Chapter 48

Danielle POV

Yes, I get jealous of Stefania and Leco, ok? They have been friends for so many years and I know he has always wanted to be more than friends with Stefania. It's so obvious. They go on holidays together; they go on days out together. Who wouldn't be jealous? This is Stefania Spampinato we are on about here.
"Danielle, Leco is my friend, and you know that." Stefania gets up from the couch and storms off out of my trailer.

"URRGH! Stef wait!" I run after her. Those long legs travel fast because I actually have to run. I catch up to her near the parking lot and grab her arm to stop her.

"I don't know why you get like this whenever I mention Leco." Stefania isn't even looking at me.

"I'm just being stupid, just calm down." As soon as I said that, I got pure daggers from Stefania, "let's just go home and we can talk about this." I slightly whisper.

Stefania looks around noticing that people are beginning to stare, "fine."

We drive home in complete silence. It's not even comfortable silence. It's the awkward silence where no one really knows if they should say anything or not.
We walk through the front door, Stefania kicks off her shoes quite literally and falls onto the couch before I even manage to get to the front door. I sheepishly make my way to the couch and slowly sit down next to her, "Stefania, are you going to talk to me now?"

"Really Daniellle?" Stef looked at me with those daggers again then she stands up and starts pacing around, "you know how angry I get when you get jealous of Leco, ARRH! Te l'ho detto più e più volte, Danielle, eppure sei ancora gelosa di un'amica." (I've told you over and over, Danielle, and yet you're still jealous of a friend.) All I can do is sit there and pretend like I know exactly what she is saying. "That's all he is. A friend. How many more times do I have to say it?"

"Stef-"

Stefania cuts me off, "yes ok I understand why you feel like this and I would be too but I would accept things the minute, no, the second you tell me they are just a friend." Finally Stefania sits back down.

"Stef," I move closer to her now, "I only get that way because he has so many more memories with you from before I came into your life. But," I hold Stefania's hands, "We are having a wedding in 1 month. That's all I can think about. You are MY wife not his. You are MY world not his." I can feel the tears falling now.

Stefania finally looks at me, "Baciami" she holds my face in between her hands and pulls me into this passionate kiss that makes my whole body tingle. I lean into her and we fall further into the couch. I am straddling her. I undo the buttons on her jeans, we are getting very heated now. Stefania lifts my jumper over my head but I catch a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye.

"Stef...Stef..." I'm trying to say in between kisses.

"What?" Stefania's hands are roaming all over my body.

"The dogs." I turn my head towards Jeff and Ford who are sat next to the coffee table, staring at us.

Stefania laughs, "how about we go upstairs?" her hands are back to either side of my face.

"I think that might be a very good idea." I stand up, helping Stefania up too. I start walking to the stairs but Stefania has other plans. She pulls me back and pushes me against the wall holding my hands above my head, interlocking our fingers. Kisses are travelling from my lips, to my neck, to my chest. I pull our arms down and start walking backwards towards the stairs. I almost tripped up them but played it cool and laughed a little. But that little trip let Stefania pull me close to her again. Our bodies fitting perfectly fitting in one another's as we both stumble up the stairs, eventually making our way to the bedroom.

--

We are breathing so heavily, laying on our backs on the floor. How we got there, I really don't know. Stefania turns over to face me, "if that is what happens when we fight then can we pretend fight a lot more?"

"I was thinking the same thing." I also turn to face her properly. I place my hand to her face and stroke her cheek then her lips. "I'm sorry."

"No Bambina, I'm sorry. I should have never got angry." Stefania's hand is now moving up my back.

"I just have so many trust issues, it helps that you make me forget everything for a while." I find it so hard to remember that she is with me and me alone. Stefania isn't going anywhere any time soon, well hopefully anyway.

"I know Bella, but whenever you feel like that then just look to me. I am here for you no matter what, there's nothing that can be thrown at us that will break us ok? We've fought to be where we are now, let's not forget how long it took though." Stef laughs a little which makes me chuckle too.

"Oh no, what time is it?" I jump up to check my phone.

"What's the matter?" Stefania stands up too.

"I promised I would do a live with Barrett today." I'm searching everywhere for my phone. I hear it buzz in the bed somewhere. I lift up the sheets to find 16 missed calls from Barrett and a lot of messages from her, "I need to call her like now." I tried to call her but I didn't get an answer so I messaged her:

D: B, I'm SO sorry!

B: I'm not mad Dani but I just don't get this, it's not like you to just not follow through with plans.

D: I was a little busy.. With Stef.

B: I should have guessed. Has married life made things better in the bedroom? Actually, I don't want to know. But I kinda do.

D: Normally I kiss and tell but I can't right now, I have a very naked Italian next to me. I will spill all when I see you.

B: I'll leave you to it but I need details. Not too many though, I really don't need that imagery.

I put my phone down, sit on the edge of the bed and look up at Stefania who is stood in front of me with nothing but a smile on her face. "I think we may have time for a little more fun."

Stefania comes and stands in between my legs, "I'm pretty sure you promised a night of cuddles."

"Do adult cuddles count?" I pull her back so she is on top of me.

"Save some energy for later Bambina." Stef laughs as she gets off the bed. She chucks on my jumper and hold out her hand, "I have a surprise for you anyway, I was debating to give it to you or not after today but I have to show you."