Chapter 35

Stefania POV

I have never felt more in love with this woman. "Bambina I would love to marry you right this second. But we agreed that we would get married in Sicily and we can't at the moment."

Danielle puts her head down with a shy smile "Stef," she looks at me again, "we will get married in Sicily, I want the beginning of us to be where you began your life."

I felt my chin wobble, I'm trying to hold back tears. "I love you so much." I grab hold of her chin and pull her towards me and kiss her.

"I have an idea, let's take a photo to mark this occasion. We could even send the fans wild and post it?" Dani raises her left eyebrow.

"You're crazy but I love it." I lean over and reach for my phone that I placed by the hot tub. We take a few pics and chose our favorites.

Danielle sends them to her phone and pulls up Instagram, "how about this one?" she turns her phone to show me the picture of Dani holding the back of her head and me covering my eye.

"Si Bella, what would you caption it though?" We both look at each other thinking about what to put.

"Ah, what about this? It marks the wedding on the show and our actual wedding that will eventually happen." The caption reads 'Does this count as a honeymoon, @spampistefania?' with two women bride emojis.

"That is perfect!" I shouted a little too loud. We both laughed as Danielle hovered over the post button. Before she posted it, I had to check whether our rings are in shot and luckily they're not so Dani pressed 'post'. Almost instantly, the fans went crazy. A lot of speculation about us too. We don't mind that at all, as long as the truth doesn't come out.

Jaina runs out into the backyard, "are you guys crazy? Ok, two things: 1. That photo is super-hot! And 2. Have you seen these comments?"

We all went into a fit of laughter.

"Stef you need to comment on this!" Barrett comes into the backyard now too.

I look to Danielle, "no I won't, if I comment then it will make things obvious. I think I'll just let the fans figure this one out." I lean over and kiss Danielle on her cheek. I saw Barrett looking at Danielle, nodding her head towards me, "yes Barrett I know about the wedding and I can't wait."

Barrett and Jaina look at each other and start screaming and jumping.

"We still need to wait for restrictions to lift before we officially plan anything." Danielle had to shout a little to break through the screams.

They both calmed down and Jaina looked at us confused, "why do you have to wait?"

I looked at Danielle and smirked "do you want to tell them?"

Danielle turned to Barrett and Jaina with a massive smile, "you might want to pack something for hot weather because we are going to get married in Sicily!"

"SHUT UP!" Barrett nearly broke my eardrums.

"Wait," Jaina stopped Barrett, "we planned a venue and everything. And are you inviting everyone from the show?"

"Stefania and I have to figure that part out. But did you even check to see where that venue is?" Danielle smiled at Jaina.

"It's in Sicily isn't it? Ok now it all makes sense." Barrett joined us in the hot tub, closely followed by Jaina. Both with un spilt cocktails in their hands. I have no clue how they managed to jump about so much and not spill a single drop.

--

Both Barrett and Jaina have gone home after a few cocktails and sitting in the hot tub for hours. Danielle and I are still in here relaxing, soaking in the last little bit of the sun. Not much is said. We just sit here hugging in silence, playing with each other's rings. "Bambina?" I look into Danielle's amazing blue eyes, "can I show you how much I've missed you?"

A slight smile creeps onto her face, "what are you thinking Miss Spampinato?"

I stand up and get out of the hot tub. As I start walking away, I look over my shoulder to Danielle who is now getting out herself. I walk upstairs and into the bathroom. I lean into the shower and turn it on making sure the water is the perfect temperature. I turn back around to see Danielle stood there leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed but her smile is so big. I slowly walk over to her and wrap my arms gently around her waist. My lips now hovering over hers, carefully nudging our noses in the process. Danielle's hands have found their way to the side and back of my neck whilst her fingers play with my hair. I start by pecking her on the lips a few times. Followed by a longer, more passionate one. Danielle is now gripping my hair in her hands whilst my own hands wonder down her back and onto her butt, squeezing what is mine. In no time, our swimming gear is on the floor. I push Danielle against the bathroom wall and lift her legs around my waist. I slowly move my right hand around from her butt to underneath and in between her legs. A slight moan vibrated from her mouth into mine as our tongues dance around each other's mouths. I let Danielle down and lead us into the shower, pushing her under the water. Our lips part and I smile at her, "I will always run home to you Danielle. No matter what." We embrace each other again, this time with more love and admiration for one another which I didn't think was possible. The desire we have for each other is something we can't control. We haven't been able to control this from the moment we met.

After some fun in the shower, we lay in bed looking deep into each other's eyes. Danielle runs her thumb over my lips whilst I comb my hand through her hair. "Stefania?" Danielle's eyes have such glimmer in them.

"Yes?" I smile slightly.

"I can't believe I finally found you." A single tear runs down her cheek.

I wipe it away, "what do you mean?"

"I mean, I've always known something was missing from my life. I searched for so long trying to figure out what that thing was. It wasn't until I met you that I figured out that you were the one holding that missing piece of my heart. You make me so whole Stefania. A feeling that I never felt before." Danielle holds my waist and pulls me in a little closer kissing the tip of my nose.

I am speechless. I know what I'm going to say in my vows now.