Chapter 64

Stefania POV

Everyone knows how much I love my sleep and of course coffee. I am asleep. I am happy being asleep. I am snuggled into Danielle as I always am.

"Stefania wake up!" Danielle is frantically shaking me pulling me out of my sleep.

I sit upright thinking that something has happened, "what bambina? What's happened?"

Danielle is staring at her phone, "I've been invited to the Oscars viewing party! I got the invite last night but I didn't see it until just now."

I let out a little screech, "wow that's amazing Bella."

Danielle finally looks at me and pulls me back into a hug, "would you like to be my plus one? That's if you don't get an invite too of course."

I lift my head up and look into those ocean blue eyes, "I would love to be your plus one if I don't get an invite too."

"Yay ok, I can't tell anyone though and we can't say that you're going too because the fans will go crazy," Danielle gets out of bed making me fall into her pillow, "I need to do the coffee competition this morning too. I'm going to get that ready now."

I watch as Danielle stops pacing around our room and leaves to go downstairs. I sit up and stare at the door, "good morning Stefania how did you sleep? Really well thank you. Would have been nice to sleep for a little longer."

After getting myself dressed and ready for the day, I hear a very frustrated and loud groan from the kitchen, I laugh to myself knowing that Danielle is struggling with the coffee recipes. I head downstairs to see Danielle has her arms crossed and frowning at me, "I can't do it."

I laugh a little and walk over to her, "what can't you do?"

Danielle points at one of the recipes, "I can't do this one."

I look at the kitchen counter and see the complete mess she has made, "I would ask if you want some help but I think you're doing ok."

"Just help me make this one please." She points to the Vietnamese egg coffee recipe and I instantly see what the problem is.

"Bambina," I look at her frowny face, "I can't do that but I will make the Caffe Pedrocchi one for you?"

Danielle's face lightens a little, "ok thank you." She leans over and kisses my cheek.

I make up another Oreo coffee shake too because let's face it, coffee and chocolate is very good. As I'm putting the whipped cream on the top, I look to Danielle who is very focused and point the whipped cream at her, "this could come in handy."

Danielle looks at me then fear floods her eyes, "don't you dare," she starts backing away from me, "Stefania put it down."

I edge closer to her then spray the whipped cream towards her, covering her red sweater, "I'm sorry." I'm not.

"Right, let me do this live then I am definitely getting you back for that." We both laugh in hysterics trying to get the cream off her sweater.

I make my way upstairs into the bedroom, with Jeff, ready for Danielle to do the live in the kitchen so I don't distract her or make any noises on her camera. Of course I will be watching.

Danielle is trying the Caffe Pedrocchi coffee, "but that's definitely something that my Italian friend, Stefania, would probably like. I don't know if she loves mint though. Cause she loves her espresso strong and that still has a very strong espresso."

Yes Danielle I like mint and you should know that. I don't think anyone else has noticed that in every live she does, I get mentioned. I love it. She's just so cute.

"Stef!" Danielle shouts up the stairs the second she finishes the live.

I jump up and run downstairs, we are both a little hyper from that Oreo coffee, "I can't believe you said that Ford was a better kisser!"

Danielle laughs as she grabs my waist and pulls me to her, "are you getting jealous?"

I look at her very seriously, "it's insulting that a dog is getting complimented more than your wife but it's ok I get it."

Danielle takes a hold of my face and kisses me, "no one can do a better job."

"I'm glad we are on the same page, now it's beautiful outside so we can go out somewhere." I kiss her forehead and walk over to put on my shoes.

"Ok but I need to get changed because someone got whipped cream all over me." Danielle laughs as she walks up the stairs.

By the time I get Ford and Jeff on their leads, Danielle is ready too, "where do you want to go bambina?"

"Let's go to the beach, we can let them run wild." Danielle put on her sneakers and we head out.

I want to hold her hand so badly. I want us to be able to wear our rings on lives and outside. I want to be able to go places with her and just not care who sees us.

--

"Stefania, I don't understand." We get home and I storm through the front door.

"Did you see that woman?" I turn to look at Danielle, feeling the anger bubble up through me.

She takes a deep breath, "yes I did but you could have ignored her."

"URGH," I storm into the kitchen, "she was staring!"

Danielle mistakenly follows, "so?"

I quickly turn around, "SO? We can't even go outside," I start pacing around the counter, "Ci stava fissando, Danielle. Volevo solo baciarti ma non posso perché nessuno può saperlo. Voglio urlarlo in modo che tutti possano sentire." (She was staring at us, Danielle. I just wanted to kiss you but I can't because no one can know. I want to shout it out so that everyone can hear.)

"Stef, I know you're angry because of the Italian that I don't understand, but please can you calm down," Danielle manages to take one of my hands and hold me steady, "I do find it funny that you said to her 'life is good, you should get one'."

I chuckle a little, "her expression changed instantly."

"I rarely forget a face but I will gladly make an exception for that woman," Danielle pulls me into a hug, wrapping her arms around my waist, "I just hope that she realizes that it's a privilege I let her look at my gorgeous wife without kicking her butt."

"Imagine what I would have been like if she was staring at you." I laugh knowing what I would have acted like.

"Stef, sweetie, I would be bailing you out of prison right about now," Danielle stands up and opens the yard door to let the dogs out, "anyway, who cares? I get to keep the best marriage all to myself without the drama and the harassment from the press," she walks back over to me, "I get to keep a certain Italian goddess to myself without having to worry if you're going run off with someone else."

I smile so greatly, "and I get to keep my little ball of sunshine all to myself without having to worry about any comments or judgements from anyone."