Chapter 81

Danielle POV

I'm sat there frozen. Every sound around me is muffled. The pacing of Jaina and Barrett in front of me is blurred. I can't focus.

"Yo Dani!" Barrett snaps her fingers in my face which pulls me back to Earth.

"Sorry." My eyes still adjusting to them standing in my view.

"Please don't tell me that you missed the brilliant brainstorming thing we just did?" Jaina stands there with her arms crossed looking at me like I've done something wrong.

"I want to make things right and I just don't know how to do that." I look up at Barrett and Jaina who just nod and sit either side of me.

Barrett giggles which make me and Jaina look over at her very confusingly, "sorry but do you remember the last time we were sat like this?" No words are exchanged just a shake of our heads, "Dani, it was when you realized your feelings for Stef at the very beginning and we told you to just tell her how you were feeling but your stubborn head decided not to."

The light comes on in my head, "B, I fucking love you. You gave me the perfect idea."

The slight squint in Barrett's eyes turn wide, "ok how many of you know what I've been planning because I think I've been very good at keeping this a secret."

Jaina raises her hand, "I actually have no clue and neither does Jay so does anyone care to share this amazing plan so I know what you're on about?"

Barrett huffs and stands up to get her phone off the side, "ok so I have notes and pictures of what I'm planning but please don't tell the angry Italian goddess who will very much disapprove of this?" Barrett moves me over so she can sit in between Jaina and I, "I've been planning the Spampinato-Savre 1 year wedding anniversary for like a month and I know it's like 2 months away but we wont be able to celebrate properly because we all go off on winter hiatus and I just thought that whilst everyone is still around and available, we could have a celebration like we all used to."

I put my arm around Barrett, "and this is why you're amazing and so thoughtful. But I might need to change some stuff."

"I knew that's what you were getting at." Barrett laughs and shakes her head.

Jaina clears her throat, "ok so we are planning a secret party for when? And Dani thinks that this could be the way to make things right with Stef?"

Both Barrett and I nod in agreement.

The day goes smoothly as ever and the group chat is in full swing again.

Dani: Stef is only talking to me on set.

J: The plan will work just chill.

Dani: I know but I just want to talk to her now.

J: NO

Doss: Alright listen, we are in full operation mode now because SOMEONE decided to do this tonight instead of a few weeks like I planned because SOMEONE is very impatient.

Dani: I know that 'someone' is me but you know what I need to do and you agreed so shush please.

Doss: You telling me to shush now are you? Wait until I see you then tell me to shush.

J: So what's the plan?

Doss: Nice way to change the subject Jaina.

J: I'm saving you both from a play fight that could end badly. But seriously, tell me the plan again.

I am finished on set for the day so I quickly pack up and head home to start tidying up after my few days of mess and destruction. Barrett and Jaina are not far behind me. Luckily, Stef has to be on the Greys set for another 2 hours which gives us plenty of time to work our magic.