Chapter 7

Danielle POV

"What does she mean when she said she knows how she feels?" I look up at Jaina and Barrett who had tears in their eyes.

"She told you not to ask us." Jaina manages to say through the tears.

"I have to call her." I say as I take my phone out of my pocket but Barrett snatches it away from me.

"That's another rule. No contact through phones." she says as she puts my phone in her own pocket.

"But we have We Chat Wednesdays in like 2 days, what am I supposed to do?" I ask.

"You can still do that but strictly no talking about personal stuff before or after ok?" Jaina looked at me very serious.

"Can we at least do it here together? Just so I can see her."

"I think that could be possible. I will consult Stefania. One moment." Barrett pulled out her phone and messaged Stefania. Less than a minute later she got a reply, "Yes that is ok with her. She can't wait to see you."

"But you can't be in the same room during the live because the fans can't know anything." Jaina added.

...

It's Wednesday and today I am finally seeing Stefania. I'm having work done on my house at the moment so it's a little messy but I'm trying my best to tidy up. Stefania will be here soon and the closer the time comes the more nervous I'm getting. It will be so hard to not just be next to her during the video. God, I miss her!

A short time later, I hear a knock on my door. My heart jumps into my throat but I run to the door and open it to see the most gorgeous woman ever. Her glowing Italian skin radiates in the sun. Shes wearing a light blue, strappy summer dress and I actually forget how to speak.

"Hi Bella!" Stefania thankfully speaks first.

"Hi beautiful. Wow you look stunning." I move out of the way and she walks in. I instinctively hug her round her waist and she hugs me back so gently. "I've missed you."

"Aww I've missed you too." she gives me a squeeze then we let go.

"Ok so we can't be in the same room as each other according to Jaina so where do you want to sit?" I ask.

"Umm anywhere really. I like being in this room, the light is so amazing." Stefania sits on a stool that is nearby and starts turning around in it. I can't help but laugh at how cute she is. 

Stefania POV

Ok it's good in a way that we are not sitting together because of the situation but I don't think I can go that long knowing that she is just in the other room.

Danielle shouts out if I'm ready to start from the back room. "Yes Bambina, I'm ready."

...

"Ok a fan asked 'What's your girl crush?'" I ask. Please say me. But that will be weird saying it in front of all these people.

A little while goes on and I have more of an urge to be with her.

"Sorry a squirrel is going nuts in my tree." Danielle said and proceeded to show me the tree that's just outside the door next to her.

This is my chance "Show me your house!"

"You want me to show you my house?" she asked with the biggest smile knowing what I was suggesting. "Oh wait I hear a noise, oh hi Stefania!" Danielle runs to me and hugs me putting her arms around my neck and shoulders.

I know that if Barrett and Jaina are watching, they are going to be so pissed.

...

"I... I have full on fantasies." Why did I just say that on a live video? But it's so cute that Danielle is stuttering her words. I had to say something, I couldn't just sit here and not tell her a small part of how I feel.

After we turned the live off, Danielle turned to me "Ok we need to go over a few things. 1. I need to know about your first kiss."

"I was young, I didn't really know what I wanted. Well, I didn't really know anything about sexuality at that age so I thought that it was ok. Nothing happened but it didn't take long for word to spread and get back to my family who were actually super supportive and told me that they would love me for me. But deep down I knew that they weren't ok with it at first but now I think the country as a whole is getting more used to the idea of love is love as it's seen everywhere." Danielle didn't take her eyes off me once as i said that and I felt myself start to blush.

"And 2. why didn't you tell me you have fantasies?" The redness of her cheeks starting to become more noticeable now.

"Because I didn't think that you would receive that very well. But now I know how you feel, I knew I could tease you a little bit." I smirked. Wow what I would do to kiss her right now.

The tension between us is so clear. We haven't said a word, just gazed into each other's eyes for some time.

I can feel Danielle moving closer until I feel her warm breath hovering over my lips.