Chapter 15

Danielle POV

Why am I crying? I don't even know if it's happy tears or not but all I know is that someone has betrayed Stefania and I's trust. I can see Krista talking but I can't hear anything she is saying. My mind is racing and my body is now numb. Stefania and Krista stand up with Stefania walking round and hugging Krista whilst wiping the tears from her face. What has just happened?

Stef walks back round to me and places her hand on my shoulder, "Bella, come on." I stand up and feel the need to hug Krista even though I have no clue what was said. I need to ask Stefania after we leave. We walk out of the room and Stefania holds my hand. "Are you ok?"

"I blanked out after Krista told us that she was informed about us being a couple." I'm staring at the floor.

"Ah, bambina there's nothing to worry about." Stefania turns me towards her and places her forehead to mine, "she said she doesn't mind it as long as we can keep this to ourselves for the time being. She is going to talk to Shonda about it all and that she's glad that we are both happy."

I nod and start crying again, this time it really is happy tears.

We walk towards set and let go of each other's hands once again.

We shot the scene today where Maya walks into her kitchen to find Carina making her French Toast for breakfast. For some reason, this scene felt so authentic. And yes, Stefania touched my ass on purpose.

"Cut!" Paris yelled from the sides, "well done you two, brilliant as always."

Stefania walks me back to my trailer, "can I come in?" she whispers to me in such a seductive way I couldn't say no. I open the door and Stef pushes me in quickly closing and locking the door behind her. She pushes me against the wall and kisses me so passionately, I know what she's after.

"No... Not... happening" I say in between kisses. But I have the same desires as her so I walk us to the couch and push her onto it.

Now straddling her again, I pull myself down to kiss her neck. Stefania is undoing the t-shirt I have on quickly pulling it over my head. Soft moans escape her mouth as my hands wonder all over her body under her blouse. She leans forward for me to pull it off and carry on where I was. Her body is so toned and soft. We have to be careful not to be loud, these trailers aren't very sound proof.

Stefania POV

My hands trace over Danielle's stomach as we lay there in the middle of her trailer. "I couldn't wait until later," I laughed.

We both stood up knowing we need to get our hair and makeup done again before the next scene. We laugh as I unlock and open the trailer door. I instantly froze.

"I'm so glad you two are done!" Jaina is pacing outside.

"Umm... how long have you been out here?" Danielle asked as we walked down the steps.

"Believe me, long enough. I did knock but then I heard what was going on." Jaina chuckled. Danielle's face is going bright red again.

"What can we help you with Jaina?" I ask as we start walking towards hair and makeup.

"I overheard Krista talking to Shonda earlier, they have massive plans for Marina and I got very excited and came here straight away." The smile on Jaina's face grew bigger.

"Wait what plans?" Danielle stopped us all, turning to Jaina.

"I shouldn't be saying this but they want to see Marina get married this season!" Jaina started jumping with excitement. I look to Danielle who is smiling but I know she wants to join in with Jaina's excitement. "Ok, I've got to go but I haven't told you any of this so act surprised when they eventually tell you."

We both nod as Jaina skips off. I open the door to makeup and let Danielle go in first. Denise turns around and drops her jaw. "Have you two been fighting or something?"

"No..." Danielle shyly replies.

"Ok, don't want to know. Just sit down and we can sort this out." Denise turns a chair for Danielle to sit in whilst I make my way to the chair next to her. "I better not find any more hickeys" Denise chuckles.

"Don't worry they aren't were you can see, like you told me earlier." I couldn't help but laugh too.

Danielle smirked, "this wont be a recurring theme, I promise."

"I'll believe that when I see it." Denise looks at me with raised eyebrows. I just look to the floor turning around slowly in the chair.

After we both have our makeup touched up, we head to hair. David gives us the same look that Denise did when we walked in. Thankfully he doesn't know what we got up to. We told him that we were play fighting and acting silly.

Every now and then I look at Danielle, every time she seems to look away.

As we are walking towards set, I pull her into an empty room "is everything ok?"

"Of course it is, Stefania I love you. Nothing will change that. I just..." She paused.

"You what?" I get ahold of her hands.

Danielle looked at me with tears in her eyes, "I was thinking about what Jaina said about Marina getting married and it got me thinking, why just have them get married. Why can't it be our wedding too?"