Chapter 56

Stefania POV

"Danielle, who is it?" I shout from the hot-tub. I get no answer. I'm just about to get out of the tub when I see Danielle walk thought the kitchen towards me.

"Stef, my dad's here." The blood has drained from her face.

"Stefania, nice to see you again." Danielle's father has a smug smile on his face that I just want to slap off.

I can only give him my best 'I hate you' eyes, "what do you want?"

"I have come to see my daughter and my daughter-in-law. Is that such a bad thing?" His smile is only growing bigger which is only making my anger worse.

"Yes." I am nodding at him but I can feel Danielle staring at me.

"Stef, let's hear him out," Danielle turns to her dad, "what do you want?" she matches my tone of voice when I said that but apparently I was in the wrong.

"I have actually come to congratulate you both. I have spoken to Stephanie and I realize that even though I don't agree with," he pauses and gestures towards Danielle and I, "this. You are still my daughter and I will love you anyway."

"Are you-"

Danielle cuts me off, "NO! You don't get to come to OUR home and insult us then expect everything to be ok. You have never agreed with anything I do that is why I have never cared about what you think."

This 2 week sex ban is being broken tonight.

"Danielle sweetie," her dad tries to touch her arm but Danielle steps away, "I have a lot of making up to do especially now that you are in a relationship."

"Married." Danielle backs up towards me.

The confusion on his disgusting face is a picture, "sorry?"

Danielle looks at me then back to her father, "not a relationship. This is my wife. We are married."

I stand up and get out of the hot-tub and wrap a towel around myself, "Danielle if I could say something?" Danielle nods at me so I look back to the man in front of us who is backing up every step I take forward, "you sir are a horrible person. I never understood why you could never just accept Danielle for who she is and I pity you because your tiny brain will never understand that. This woman who you are supposed to love unconditionally will thankfully never turn out like you because she knows exactly what it feels like to be hated by the one person she wanted so much to look up to. And you can't even come here and apologize. No apology has come out of your pathetic mouth yet which says more than you think. Now please leave our house and never come back here before Jeff starts growling at you for even looking at Danielle." We have actually made it into the kitchen before I stop talking. The man in front of me nods to me then looks at Danielle, "AH don't even think about it."

The pathetic excuse for a man walks away from me before I throttle him. The front door slams behind him. My blood is boiling now. My fists are so tightly clenched that they are beginning to swell up. I feel Danielle's hands slowly make their way from my back, around my waist and meet on my stomach. I can taste blood where I'm biting my cheek too much.

"Stef, are you ok?" Dani whispers to me. She knows I'm not. She knows I'm angry.

"I never thought I would ever be able to hate someone and yet here we are. I hate him." I turn to face Danielle who is smiling beautifully at me.

"It will never get old with how much you turn me on when you show your Italian anger." Danielle's lips are so close to mine. The tension is building now but Danielle moves away from me, "2 weeks remember."

"No no no no, you cannot do that." I smile slightly hoping she is going to change her mind.

"Yes I can, I'm still mad at you." Danielle releases her grip on me and walks into the yard, taking a piece of clothing off at a time until she is now too only in her underwear and getting into the hot-tub.

I laugh at her, she does try doesn't she? My phone lights up on the side from a text message:

Krista: We have to do the table read tomorrow. Sorry for the short notice but we want to get started already and take time with it.

I show my phone to Danielle who huffs and leans back, "I guess that's the honeymoon period over with then."

I raise my left eyebrow at her and bite my bottom lip, "not if we don't let it."

"Stefania I said 2 weeks not 2 hours." Danielle is hot when she's being assertive which really isn't helping me.

I lean over the side of the tub so our noses are almost touching, whispering quieter with the closer I get. "It's been longer then 2 hours though. Danielle you do realize that you won't be able to go for 2 weeks right?"

Danielle turns her head and laughs at me. Alright but this is her funeral. She wants to play? Bring it on.

--

I am skipping through the set. It's early and everyone is half asleep but I am ready for today. We get to see everyone we haven't been able to see since the wedding and I can't wait to catch up with some people. Remember when Danielle was hyper and jumping around the set? Yeah that's me today with Danielle staying behind pretending she doesn't know me. I see Barrett walking towards me in the distance so I run and jump on her, "HI BARRETT!"

"Oh wow hi, did you break the sex ban or something?" Barrett is a bit taken back by my mood.

"No, it's day 2 and I'm feeling great. Danielle however," I turn and look at Danielle who really does look miserable.

"Stef, please break this ban. Sunshine isn't sunshine without some Italy running through the veins." Barrett makes me laugh all the time.

"It's ok, she won't last that long. I just need to figure out a way to get her so..." I turn to Barrett for some help.

"Hot under the collar?" She squints her eyes hoping that is correct.

"Si, thank you. That is a weird one. But yes I am trying to figure out how to get her hot under the collar so much so that she cannot resist." I throw a cheeky smile Barrett's way

"Not being funny Stefania but I can hardly resist you right now so I'm sure she will be fine." Barrett walks away laughing.

"Danielle come on we have to go." I yell to Dani who is trying not to fall asleep against a wall.

"You're too hyper for me this morning." She walks over to me and takes my hand. We interlock our fingers and make our way to the table read room.