Chapter 14

Danielle POV

As I wake up, I can feel extra weight on my body. I look down and see Stefania nearly laying on top of me. She looks so cute when she's sleeping. Our naked bodies lay together consuming each other's warmth after an eventful night. I try my hardest to reach over to the night stand to check my phone but accidently move Stefania who shifts and makes her grip on my waist tighter. I manage to reach my phone and check the time. It's 8am and we both have to be on set by 11. I have to wake her up now but she looks so peaceful. "Stefania?" I gently kiss the top of her head.

"I'm not moving." She said with such a cute morning, groggy voice. Stefania looks up at me and just smiles, "last night though." Her body shifts upwards until she is hovering over me, her hair dangling over her right shoulder and her body sitting on top of mine. I can feel my face getting redder as I remember the night before. Stefania chuckles and leans down and kisses me with so much passion I can feel myself getting worked up again.

"Mmm... ok stop," I say pulling away, "we have to be on set in 3 hours."

"That's plenty of time, no?" Stefania slowly kisses me again then gradually makes her way to my neck, sucking hard then licking to sooth the burn.

"That's going to leave a mark." I say in between moans.

"Denise can cover it." Stefania carries on getting lower down my body, teasing me in every way possible. She lifts her head from my chest and raises her left eyebrow giving me a slight smile.

"What are you doing?" I'm getting frustrated now. But not a word came out of her mouth, she grabs my hands and pulls them over my head.

"Keep them there." The sexiness in her voice turns me on even more. I watch as her body moves lower and lower, kissing and sucking every body part until she pulls apart my legs. Her tounge moves down each thigh whilst looking in my eyes. My breathing is now getting heavier with anticipation. All I want to do is grab her head and push her to the very spot I want her to be.

I close my eyes and embrace every trace of her tounge until she gives in and moves he tounge to that very sensitive spot. A loud moan escapes my mouth as she moves faster, placing one finger inside curling it to hit the spot. It doesn't take me long until my orgasm crashes into my body sending my nerves wild. My back arches as Stefania slows down, riding this out with me. As she lifts her head, she pulls out her finger and looks me dead in the eyes with a smirk and sucks her finger.

I sit up, pulling her in close "I love you."

"Are you just saying that because I can do that?" The smile on her face makes me pull her in and kiss her. I lower myself back down, still keeping ahold of her with our mouths connected. I flip us over so now I am straddling her. "What are you going to do Danielle?" Stefania whispers whilst keeping our mouths slightly apart.

Stefania POV

"Seriously?" I'm angry as we both put some clothes on, "how can you just get up and not finish what we started?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait until we finish work." Danielle pulls me in by my waist and kisses me.

"No, that's not happening." I release myself from her grip and walk downstairs into my kitchen. I can hear her footsteps behind me, then her arms wrapping around my waist.

"Why can't I make you wait just a little longer?" Her kiss on my cheek doesn't help.

"Because I have to see you in work and want to rip your clothes off every two seconds." I turn and face her, those big blue eyes draw me in every time.

"Then you'll just have to resist the urge until we get back." Danielle pulls away and walks to the door, trying to put her shoes on but Jeff decides that it's play time and takes one away from her. "Jeff, I need my shoes." She looks at me leaning on the kitchen side expecting me to help.

"You want it, you'll have to finish what you started." I cross my arms and laugh as Jeff brings me her shoe.

"Fine." Danielle walks over to me, our mouths nearly touching again. My breathing is getting heavier. The next thing I know, she is walking away with her shoe that was in my hand.

"How did you do that?" I'm so confused.

"You let your guard down and loosened your grip." Danielle puts on her shoes and laughs whilst walking out of the front door. I quickly put my trainers on and ran out before Danielle could drive off.

This car journey is so nice, we can't keep our hands off each other. Her hand is on my thigh whilst I interlock our fingers thinking about what will happen later on.

We pull up to the lot and let go of one another so no one notices anything. "Ah there's Barrett." I notice Barrett getting out of her car. Danielle beeps her car horn and startles Barrett a bit. We all laugh.

"I need to know what happened, like right now!" Barrett pulls Danielle towards her trailer, all I can do is wave and laugh at the look on Danielle's face pleading for help.

After half an hour of me sitting in my trailer scrolling through fan edits of Danielle and I, I had to make my way to makeup. As I sit down in the chair, Denise turns to me "so what's with all of Danielle's hickeys?"

My eyes widen, "what do you mean?"

"Danielle's hickeys, was that you?" Denise smirks a little.

"I honestly don't know what you're on about." I'm trying so hard not to smile.

"Stefania, honey, I don't care if it was, just next time please keep it to places you can't see."

"How... How do you know it was me?" I need to know.

"You two are so obvious! The little looks on set, the instinctive touching during takes, don't get me started on the lives you two do." Denise let out a little chuckle.

As soon as she finished my makeup, my phone buzzes twice. One text from Danielle with a winky face and fire emoji, the other one from Krista asking to see Danielle and I immediately in the table read room.

I quickly text Danielle and told her that Krista wants to see us both now.

We meet at the doors to the room, we take a deep breath. "Do you think she knows?" Danielle has tears in her eyes.

"I don't know," I reply as I open the door.