Chapter 43

Stefania POV

"Jay, I..." I look at Danielle, "we..."

"Hey don't worry about it but I want details." Jay touches my arm to give me a little comfort. We all sit around my couch with Barrett, Jaina and Jay sat on it whereas Danielle and I sit on the floor. Danielle straightens her legs out and leans back, I sit in front of her in between her legs leaning back against her chest. Every now and then Danielle leans forward and kisses the top of my head.

"I just can't get over how far you both have come." Jaina looks at us, reminiscing.

"In what way?" I have to ask because it could be taken any way.

"Like do you both remember how annoying you were to start with?" You have to love how straight forward Jaina is.

Barrett is trying to hide how much she is laughing now, "I can't believe it took us that long to figure out you both liked each other." she gestured to Jaina and Jay.

"Don't remind me of the wrap party." Jay put his head in his hand with embarrassment.

"Well," Danielle sits up slightly, "if any of you knew sooner then we would probably be married already." I turn my head to face Dani slightly as she leans down and kisses me.

There's a knock on the door so I shout "come in."

"Why wasn't I invited to the party?" Jaicy Elliot walks in.

"AAH JAICY!" Barrett jumps up and hugs Jaicy and so does Jaina and Jay. I would but I'm so comfortable leaning on Danielle so Jaicy comes over to us for a hug.

I am shocked and confused at the same time. "What are you doing over here?"

"Love you too Spamp," Jaicy starts laughing, "we are taking a break so I thought I would come over and see what the dark side is really like."

"Join us," Dani pointed to the floor next to us for her to sit down, "we are just reminiscing about me and Stef before we got together."

"Oh wow Stef, do you remember when you first saw Danielle?" Jaicy sat on the floor.

"No." I widened my eyes at Jaicy trying to hint not to say another word.

"Ok, from Stefania's look I need to know." Barrett leans forward in anticipation.

I cover my eyes with my hands, "Dani I'm sorry."

Danielle laughs, "I need to know too now that she's like this." Dani tickles me a little.

"Ok so when sweet, innocent Stefania here first saw Danielle, I was one of the first to see her afterwards." Jaicy isn't even looking at me whilst telling this story.

"Jaicy please stop-" Danielle puts her hand over my mouth to shut me up and we both laugh.

"So I was just sat eating in the sun when Stefania walks over and slumps herself on the chair next to me and huffs so loud I think the whole crew could hear her. Obviously I ask what's the matter, she turns to me and says how hot Danielle Savre is and if she ever got the chance she definitely wouldn't kick her out of bed." Jaicy slowly turns to me with a cheeky smile, "but that's not the best part is it Stefania?"

I burst out with laughter, turn around and lean further into Danielle with my voice muffled slightly, "no."

"I need to hear the rest," Danielle hugs me tightly trying to shield me from my embarrassment.

Jaicy turns back round to look at the others, "so she's not mentally on set that day which I found hilarious because of Danielle. I see her the next morning and I can't even tell if she's in a good mood or not so I ask her if she's ok. It turns out Stefania had a fruity dream, didn't you Spamp?"

I have no words. I'm so embarrassed. I want the ground to open up and swallow me whole. I can feel Danielle laugh then I could hear her laughter, "Stef why didn't you tell me you had a sex dream about me?"

"Oh no Dani," Jaicy stopped Danielle, "it wasn't a sex dream."

"Wait back up," I can hear the laughter in Barrett's voice, "what was it?"

"Stef?" Jaicy pulls my hand for me to turn back around to tell everyone what happened.

I took a deep breath and looked to the floor whilst fiddling with my rings, "it wasn't technically a sex dream but sort of a... what do you call it? A very naked lap dance?"

"OH MY GOD!" Danielle burst with laughter and pulls me back into her arms, "I love that."

Jaicy coughs hinting for me to finish the story, "then?"

I put my hands over my face again, "then I told Jaicy how much I wanted to come over here and ask you out."

"That's not what I was on about but ok." Jaicy gave me a sarcastic look.

"Stefania come on spill." Jay is now sat on the edge of the couch.

"Then I was messing about with Giacomo on set playing rapid fire question and answers-"

Jaicy cuts me off, "can I point out that I had already told Giacomo about Stef's dream."

"Giac was throwing random questions at me and you have you say the first thing that comes to your head. After a while, he asks me 'who are you crushing on at the moment?' I instantly come out with 'Danielle Savre'."  I uncomfortably laugh at my own embarrassment,  "little did I know that Debbie Allen, Shonda Rhimes and Zaiver are stood behind me. They all gasp and cheer at the same time. I then open my eyes to see Giacomo clapping and laughing with everyone else."

"Stef lays down on the floor, only Giac could have got that out of you mind." Jaicy chuckles along with everyone else who is shocked, "then Debbie almost picked you up and brought you here to see Danielle if you remember?"

"She did!" I sat upright again, "she actually got me up and dragged me here."

"Wait," Danielle sat up, "where was I?"

"On set." I turned and looked at Danielle.

"Wait, I remember seeing you with Debbie." Jaina leant forward.

"Si. Debbie wanted me to ask out Danielle there and then but I never thought in a million years that Danielle would feel the same back" I turn back round and face Jaina.

"Actually, thinking about it. B, we didn't need to get it out of Dani did we?" Jaina asks Barrett.

"Nope, she just came right out and said how much she would love to-"

"BARRETT!" Danielle shouts.

I look at Danielle who has now gone bright red in the face, "love to what?" I teasingly lean closer to Danielle.