Chapter 27

Stefania POV

I love how much Danielle loves to surprise me with unscripted kisses. She's so focused purely on the scripts, I'm so glad she is feeling more and more comfortable with improvising every now and then. As we are filming the party sequence of the wedding, she pulls my head and plants a kiss on me as we stumble backwards. Everyone is either shocked or laughing, including Danielle who is laughing too at the shocked look on my face as she pulls away.

The music is on, the dancing is amazing. Everyone is having such a good time. Unfortunately, we can't have an official wrap party this season so this feels like one.

After Paris calls cut for that scene, myself and Danielle sit at the table that is appointed for Maya and Carina. Jason is recording some stuff and comes over to Danielle and I, "ladies, that's a wrap for Station 19, what you going to do?"

Danielle kisses her teeth and puts her right hand over the camera and leans to me, she grabs my chin and kisses me. She soon pulls away and we both laugh.

"That's the vibe!" I say as I chuckle. Jason turns the camera back on himself and raises his eyebrows.

Jason turns the camera off, "you do realize that you're going to make the fans go crazy again right?"

"That's ok, as long as it stays at speculation and not actually finding out." Danielle puts her hand on my leg.

Lachlan comes and sits with us, "ladies, when's the big day?"

"Umm..." Danielle looks at me then back to Lachlan, "today? We're in the middle of filming it Lach."

"No I mean you're actual big day." Lachlan laughs.

"Oh we haven't decided yet, we haven't even decided whose house we're moving into yet." I take a hold of Dani's hand which is still on my leg and say quietly, "we could move into my house?"

Danielle turns her head, "alright." I can tell this will need more talking about.

"We could even have a few people there after wrapping up?" I can't even take my eyes off of her.

She turns back and looks at me with a smile, "that's if no one is fucked."

"True." We both chuckle.

Paris comes back into the room, "alright everyone, let's get onto the last few scenes and then it's done."

The last scene Danielle and I have to shoot is us dancing. That is fine by me, some alone (ish) time with Danielle sounds perfect. We walk over to the space and just hold each other's waists at first but my hand is drawn to her butt all the time for some reason, sometimes I don't even know that I do it.

"Wow I love you." Danielle whispers and makes me smile so much.

"I love you too." We carry on dancing and I turn her around and kiss the back of her head. She quickly turns back around and places my hand back to her butt. I can't even describe how much I want to rip this dress off her at this very moment.

"Cut!" Paris yells. "That was exactly the ending we needed. Thank you everyone!"

We are still looking into each other's eyes and swaying a little before we realize that they turned off the music. I didn't even really hear Paris yell 'cut' because those ocean blue eyes draw me in every time.

The cast and crew gather round, I hold onto Danielle's hand as we join the others but I have to let go the moment I notice Jason filming again.

Everyone starts clapping as we have officially wrapped on this season. After we all finish dancing and clapping, a few tears appear for everyone. I notice that no one is filming on their phones anymore so I pull Danielle in by her waist for a hug. This soon ends up with her back against my front and my arms wrapped around her.

Jaina turns and sees us, "ok you two need to stop being so cute."

Danielle leans her head back and looks at me, "I can't help being so in love with this HOT Italian woman." 

I lean down and kiss her nose.

Barrett dances over to us, "you both have so much built up sexual tension, I feel like I'm interrupting something." We all start laughing.

As we all go back to our trailers after getting changed, I creep into Danielle's. Because I'm so quiet, she hasn't noticed me yet. I walk over and stand behind her. My arms slowly slipping around her waist and I start kissing her neck, "how about we just go back to mine and carry on this wedding party?"

"Mmmm... that sound's so good." as Danielle turns around, she takes a hold of my face and starts kissing me passionately. "How about we leave now?"

"We promised Jaina that we will meet in her trailer with Barrett, Jay and Lachlan for a drink." I tip my head back and take a deep breath with frustration that we can't leave yet.

--

We arrive back to my house, I quickly open the front door and push Danielle through. She grabs my hips and pull me towards her into a deep kiss. Our bodies crash against the wall, hands running over each other's bodies. I lead Danielle through my front room, taking items of clothing in the process and dropping them on the floor. I think I dropped a shirt on top of Jeff.

Danielle lifts me onto the kitchen counter and stands in between my legs, kissing and sucking on my neck. I let out a soft moan. My whole body is tingling. Every nerve in my body is working on overtime. I can even feel every breath Danielle takes against my skin. She starts lowering her body down mine until her head reaches my legs. Soft strokes of her tongue against my skin is sending me wild and even more frustrated. She stands back up with a smile whilst putting a finger inside of me. I hold either side of her face a kiss her in between moans. This feels so good. Her hand moving faster with every moan that escapes my mouth. Our eyes are locked into one another's. Danielle moves her free arm around my waist and brings me closer to her, which I thought was impossible, whilst I feel myself reaching my climax. "Oh my God, Danielle!" I'm so glad no one is around because the moan that just escaped my body was loud. I lean back and lay down on top of the counter as Danielle climbs up with me, riding this orgasm out with her finger still inside of me. She slowly removes her finger, looks deep into my eyes and sucks on it. I roll us over so I am now straddling her and kissing her.

"I wish I could have done that to you earlier." She smiles at me whilst nudging my nose with hers.

"Bambina, I wish I could have done this with you still in that dress." It's now my turn to show Danielle how much I love her.