Chapter 62

Stefania POV

I've planned it all out. Every little detail. We hardly get any time to do special and romantic things together because of our work schedule and the long hours so I'm trying to make the most of this today.

As I'm lying on Danielle, I hear her stomach growl at me, "how are you hungry already? You've ate all of the snacks."

Danielle laughs at me, "I'm just looking forward to this amazing meal you're going to cook me."

I sit up, "actually, we are going to do it together."

Danielle's eyes light up so much, "you remembered?"

"Aww Bambina, of course I did, it's something you want to do so how could I forget that?" I tuck her hair behind her ears and kiss her on the cheek.

Danielle goes all shy and hugs me so tight I can hardly breathe, "sorry, I'm just excited."

I laugh a little, "that's ok I thought you might be but it's still too early so you'll have to fill up on more candy," I stand up and grab the bag of M&M's that I left on the kitchen counter, "just don't go too crazy ok?"

Danielle frowns at me then puts on her adorable baby voice, "but it's my favorite."

I lay back down in Danielle's arms as she takes it in turns eating M&M's then giving some to me.

We finish the film we were watching. Danielle is about to start the next one when I stop her, "do you want to cook now? I'm getting hungry."

Danielle immediately stands up, "come on then. What are we making?"

"Ummm," I manage to get up without her help, "up to you."

Danielle is pacing around the kitchen, "how about lasagna? Or spaghetti? Or a spaghetti lasagna? No that sounds impossible. Oh what about a mac & cheese lasagna?"

"Danielle calm down," I walk over to her laughing at the hecticness she's projecting right now, "why don't we do mac & cheese and a lasagna? That way you can disgustingly mix them if you would like."

"Can we?" Danielle starts jumping then running around grabbing all of the ingredients whilst I put some music on.

We start by making the cheese sauce that we will be putting in both dishes, "ok keep stirring that." I give Danielle the spoon as she dances while stirring.

"Can I layer the lasagna?" Danielle looks at me with the biggest puppy eyes.

"Of course Bella, start with the tomato-based sauce," I hand Danielle the pot she needs, "place a thin layer on the bottom of the dish."

"Then the cheese sauce right? Oh and then the pasta." Danielle starts layering it exactly how I am telling her but some of the time I need to help her to steady her hand. I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her, linking our hands together, making sure it is perfect.

After we put both dishes in the oven, I swing Danielle around start dancing with her. "Who would have thought we would be here right now?"

"Well," Danielle smirks, "the fans knew."

I chuckle back, "si, there is that. I just cannot believe how long it took us to admit our feelings."

"It's just a shame that we lost some friends along the way." The shine disappears from her eyes.

"Hey," I pick her head back up, "we don't need that negativity. Those people are in our past for a reason."

Danielle's smile forms again on her face, "if losing friends means I get to spend my life with you, then I really don't mind."

Both of our phones start buzzing, the group chat is facetiming us. Danielle picks up her phone, I stand behind her, hugging her as she answers.

"Aww look at you two!" Jaicy puts her hands to her face.

I laugh, "you're lucky we wasn't busy."

Danielle turns her head to face me and starts laughing too, "very lucky."

Jay removes his hands that are covering his eyes, "I'm surprised you still have your clothes on to be honest."

"Guys look at this!" Danielle takes the phone and turns the camera around to show our little blanket fort, "how amazing is that?"

Everyone says in unison, "that is adorable."

"I'm guessing Stef done that because D, you could never come up with something like that." Danielle turns the phone back around and looks at Barrett who is laughing.

"Guys," I take the phone from Danielle's hands, "we are going to have to leave now because I have planned eating our food very naked in our very cute fort for Valentine's day with my very sexy wife, bye." I hang up on them.

"I think I just fell in love with you all over again," Danielle takes her phone from my hands and places it on the side, "what was that about naked eating?"

I pull Danielle in by her waist, "very fluffy and soft blankets on bare skin? I think we may need to test it out no?"

Danielle throws her head back with laughter but I take that as an opportunity to start kissing her neck, "ok Stef calm down we have food about to be ready."

I lift my head and let go of her waist, "that's fine." I start to walk backwards over to the front room, taking off my clothes on the way.

"Nope," Danielle turns around and gets the food out of the oven, "my current priority is the sizzling beauties right here." She is actually talking to the food.

Is she ok?

I make myself comfortable in our adorable fort, soon after Danielle hands me my plate of food. I look up to see that she is completely naked and getting under the blankets with me. I have suddenly got my appetite for something else that isn't proper food. I am staring. I can't help it, have you seen this woman?

"Stef, eyes on the food and the TV." Danielle pulls my attention back to her face and I snap back into reality.

"Ok but I do have one more surprise for you afterwards." I see the smile brighten on her face.

"Stef you've already done so much for me today." Danielle leans over to me and crashes our lips together, if I wasn't paying attention the food would have gone everywhere.

This food is amazing! We really do make a good team. What would I do without her?

"Are you ready?" I grab both of our plates and stand up.

Danielle makes herself comfortable again, "absolutely."

I walk into the other room and grab the surprise. It's covered in a sheet. I am so careful with handling this as it's quite big, "Danielle close your eyes!" I shout as I'm re-entering the fort.

"Ok, what is it?" Danielle has her hands covering her eyes.

I place it in front of her and remove the sheet, "ok you can look now."

Danielle removes her hands and instantly bursts into tears, "Stefania, this is amazing!"

"This is one of the first photo's we have together and it's just so special to us, so I had to paint it for you." I sit back next to Danielle as we look at this painting. The photo is the first photo we posted online together of us on set. I am wearing my scrubs and Danielle is in her blue SFD t-shirt with her cute forehead vein out. We look a lot younger there but that was really the start of something special, I'm just so happy we managed to capture that.

"I fricking love you." Danielle looks at me with tears streaming down her face.

I place my hand on her face and wipe away those tears, "I love you too Bambina, but I do need to ask you something."