Chapter 58

Stefania POV

"Ok Bambina easy." I am trying to get a very drunk Danielle through our front door. I'm now finding this quite a challenge as she can't seem to stand up very well.

"Stefania, you know I love you." Danielle is now slurring her words whilst holding onto me.

"Yes Danielle, I know." I am trying so hard not to laugh at her right now.

"But.. But.. I want to love you forever," She manages to get through the door before taking my face in her hands, "I'm so lucky. I mean just look at this face."

"Danielle, please stop squeezing my cheeks." My cheeks are now hurting, she really doesn't know her own strength.

"What ones would you rather me squeeze?" Danielle reaches down to my butt and tries to squeeze it but I stop her.

"Ok, no matter how much I would love to entertain the thought, we need to get you to bed." I put her arm around my shoulder and steady her upright. The next challenge? The stairs.

"Stefania?" Danielle stops which pulls me back too.

"Yes Bambina?" I don't think I want to know the next sentence but I do know it will be funny.

"Do you promise to love me forever too?" She's either trying to look at me very seriously or she's just trying to focus her eyes on me.

"That's what I said in our vows." I let out a chuckle. Danielle gasps so loudly and puts her hand to her mouth which scares me a little, "what?"

Danielle leans in closer to me and whispers, "we're married! I forgot!"

"Danielle, bambina, look at your left hand." I hold up her left hand and show her the wedding ring on her finger.

"Now this is an achievement," Danielle laughs which confuses me, "I am that drunk I forgot we are married.

"Let's get you into bed. Please." I nearly drag her up the stairs but we make it in one piece. I practically throw Danielle onto the bed and get her changed into her bed shorts and tank top. I roll her over to her side of the bed and put her phone on charge. I turn to see if she is ok, she is fast asleep. I lean down and kiss her forehead, "goodnight Bella."

I go into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge and some tablets for her head in the morning. I fill up the dogs bowls and head back upstairs. I can't stop giggling at Danielle. I place the water and tablets on the table next to her and get into bed myself. I would cuddle into her but I don't really like the sound of waking up with puke all over me.

I sit up in bed with my coffee, scrolling through social media when Danielle turns around and slightly opens one eye, "please never let me drink again."

"Good morning, there's water and tablets on the table. We have 3 hours until we have to be on set so good luck trying to sober up by then." I smile then carry on scrolling. Danielle turns back over and takes the tablets then drinks the whole bottle of water in no time at all. She then proceeds to slump back down and turns into the koala, snuggling her head into my chest.

"How much of an embarrassment was I?" Her voice slightly muffled.

I giggle again, "you wait until we see Barrett and Jaicy, they recorded a lot of it."

Danielle raises her head, "no!"

"Si, you better go and have a shower to get the alcohol smell off you before we leave." I put my phone down and run my hand through her hair.

"Fine." Danielle gets up very slowly then heads into the bathroom. By the time she is out, I have got myself ready and the dogs.

The drive to set was funny, Danielle nearly had her head out of the window the whole time. Nearly throwing up every minute. I spot Barrett walking through the parking lot so I roll down my window, "BARRETT!"

She jumps like normal, spots a very hungover Danielle and laughs so hard she has to cross her legs to not pee herself, "this is going to be the BEST day."

"Show her the videos Barrett." I get out of the car and open the back door to let Jeff and Ford out before Danielle attempts to open her door.

"Hang on, let me message Jaic and ask her to send over the ones she has too." Barrett quickly messages Jaicy and has a very fast reply with 3 videos from last night, "D, you have to see these, you were hilarious."

Danielle tries to give me the evil stare but I can't help but laugh.

"Ok so this is the first one." Barrett turns her phone around. The video shows Danielle dancing (if you could call it that) with Jake. Both with drinks in their hands.

The next one is a video of Danielle, Jaicy and Barrett sat at the table. Danielle is staring at me and leans into Jaicy, "I'm going to ask her out."

Jaicy laughs, "why?"

"She's so damn hot. I'm going to do it." Danielle stands up before Barrett pulls her back down, "do you think she will go for me?"

"D," Barrett holds onto her arm, "definitely."

Danielle looks at Barrett who is also laughing at these videos, "how many times did that happen?"

"Bella, you tried flirting with me all night." I hand her Jeff's leash.

Barrett throws her head back, "it was the best thing I could have watched," we start walking through the lot, "every chance you got, you were trying to flirt with Stef. It was quite sweet actually."

"Si, until we got home and she actually forgot we are married." I lean forward in front of Danielle to look at Barrett.

"Yep, I remember that bit." Danielle laughs a little at her own drunk self.

"Umm," Barrett pauses, "funny because you were happy to scream it from the rooftops last night and me, Jaicy and Jake had to try and shut you up before anyone heard."

Both Danielle and I stop in our tracks and say in unison, "what?"

Barrett took a deep breath, "at one point, you stood up and starting to shout 'my name is Danielle Spampinato-Savre because I married the gorgeous Italian goddess Stefania Spampinato now Spampinato-Savre too' we had to drag you down and cover your mouth then check to see if anyone heard you."

"Did they?" Danielle has a little fear in her voice.

"Not that I could see but I would be very cautious to where you're seen together." Barrett starts walking backwards towards the make-up trailer.

Danielle looks at me, "Stef what if I screwed this up?"

"Danielle," I take her hand, "we don't worry about it until something is said ok? Hopefully no one heard you but I think in case anyone did, we take separate cars to work. I go to my house after work until it gets dark and not mention each other on anything or to anyone ok?"

"This is why I should never drink again." Danielle slightly storms off but I laugh again because she still can't walk straight. I hope no one heard her last night, otherwise this could be the end of us on Station 19.