Chapter 41

Stefania POV

"Read it." I am crying with happiness and a little excitement.

Danielle opens up the letter and reads it aloud:

"Danielle. My life. My world.

I have missed this. Writing you letters I mean. You know it must be special if you're getting one.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love you with every fiber of my being. You make my whole world complete. I really don't know how my life would have turned out without you being in it and I actually don't want to know. It feels like ever since we met, we have had this insane chemistry that no one can deny. From that first table read, I knew that somehow you would play a massive part in my life. Little did I know that this would be it. I fall in love with you more and more every day. It's the little things you do that make my heart feel whole. From your adorable laugh to the little eye swint you do when you don't quite understand something.

I remember calling my father when I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend, I was so nervous about his reaction and it didn't take him long to welcome you into the family with open arms even though he hasn't met you in person yet. If I'm being honest, I never thought I would introduce anyone to my family because they had no idea about my sexuality. I didn't know how they would react but having you by my side makes every part of this worth it.

I spoke to my father and told him about the complications surrounding us going to Sicily to get married. He understands it all and gives me his blessing to put my plan into place. I need to speak to your mother before anything is official.

I know you're wondering what I am on about. This is completely up to you.

I have done so much research into this and it turns out that everyone can go to Sicily for a wedding but you can't go unless we are married because of restrictions that don't make any sense. 

So...

Danielle, would you like to meet me at the courthouse sometime before we go on winter hiatus to get officially married in secret?

Con tutto il mio cuore,

Stefania x"

Danielle looks at me fully crying now, "Stefania, are you joking with me right now?"

"No bambina," I put my hand to her face and wipe her tears with my thumb, "I'm very serious."

Danielle takes Ford from my lap and places him on the floor. She moves closer to me, looks deeply into my eyes, "Stefania I want nothing more than to call you my wife as soon as I can."

"I hoped you would say that." I am now crying as much as Danielle.

"Come here." Danielle pulls me into her, our lips meet with such a soft touch. I reach round and scrunch her hair in my hands delicately so I don't hurt her. Danielle breaks away from our kiss and places our foreheads together, "when can we go?"

"Whenever you want, we have to do it in between work though." I move my hand to her face and stroke her lips then her chin with my thumb as I always do.

Danielle stands up and reaches out her hand, I take it and she leads us into the kitchen. She puts her music on through the speakers. I get pulled towards Danielle, my arms now around her shoulders and hers around my waist. We slowly dance together. No words are spoken. No words are needed. The way we look at each other is enough to speak a thousand words alone.

This moment. This is what I've always dreamt of since I was a small child.

--

"Stefania get up!" Danielle shouts at me again, this is the second time this morning. She knows the only way to get me up is sex or coffee. Am I getting either one? No.

"Coffee!" I have to shout back as she is downstairs in the kitchen.

The bedroom door swings open, "I'll make you a deal, I make you a coffee if you get up and get dressed. We have to be on set in half an hour."

I nod with a smile. Danielle tuts and laughs as she walks back downstairs.

I can smell the coffee from the bedroom which motivates me even more to get ready. I just throw on Danielle's jumper and a pair of leggings. As I get to the bottom of the stairs, Danielle is stood by the front door with both coffee's in hand tapping her foot trying to seem impatient. But as soon as she sees me in her jumper she just smiles at me, "I think you put on my jumper Spampinato."

"What's yours is mine Bambina." I put on my shoes and wrap my arms around her and kiss her before opening the front door and running to the car, "come on we're going to be late."

The shocked look on Dani's face is priceless. I start the car as Danielle gets the dogs in too and we drive to set.

We pull up the same time as Barrett, I beep the horn which always makes her jump but I love doing it. Danielle looked to me, "can Barrett and Jaina be witnesses?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing." I lean over and kiss Danielle before we get out of the car.

"Stef, you are going to give me a heart attack one day if you keep doing that." Barrett shouts across the carpark but soon starts running towards us when I put Jeff and Ford on their leads and let them out of the car. It's not long before both dogs run out of my hands and jump onto Barrett making her fall to the ground being covered in puppy kisses.

I take Danielle's hand as we walk over to them. I smile at Dani and tilt my head towards Barrett. She nods in response, knowing what I meant. "Barrett can we ask you a question?" I ask.

"Guys," Barrett stands up, "I know I'm irresistible but I am going to need to turn down a threesome with you, I'm so sorry." We all burst into laughter.

"Barrett..." Danielle manages to say, "this is actually a very serious question but we need to speak to both you and Jaina like right now."

"Oh, should I be worried?" The laughter drains from Barrett's face and leaves a shocked expression in its place.

I need to calm her, "no Barrett it's actually..." I look to Danielle and we both smile shyly and excitedly at each other, "a very good thing." 

Barrett nods with a slight smile. We all walk together to try and find Jaina who is just coming out of wardrobe, "JAINA!" Danielle shouts across the lot to get her attention.

Jaina turns and sees us then smiles, "good morning pretty ladies." We all hug as we reach her.

"J," Barrett stands next to Jaina and looks at us, "they need to talk to us."

"I swear we've said no to the foursome before?" Jaina looks at Barrett with a very straight face but it soon breaks as they start laughing again.

"Can we go into my trailer?" I say quietly so no one else can hear. Myself and Danielle walk into my trailer first, closely followed by Barrett and Jaina. I gesture for them to sit on the couch in which they did. Danielle and I stand in front of them, our hands still interlocked with each other's. "We have a very important question." I squeeze Dani's hand a little tighter and take a deep breath.