prominent.

"Ok, no need to shout at me though is there?" as I stand back up to walk out, she grabs my arm and stops me.

"I'm sorry, I've just got so much to think about recently." I can hear she's holding back tears.

"Don't you think I do too?" I turn to her, "I love you so much Danielle, but how you're treating me is not ok."

"I'm sorry." she pulls me back down to sit next to her, "I love you too Stefania, I don't want to lose you and I'm sorry about last night but I had to walk away."

"I'm... I'm sorry?" I don't understand at all.

"My dad messaged me whilst we were playing and it put me in the worst mood." tears now flowing down her cheeks.

"What did he have to say?"